Contact English language schools in California: ESL programs, San Francisco Downtown English school for adults, foreigners, with TOEFL preparation classes for international students. Cursos de inglés para adultos en San Francisco, Estados Unidos.
Transworld Schools: Situated in the heart of Downtown San Francisco, Transworld Schools provide beginner to advanced level English as a Second Language (ESL) courses to students from around the world. We also offer a range of TESOL English teacher training courses.
Located in the heart of beautiful downtown San Francisco, we are ideally placed on local transportation routes.
We are only minutes away from shops, restaurants, cafes, museums, theaters and tourist sites.
A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks
Courses / Programs
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area).
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our goal is to provide a quality English programs with a dedicated staff to students from all over the world that they may achieve their educational goals.
At A F International School of Languages, we provide students with a high-quality academic environment, and supportive educational counseling.
A F International School of Languages is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
We also have an English language school called A F International College, which is conveniently situated in the Koreatown district, close to Downtown Los Angeles.
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults: • General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• Learn English in California and live in the home of your English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) provides English language immersion homestay programs in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
• Beginner to advanced level students from all over the world receive private English lessons while staying in the home of their qualified English teacher.
• Our year-round ESL programs are available for juniors and adults between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay for one week or up to three months and longer stays can be arranged on request.
• Your teacher and homestay host is a very qualified teacher usually with many years of training / experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known American / Canadian colleges or universities.
Student Testimonial: "With ALP I wasn't only taught English but also much more. I think that I am changed for the better and have a much broader outlook more than before thanks to them!" - Yuki, Japan
Year-Round English Language Immersion Programs: • Standard Homestay Program (15, 20, or 25 hours English study per week)
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary course
• Deluxe / 5-Star Program (Standard + Business programs)
Other ESL Programs:
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• English exam preparation courses (TOEFL, GRE, GED)
• University application / registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Customized English language instruction
• Private English lessons / tutoring without homestay accommodation
• Learn English in Huntington Beach, Orange County - One of the most popular tourist destinations in Southern California!
• Kaplan International is an ACCET-accredited English language school with more than 40 campuses in 8 countries worldwide. We provide a wide range of English (ESL) programs to adults and college students from around the globe.
• Kaplan International ESL classes are taught by experienced, professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• Our Huntington Beach campus is situated in Golden West College - just 40 miles south of Los Angeles, and close to Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, and Newport Beach. Students can make short trips to world-famous Southern California attractions such as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and Universal Studios!
• Our English language schools in California are accredited by ACCET. Kaplan International also has schools in Los Angeles (Whittier and Westwood) as well as California-based campuses in San Diego, San Francisco, Berkeley, and Santa Barbara.
Student Review: ”I chose this school because it is safe and near the beach. The city is very clean and the weather is so good. It’s quiet and the people are friendly.” - Ali, Kaplan Huntington Beach student
• Learn English in the USA with NSL Mondial! We provide high-quality English courses and immersion programs for adult students in New York; Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, California; Boston, Massachusetts; Miami, Florida; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
• We also offer summer English language camps for children and teenagers in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC, and Miami.
• Our English language classes are suitable for adult students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• All NSL Mondial English teachers are university educated, native speakers. All experienced in teaching English as a Foreign Language in the USA or abroad, many hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• We keep our class sizes small to ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need to meet their English learning goals.
• Our English schools provide a multicultural atmosphere, with students from a wide variety of countries worldwide. This provides you with lots of opportunities to practice your English outside of the classroom.
English Classes for Adults Please note that courses vary by location
• Short-term English program (20 hrs/week)
• Intensive English (25 or 30 hrs/week)
• Semi-intensive English (20 or 24 hrs/week)
• Part-time English course (16 hrs/week)
• IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam prep
• Business English
• Homestay program
• English + Arts (New York)
• English + Fun (Miami)
• English & Hula; English & Surfing (Honolulu)
Summer English Language Camps for Juniors • Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC & Miami, Florida
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.