Private Schools in Florida: Christian schools in Cape Coral, preschools, private elementary, high, middle school, college preparatory programs, early childhood education, pre-kindergarten in South Florida area
Cape Coral Christian School: Cape Coral Christian School, located in the heart of Cape Coral City, Lee County, Florida, is a ministry sponsored by Cape Coral Community Church offering students grades PK - 12th. The staff of Cape Coral Christian School realizes that parents are faced with challenges in the spiritual, academic, and social training of their children. We consider it a privilege and honor to be able to work with you in meeting the needs of your child in these areas. It is our goal to provide each student with the knowledge and character training necessary to become successful in life.
- God is the Heavenly Father, Creator of the Universe
- He is perfect in holiness and love
- He is the Father of Jesus Christ
- He is our Father, ever-present to provide for our needs
- Man is by nature sinful and cannot make himself good
- Man becomes righteous by accepting God's forgiveness for sin through Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross
- He receives "abundant life" now and everlasting life through his relationship to Jesus Christ
About the Bible:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God
- It is the guide to our beliefs and our living
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Odysseyware (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
St. Paul's School in Clearwater in Pinellas County is a private school affiliated with the Episcopal Church offering grades PreK - 8. The school is comprised of three divisions: Early Childhood, Lower School and Middle School. While each division has its own identity, all benefit from being part of a larger school community. Together, they represent the beginning of a lifelong journey of learning for Saint Paul's students.
St. Paul's is accredited by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC), among others.
Located in Orlando in Orange County, St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School is a private co-educational Catholic school and welcomes children in pre-kindergarten (from 3 years) through to 8th grade. As part of our programs, we offer an APEX program where students can choose from a wide range of electives, a PACE program for academic challenge and excellence as well as extensive arts and athletics programs. We have a 50-year tradition of excellence in education and we continue to uphold the traditions of the past while forging into the future.
We believe in teaching the "whole child." We attend to our students' spiritual development in all areas of learning: physical, social, emotional, and academic. We encourage our students' love of music, drama and art. We want them to play team sports and have daily recess. We want our students to love to learn.
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School uses both the Diocesan and the Florida Sunshine State’s Curriculum Standards as a basis of its curriculum. We are accredited by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and a 2007 Winner of the Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award.
Catholic Education Programs from Pre-kindergarten (3 years) through 8th Grade:
- Preschool and Kindergarten programs
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Challenging curriculum with language arts, social studies, science, math, Spanish, technology and religion
- APEX program with a wide range of electives
- PACE program with tutoring and enrichment classes
- Athletics program
- Arts program
The Village School of Naples is an accredited private Christian school in Naples, Collier County, Southwest Florida offering preschool, elementary school & middle school programs. Our mission is to develop ethical values, promote academic competency and foster enthusiasm for learning.
The Village School of Naples is a proud member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- Infants through Grade 8
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Thinking Lab
- Physical Education
- Life Skills
- World Religion
- Before & After School Care
Global Studies Academy is a private college preparatory school in Naples, Collier County in Florida. We offer grades 9-12 in an environment that is academically challenging and yet nurturing. It is a small, private learning community focused solely on academics and academic excellence. Each and every student is offered plenty of individual attention for maximized learning and performance. Our teachers are encouraged to challenge our students daily and spare no effort in going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to ensuring that we are creating an atmosphere in which high performance and personal maturity are valued.
We offer an advanced, college-prep curriculum with a minimum graduation requirement of 24 credits, as prescribed by the State of Florida Department of Education. Every student must take the school's core curriculum, which includes calculus in the 12th grade. A variety of meaningful and academically serious electives is available for students to choose from and to customize their learning experience.
Skycrest Christian School in Clearwater in Pinellas County is a private co-educational, day school offering pre-kindergarten through to grade 8 programs. The curriculum used at Skycrest is designed using the fundamentals of reading, writing, and arithmetic, with special emphasis on phonetic reading, as the basis of educational progress. The basic skills for learning are taught using modern teaching materials as well as sound teaching techniques.
Skycrest Christian School holds dual accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and by the Association of Christian Schools International. Skycrest seeks to honor Jesus Christ by equipping students to become lifelong servant leaders in their communities and in the world.
We partner with Christian families to pursue and nurture excellence in the spiritual, academic, artistic, physical, and social growth of our students. We offer a comprehensive, academically rigorous K4-8 education within a Biblical based, Christ-centered worldview.