Millefeuille Provence: Millefeuille Provence offers Residential French language courses for adults. You will be living on site, at Château Correnson, a magnificent castle at Millefeuille Provence in the Rhone area. Nearby are Avignon (airport, TGV train station, 20 minutes away by car), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (10 minutes), Nîmes (40 minutes).
Our programmes have been structured and developed by our teaching team in accordance with the “Qualité Français Langue Etrangère” certification and in accordance with the CEFR standards. Students learn and communicate in French 50 hours per week: 30 hours are spent in classes (1 hour of class = 60 minutes) while 20 hours are dedicated to activities in French (breaks, meals and evenings with French speakers).
At Millefeuille Provence, courses are held in small groups from 2 to 4 students, in workshops or in a one-on-one format with one of our teachers: you will talk about topics within your field of interest in French and learn to master grammar rules, conjugations, vocabulary and pronunciation. Each student receives a manual corresponding to his or her French level after an assessment test on the first day.
To meet your expectations, we have developed 3 different kinds of intensive programmes (Maxilangue, Maxilangue combiné and Maxilangue +).
- Group courses are designed to improve your speaking skills. The small group size makes it possible for you to communicate with students, who are on the same level.
- Individual courses, one-on-one with the teacher, aim to meet your specific needs for oral/written comprehension and oral/written expression. The programme will be configurated and adjusted between you and the teacher.
- Workshops bring together several students from different levels. Everyone works with his or her own material: oral comprehension, interactive or written exercises, according to their own objectives and under the teacher’s supervision.
Founded in 1984, the second biggest Alliance in France is located in the Heart of Lyon, in a exclusive environment: 2 hours from Paris , Lyon is at the doorstep of Italy , Switzerland , the Alps, the Provence and the Côte d'Azur . Lyon is also well known for its unique medieval an Florentine heritage recognized by UNESCO. Gastronomy? Paul Bocuse, from Lyon is for sure our best Ambassador.
The Alliance Française de Lyon welcomes every year more than 2000 students from 110 different countries.
How to find us :
The Alliance Française is located in the 3rd district of Lyon ( « le troisème ») , in the heart of town, on the left bank of the Rhône river. The A F is very well desserved by all public transports: bus, metro, tramway. The railway station SNCF is only 10 minutes away.
Line B : Place Guichard
Line B : Saxe-Gambetta
Line D : Guillotière
Line T1 Liberté
As soon as you arrive, you will be given a full documentation introducing the organisation of the school. You'll find many useful information about life in Lyon : accommodations, banks, transportations, restaurants etc.
Le Poyenval is a traditional, old French country house close to the centre of the village of Bazoges-en-Pareds in the Vendée, one of the most beautiful Departments of France.
The Vendée is in the region of the Western Loire (Pays de la Loire).
We cater for all standards, abilities and requirements, from beginners to advanced. Our courses are suitable either for individuals or small groups, using intensive teaching methods with lessons that will improve your fluency in French whilst you gain a better understanding of French customs and the way of life. Courses are residential; as a student you stay with us in our home.
The Vendée area welcomes you with a temperate climate - sunny and hot (but not too hot) in Summer, mild in Winter - combines with green, rolling countryside to make this a most attractive region.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
Valorme is a small school offering a residential French immersion program for adults. Valorme is situated in Foix, Ariège, less than one hour's drive from Toulouse. The school is opened all year round. A new class begins each Monday. The intensive course enables you to study, speak and hear French all day long. The program includes classes in mini group (6 max), visits and conversation. We offer comfortable accommodation on site in fully furnished studio flats. You speak French throughout the day while discovering a very attractive area of southern France, with wonderful landscapes and a rich heritage.
Greolingua provides French language immersion programs in Gréolières, a typical Provencal village in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in the south-east of France. Gréolières is approximately a 45-minute drive from Nice and close to the French Riviera. Our French intensive courses are taught by certified and experienced teachers, and we offer one-to-one classes or small group classes for individuals or corporate (For all levels from beginners to advanced).
If you are staying on the French Riviera, we can organise French language classes at your home or business. We also provide French language courses online. After an evaluation of your level in French, a specific program will be set for you: General courses at your level or specialized courses such as "living in France", "French on holidays", "conversational French" and much more.
Mix your interests while learning French in Gréolières: Hiking, skiing and paragliding are available in the local area and discover village life in France.
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors