Millefeuille Provence: Millefeuille Provence offers Residential French language courses for adults. You will be living on site, at Château Correnson, a magnificent castle at Millefeuille Provence in the Rhone area. Nearby are Avignon (airport, TGV train station, 20 minutes away by car), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (10 minutes), Nîmes (40 minutes).
Our programmes have been structured and developed by our teaching team in accordance with the “Qualité Français Langue Etrangère” certification and in accordance with the CEFR standards. Students learn and communicate in French 50 hours per week: 30 hours are spent in classes (1 hour of class = 60 minutes) while 20 hours are dedicated to activities in French (breaks, meals and evenings with French speakers).
At Millefeuille Provence, courses are held in small groups from 2 to 4 students, in workshops or in a one-on-one format with one of our teachers: you will talk about topics within your field of interest in French and learn to master grammar rules, conjugations, vocabulary and pronunciation. Each student receives a manual corresponding to his or her French level after an assessment test on the first day.
To meet your expectations, we have developed 3 different kinds of intensive programmes (Maxilangue, Maxilangue combiné and Maxilangue +).
- Group courses are designed to improve your speaking skills. The small group size makes it possible for you to communicate with students, who are on the same level.
- Individual courses, one-on-one with the teacher, aim to meet your specific needs for oral/written comprehension and oral/written expression. The programme will be configurated and adjusted between you and the teacher.
- Workshops bring together several students from different levels. Everyone works with his or her own material: oral comprehension, interactive or written exercises, according to their own objectives and under the teacher’s supervision.
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Based in the stunningly beautiful Provence region in the South of France, SLImmersion provides French language immersion courses where you live and learn at the teacher's residence.
What could be more special and memorable than learning French on a truly exceptional immersion course where you stay with a French teacher and their family in their home in lovely France?
Learning French language in an authentic and live French speaking environment is one of the best ways to improve your French whilst enjoying a holiday experience in the most beautiful locations of France.
Langue Onze in the heart of Paris, France, is a nonprofit language school offering French instruction with the most up-to-date teaching methods. We have been providing high-quality French classes for nearly 30 years, and are focused on oral comprehension and expression at affordable prices. Langue Onze students comprise a diverse international community. Class enrollment is limited to nine students and all course materials are custom-made and included in the price.
Langue Onze is located at 10, rue Gambey, in the heart of Paris, France. The closest metro stations are: Parmentier (line 3), Oberkampf (line 5 or 9), and Republique (line 3, 5, 8, 9 or 11).
Le Franc Parler is an intimate, dynamic French language school ideally located in historic Bordeaux in the heart of south-west France.
We offer French courses for students from around the world with all levels of French - beginner, elementary, intermediate or advanced.
Open throughout the year, the school offers an intensive but enjoyable way to improve your French with teaching in small groups. At le Franc Parler you can study in a relaxed intimate atmosphere - making learning a pleasurable experience.
Founded 15 years ago by Pascale Martorello, Le Franc Parler is member of the Society for French as a foreign language since 2003.
Le Franc Parler guarantees: groups limited to 6 students per level, careful attention paid to the particular linguistic needs of each student and also to his or her individual stay, a friendly atmosphere, such a special place to learn French in France that it will always be remembered.
- Intensive French Courses (1-week)
- DELF / DALF Exam Preparation
- French Teacher Training
- Supplementary French Classes
- Non-Intensive French Courses
- Additional activities including: Cheese of France; Wines; Cooking courses
- Homestay accommodation with local host family
- Lunchtime meals are taken with the teacher on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Verlaine Langue is a small, friendly and welcoming French language school located in the Paris neighbourhood of "La Butte aux Cailles" in the 13th district, which still has a traditional village atmosphere. We offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels. If you want an effective teaching method, personalized lessons, a warm, friendly atmosphere and, above all, to learn to speak French, then Verlaine Langue is for you. Unlike most other language schools, we offer French lessons to small groups (maximum 6 students).
Our teachers have advanced degrees in Linguistics from the Sorbonne University; they specialize in French as a foreign language and have extensive experience. They also know English and Spanish as their second languages. Our teachers are multi cultural enthusiasts, they enjoy sharing and engaging with different cultures.
We provide careful grouping of students based on individual language skills. Courses are very lively, with lots of student participation, and take place in an engaging and supportive environment.
- Semi-intensive 10 hours / week.
- Extensive (evenings) 1.5 hours / week.
- Working in small groups is intensive, and its effectiveness is further strengthened by doing 1.5 hours of daily homework.
- Maximum 6 students per class.