Ecole Suisse Internationale, Paris: In the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, the Ecole Suisse Internationale is a high quality French language school offering a popular range of year-round French language courses for all levels. We welcome international students (over 16 years of age) from all around the world who want to improve their knowledge in French language and culture. Our French language courses range in duration from for 1 week up to 6 months. The school size (family type) allows all students to progress according to their needs and objectives, for studies, work or leisure.
We offer an extensive range of year-round French language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- General French language courses - Intensive French language courses - Morning French language lessons - Mixed French language classes - Private one-to-one French language lessons - Group French language courses Our Teaching Methods: Our teaching methods are centred on the students and the practice of the language. In classes of maximum 10 people, you will have the opportunity to learn French differently, thanks to creative activities and courses. You will work on the 4 skills that make up the language learning process (oral, written comprehension, spoken and written language). STANDARD FRENCH LANGUAGE PROGRAMS:
* Intensive French Language Course = The full intensive program combining French language and culture (30 hours per week program, mixed academic class in the morning and workshops in the afternoon). * Morning French Language Course = A part-time program, ideal for those who work or have some free time (15 hours per week, 3 hours per day). * Mixed French Language Course = A combined program that allows you to work on a specific objective (15 hour group class + 10 hour private course). * Private One-On-One French Language Course = One-to-one session to work on a definite goal in general French or professional (ie. business) French language.
OTHER FRENCH LANGUAGE PROGRAMS:
* Professional (Business) French Language Training = A made-to-measure program that meets your work-related needs.
* Group French Language Program = A course designed specially for a pre-defined group, according to their needs and budget.
* Paris Discovery = An adult program created to discover Paris differently, language and culturaly wise.
* French Language Teacher Training Program = A course specially for french teachers who want to improve their pedagogical methods and knowledge in French culture.
CLE is situated in the Loire Valley in the heart of the lively old town section of Tours (in central France, approximately 150 km south-west of Paris). Founded in 1985, CLE is an independent institute for French studies. Our years of teaching abroad have helped us to create a friendly school with a positive working atmosphere. Our bright and comfortable premises and dedicated staff will ensure that you study in the most favourable conditions. At CLE, you will rapidly feel at home.
- Small group classes (“A la carte” courses, combined courses & standard courses)
- Individual courses
- Courses for couples
- Courses for adolescents
- DELF or DALF exam preparation
- TEF exam preparation
Are you searching for quality French lessons in Paris? Whether you wish to learn French or improve your current French language skills for personal or professional reasons, Paris Version à la Francaise may be the perfect option for you!
My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center that provides private French courses for personal or business needs.
With classes available year-round, I offer adult students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's training location in Vincennes (on the east side of Paris), at your home or office, or another place of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are also available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the content of each class can be customized to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults Beginners to Advanced Students
- Private French lessons
- Small Group French classes (2/3 people)
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- Evening French classes
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course for tourists
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons (Skype)
- Online French program for beginners
- French immersion programs in Paris for adults
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Founded in 1984, the second biggest Alliance in France is located in the Heart of Lyon, in a exclusive environment: 2 hours from Paris , Lyon is at the doorstep of Italy , Switzerland , the Alps, the Provence and the Côte d'Azur . Lyon is also well known for its unique medieval an Florentine heritage recognized by UNESCO. Gastronomy? Paul Bocuse, from Lyon is for sure our best Ambassador.
The Alliance Française de Lyon welcomes every year more than 2000 students from 110 different countries.
How to find us :
The Alliance Française is located in the 3rd district of Lyon ( « le troisème ») , in the heart of town, on the left bank of the Rhône river. The A F is very well desserved by all public transports: bus, metro, tramway. The railway station SNCF is only 10 minutes away.
Line B : Place Guichard
Line B : Saxe-Gambetta
Line D : Guillotière
Line T1 Liberté
As soon as you arrive, you will be given a full documentation introducing the organisation of the school. You'll find many useful information about life in Lyon : accommodations, banks, transportations, restaurants etc.
Located in Montpellier Languedoc-Roussillon region in the South of France, A2B Immersions is a quality language school that specializes in French immersion language teaching for adults and professionals. We guarantee that you will learn French through an intensive and effective framework of a cutting edge training course adapted to their needs and expectations.
* Courses based on an internationally recognized curriculum: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1-C2)
* A teacher who assists you throughout your stay
* Workshops combining performance, team spirit and pleasure
* Small group dynamic (limited number of students)
* High standard accommodation
We offer a week long package of 40 hours course over 5 days. Half the classes are hosted in a classroom of the hotel, the other half takes place outside the hotel. Throughout the training, you are supported and monitored by a qualified teacher, from breakfast through dinner!
Moreover, A2B Immersions created 3 local theme programs combining teaching and pleasure : Vineyards & Countryside, Cuisine & Heritage and Discover the Camargue.
Come and study and practise French for 50 hours per week and stay at the beautiful Château Correnson situated in Saint-Geniès-de-Comolas a village in the Rhône Valley,
at the crossroads between Provence and Languedoc. Nearby are Avignon (airport, TGV train station, 20 minutes away by car), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (10 minutes), Nîmes (40 minutes) all of which are known for their festivals, Roman vestiges or vineyards.
The property is surrounded with stone walls and also comprises a vineyard outside the walls. A local wine grower makes our own wine (Côtes du Rhône and Lirac appelation).
Our original method and our programmes meet your needs. Our philosophy of teaching : to make the communication a pleasure for all the students who trust in us and to associate the French language with a human positive experience. We know that the French learning constitutes for you an enormous personal investment for you. We would like to express you all our admiration and respect.
Our predecessor transformed the château into a hotel-restaurant. Before 1989, it used to be a wine estate. The rectangular courtyard, with a fountain, a well and a fish pond, is surrounded by distinct buildings.
Residential French courses for adults
Study and practise French 50 hours per week and and more…
The courses are organised from 9h to 17h30 = 30 hours per week
*The teaching, systematic, depends on your requirements.
*The Monday morning test is basis of the studying contents.
*The groups size differs from 2 to 4 students.