Ecole Suisse Internationale, Paris: The Ecole Suisse Internationale is a high quality French language school offering a popular range of year-round French language courses for all levels in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris. We welcome international students (over 16 years of age) from all around the world who want to improve their knowledge in French language and culture. Our French language courses range in duration from for 1 week up to 6 months. The school size (family type) allows all students to progress according to their needs and objectives, for studies, work or leisure.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The Ecole Suisse Internationale is a higher education institute and non-profit making organization recognized by the Paris Education Authority. It is also an official center for professional exams for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) and an active member of the association of language schools fle.fr.
French Language Courses:
We offer an extensive range of year-round French language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- General French language courses
- Intensive French language courses
- Morning French language lessons
- Mixed French language classes
- Private one-to-one French language lessons
- Group French language courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
Planète Langues - Institut International de Rambouillet, Paris
Courses / Programs
Located in Rambouillet, 44 km (27 miles) southwest of Paris in the Yvelines department in the Île-de-France in north-central France, Institut International de Rambouillet, as part of the Planète Langues group, offers French courses with up to 30 hours of instruction a week and full board accommodation. Courses include intensive and general French, exam preparation courses for university entrance and for TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français), French for au pair students, French and culture courses, French and horseriding, French and cookery, French for seniors.
Classes are based on grammar, communication and role playing games in French. We offer real cultural exchanges in real life situations. Those who have chosen the International Institute of Rambouillet have found that they have improved far beyond their expectations. The International Institute is based only 30 minutes from Paris, in the center of Rambouillet a historical and typical French city which offers all sorts of activities including horse riding, cycling, swimming, roller skating, cooking and golf.
- French Courses for beginner to advanced
- Intensive French
- General French
- Exam Preparation Course for University Entrance and TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français)
- French for Au Pairs
- French for Seniors
- French and Culture
- French and Cookery
- French and Horseriding
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
Our school established in Nice since 1990 and located in the very heart of Nice, is fully air-conditioned and offers the best possible conditions for learning French language - spacious classrooms, computer room with Internet connections and cafeteria. There is also a large central garden with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wide range of accommodations: French host-families, student residence, private studios.
Located in Southern Europe at the south eastern extremity of France, Nice is a privileged crossroads between the Alps, Provence, Corsica and Italy. The city occupies an exceptional natural site in the heart of the French Riviera. It stretches over a coastal plain open southward into the Mediterranean and bounded from East to West by a succession of wooded hills.
Along with your French course, our team of student activity co-ordinators warmly invite you to participate in visits and excursions organised each week.
It's first aim is to help you to discover one of the most beautiful Mediterranean cities. The team would also like you to make the most of the your free time so that you continue to learn French in an environment that is outside of the classroom.
Based in the stunningly beautiful Provence region in the South of France, SLImmersion provides French language immersion courses where you live and learn at the teacher's residence.
What could be more special and memorable than learning French on a truly exceptional immersion course where you stay with a French teacher and their family in their home in lovely France?
Learning French language in an authentic and live French speaking environment is one of the best ways to improve your French whilst enjoying a holiday experience in the most beautiful locations of France.
The Alliance Française Bordeaux Aquitaine is a French language school located in the heart of Bordeaux in the south-west of France. We offer a range of French courses to students of all levels from beginner to advanced. Our courses are available all year around and students can choose to study from 1 to 4 weeks. Class size is between 10 and 16 students. Our aim is to promote the teaching of French language, to spread “Francophone” culture and the dialogue between world cultures.
Our French lessons are organised on monthly sessions according to each level and adapted as the course progresses. The methods used (Forum, Connexion, Campus) conform to The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and is ensured by professional teachers specialised in teaching French to foreigners (French as a Foreign Language).