French American International School of Boca Raton: French American International School of Boca Raton is a non-profit, private bilingual school that serves families in Florida from Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale. Through full French language immersion, we offer a bilingual academic program to elementary students from Kindergarten through 4th Grade.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The instruction will follow the official guidelines of the French Ministry of National Education as well as the Core standards of education for the State of Florida.
Bilingual French Immersion Programs - Kindergarten through 4th Grade: - Curriculum will cover both academic core standards of Florida and France.
- Divided by 50% tuition in French and 50% in English and taught by native speaking teachers.
- Both French-speaking and non-French-speaking children are accepted at all grade levels.
The Language Academy (TLA), Fort Lauderdale & Miami
Courses / Programs
• Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, The Language Academy (TLA) is a language learning institution that provides comprehensive English immersion summer camps for international students ages 11-18.
• Our Junior camp takes place in Fort Lauderdale, and is suitable for students ages 13-18, while our Miami camp is suitable for students ages 11-18. Both of our summer programs include 20 intensive English classes per week, as well as fun activities and excursions.
• Our successful methodology, a student-centered approach to teaching, has provided our students a competitive edge in today´s market. We provide all elements of language instruction including speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• TLA is internationally renowned and is a part of IALC (International Association of Language Centres), an exclusive organization of private language schools that has high standards of quality schools worldwide.
• The school is also accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), and recognized by the US Department of Education.
Le Petit Prince - The French International School of Boca Raton
Courses / Programs
Welcome, Bienvenue !
The French International School of Boca Raton Le Petit Prince, founded in 2012, is a small, non-sectarian, coeducational, independent, private day school. As an international school, we offer our diverse student body a unique academic and cultural program combining the rigor of the national French curriculum with a strong focus on the arts and anchored in best practices.
Our faculty is comprised of dedicated and passionate educators committed to instilling in our students a lifelong love of and thirst for learning. With an eye toward progressive instruction, yet mindful of traditional values, our teachers empower students to be curious about the world around them. They do so in a nurturing environment that emphasizes differentiated instruction allowing for personalized delivery tailored to each student’s individual needs and learning style.
In 2015, our school was honored to be invited to join the Mission Laïque Française (MLF) network as one of 25 French schools in North America recognized for their dedication to excellence in education. The MLF is a world-wide organization, partner of the Ministère de l'éducation nationale, serving 60,000 students in 110 French international schools across 39 countries.
Camp Sagemont at The Sagemont School of Weston, Florida provides summer English immersion programs for international students entering Grades 1-12.
The city of Weston is a beautiful Southwest Florida community, located just 30 minutes away from the international airports of Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Our students participate in daily interactive ESL (English as a Second Language) lessons that are focused on improving their ability to communicate effectively in real life situations.
To help our students to practice their new English language skills, we provide the option of participating in cultural, social and sporting camp activities in the afternoons through our ESL Advantage Plus program.
Only 30 students are enrolled on each camp session. We offer small groups and a customized instruction plan that is specially designed to maximize each student’s learning potential by building on their personal interests and abilities.
Camp Sagemont also provides a summer ESL program for international high school students ages 14-17 who are preparing to study in an American high school.
Students stay in comfortable homestay accommodation with a carefully-selected local host family. Our hosts are warm and welcoming and enjoy opening their homes to international students.
Living with a host family is a great way to learn more about American culture and customs, while in a safe and nurturing environment.
Central Florida Institute of Technology is an online school that provides a range of affordable career training & professional development programs in filmmaking, technology, business and photography at certificate, diploma, and associate degree levels for working adults and lifelong learners throughout the U.S.
Study areas include Aerospace Systems Technology, Business and Leadership, Information Technology, Film Technology, and Photography.
In general, students must be at least 18 years old for entry into these programs.
CFIT’s distinctive combination of strong academic programs and emphasis on collaborative and interdisciplinary study yields positive experiences for students and faculty to succeed in entrepreneurial initiatives and opportunities.
At CFIT, we value excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT is the perfect place to receive the education you need to move forward in your career, and your life.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Certificate Programs: with Continuing Education Units
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
Online Diploma Program:
• Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program
• Digital Filmmaking Technology & Production Management
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Learn French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques in Miami, Florida with Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy.
We are an internationally-renowned French cooking school that provides quality, hands-on cooking classes to students from the U.S., and around the world.
Our courses include general French Cooking & Pastry classes, and a special 12 month program that includes 6 months of hands on classes and 6 months internship work in the South of France.
Founded in 2004 by professionals in Gastronomy, French Pastry, Sommelier and Fine Dining Services, our teachers boast many years of experience at prestigious, high-end Gastronomic Hotel-Restaurants.
Programs at our International Culinary Academy enable students to learn the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a one Michelin star level (the best reference in the world for high quality Hotel-Restaurants or Restaurants).
Choosing to take classes at our culinary academy will open the doors to many cooking jobs in your country as well as abroad.
Student Testimonial: "I found the Gastronomicom staff and chefs to be quite accommodating. The pastry chef and the culinary chefs were very hands on. They both ensured I understood exactly what they were teaching by coming over to my station and showing me the techniques and making sure I had all the correct ingredients."
Learn American English while enjoying a vacation in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
Range of total-immersion English programs of international students:
• Residential summer English Camp + Disney for juniors / teens (ages 12-14) and seniors (ages 15-18).
• Intensive English Course + College Preparation Program (ages 15+)
• Year-round residential ESL immersion programs for large groups of 30+ students (adults & children from ages 15+).
Accredited ESL Programs:
All of our intensive English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Using a "communicative approach" (CLT) to second-language instruction, classes are based on the theory that the primary function of language use is communication.
Carefully selected certified English teachers who are experienced in teaching international students assure an unforgettable 'English Language Adventure'.
Using the “80:20 Rule", the instructor’s goal is to create an environment where students are communicating 80% of the time and the instructor is communicating 20% of the time. Students move at their own pace through our highly engaging curriculum.
Located in the "Fun Capital of the World" Orlando, Florida fun is non-stop! With over 11 theme parks, museums and Kennedy Space Center, students enjoy every minute of their adventure.
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded on completion.
Summer ESL Immersion Camps 2-10 weeks, residential programs - June, July & August
• Junior / Teen English Program (ages 10-14)
• Senior Program (ages 15-18)
• 30 hrs per week of English instruction
• Workshops: Accent Reduction, American Etiquette, Spelling Techniques
• Excursions to Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World & more
• Online English Lessons ToCollegeUSA - English plus College Preparation
• 4 Month Program (Intensive English Program + College Preparatory Program)
• GUARANTEED COLLEGE ADMISSION in Florida without taking the SAT. ACT, or TOEFL!
• For Individuals & Groups.