Language In Provence: LANGUAGE IN PROVENCE is a well-established language school based in the beautiful Luberon Regional Park in the south of France. In an idyllic village environment in the heart of Provence we offer high-quality French language courses and combined specialist activity courses for adults. Our experienced teachers will inspire, encourage and guide you to communicate with confidence and ensure that your learning experience is enjoyable, satisfying and rewarding. The school is officially recognised by the French Government.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
From March to November we offer immersion, intensive, individual and tailor-made courses for adults of all nationalities. Courses last for a minimum of one week (with the exception of individual courses which can be adapted to individual needs and requirements) and students can choose how long they would like to spend with us. Language In Provence provides a supportive and relaxed learning environment and students and teachers have lunch together each day. Whether you want to improve your French for professional purposes, enjoy a study-holiday in our glorious area or are thinking of settling in France we have a course that will suit you.
Courses / Programs:
- French Immersion Courses with quality French host accommodation
- Intensive Courses with range of accommodation options if required
- French & Guided Walks
- Individual and tailor-made courses
- Specialist Weeks
Planète Langues - Institut International de Rambouillet, Paris
Courses / Programs
Located in Rambouillet, 44 km (27 miles) southwest of Paris in the Yvelines department in the Île-de-France in north-central France, Institut International de Rambouillet, as part of the Planète Langues group, offers French courses with up to 30 hours of instruction a week and full board accommodation. Courses include intensive and general French, exam preparation courses for university entrance and for TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français), French for au pair students, French and culture courses, French and horseriding, French and cookery, French for seniors.
Classes are based on grammar, communication and role playing games in French. We offer real cultural exchanges in real life situations. Those who have chosen the International Institute of Rambouillet have found that they have improved far beyond their expectations. The International Institute is based only 30 minutes from Paris, in the center of Rambouillet a historical and typical French city which offers all sorts of activities including horse riding, cycling, swimming, roller skating, cooking and golf.
- French Courses for beginner to advanced
- Intensive French
- General French
- Exam Preparation Course for University Entrance and TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français)
- French for Au Pairs
- French for Seniors
- French and Culture
- French and Cookery
- French and Horseriding
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
Le Franc Parler is an intimate, dynamic French language school ideally located in historic Bordeaux in the heart of south-west France.
We offer French courses for students from around the world with all levels of French - beginner, elementary, intermediate or advanced.
Open throughout the year, the school offers an intensive but enjoyable way to improve your French with teaching in small groups. At le Franc Parler you can study in a relaxed intimate atmosphere - making learning a pleasurable experience.
Founded 15 years ago by Pascale Martorello, Le Franc Parler is member of the Society for French as a foreign language since 2003.
Le Franc Parler guarantees: groups limited to 6 students per level, careful attention paid to the particular linguistic needs of each student and also to his or her individual stay, a friendly atmosphere, such a special place to learn French in France that it will always be remembered.
- Intensive French Courses (1-week)
- DELF / DALF Exam Preparation
- French Teacher Training
- Supplementary French Classes
- Non-Intensive French Courses
- Additional activities including: Cheese of France; Wines; Cooking courses
- Homestay accommodation with local host family
- Lunchtime meals are taken with the teacher on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera - Summer 2024
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Langue Onze in the heart of Paris, France, is a nonprofit language school offering French instruction with the most up-to-date teaching methods. We have been providing high-quality French classes for nearly 30 years, and are focused on oral comprehension and expression at affordable prices. Langue Onze students comprise a diverse international community. Class enrollment is limited to nine students and all course materials are custom-made and included in the price.
Langue Onze is located at 10, rue Gambey, in the heart of Paris, France. The closest metro stations are: Parmentier (line 3), Oberkampf (line 5 or 9), and Republique (line 3, 5, 8, 9 or 11).
With our very experienced teaching team in Lille, all of whom are university graduates, you'll be accompanied in consolidating and in building on current language skills, paying particular attention to oral and written expression, all the while gaining intercultural experience through your French-in-France language stay.
Written and oral evaluation with end-of-studies certificate will be issued to all students with regular attendance. ECTS credits may be obtained in agreement with the sending institution.
French in Paris provides quality beginner to advanced level French private tutor classes, designed for individuals as well as companies. Having lived and worked in the UK, our native-French speaking tutor is perfectly bilingual and can therefore easily relate to the Anglo-Saxon world and culture.
Each lesson is customized to your individual learning style, your personality and to the specialized vocabulary you need to know. Lessons take place at your home, office or at the tutor's office. We also offer Skype, Ichat or telephone lessons.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.