North Henry Academy: North Henry Academy, located in Stockbridge, Southeast of Atlanta, Georgia, is a Christ centered school offering grades Pre-K through 8. North Henry Academy exists as a ministry of North Henry Baptist Church providing an excellent quality Christ-centered education, preschool, elementary, and middle, in cooperation with the home and church. We strive to glorify God by providing academic excellence in a distinctively Christian environment.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Educational Goals: - To teach that the Bible is the inspired and the only infallible authoritative Word of God, thus developing attitudes of love and respect toward it.
- To teach the basic doctrines of the Bible.
- To teach the student to treat everyone with love and respect as unique individuals created in God’s image.
- To provide a strong foundation for academic excellence, as well as a safe, healthy, clean, nurturing and loving environment for each child to learn and play.
Courses / Programs:
- Grades Pre-K through 8
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Summer Day Camp
- Christ-centered education
- Abeka Curriculum
Located in Martinez, a northern suburb of Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Augusta Prep Day School is a private co-educational PreK-12 school with extended day care and summer camp. We offer a college preparatory curriculum with advanced placement, honors and college prep courses such as SAT and ACT. At Augusta Prep we seek to engage minds, develop character, and build relationships with our students on a daily basis.
Additionally, because our school is relatively small overall, it is a land of opportunity for every student. While Augusta Prep is renowned for its academic excellence, we value the importance of balancing academics with arts, athletics, community service, and leadership opportunities.
We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and Georgia Independent Schools Association (GISA).
Co-Educational Programs from Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, history, math, science, foreign languages, fine arts and electives
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparatory Courses ACT and SAT
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Extended Day Care and After School Program
- Summer Camp
Primrose School of Kennesaw North is conveniently located in Kennesaw in Cobb County, GA, approximately 7 miles north of Marietta (in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area). We are a private accredited preschool / child care center offering a unique curriculum (Balanced Learning) to children as young as 6 weeks old, as well as afterschool programs & summer camps to elementary school kids up to 12 years of age.
Primrose School of Kennesaw North distinguishes itself by creating a safe and nurturing educational preschool environment where children are happy and continually preparing for a bright tomorrow.
In 1998, our school was the first educational preschool to earn national accreditation from CITA / SACS CASI (now part of AdvancED®), ultimately reinforcing our long-standing commitment to high-quality early childhood education.
Our unique curriculum blends the two leading philosophies of teaching children. One philosophy endorses a child-initiated approach; children learn through play and are free to explore their individual interest with teacher support. The other places a greater emphasis on teacher direction, with an established curriculum providing a consistent learning path.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, and have found that Acellus is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
Located in Roswell, Fulton County in Georgia, Eaton Academy designs education solutions in a K-12 academic environment devoted to meeting students' individual needs. Courses, offered in both group and individual settings, provide a college preparatory curriculum with advanced and honors courses as well as PSAT, SAT and ACT. Through the use of technology, multisensory instruction, and a wide variety of curricular resources, students achieve significant academic and personal success. We are a SACS accredited academic institution that provides customized services to learners of all ages who have not responded to more traditional models of education.
We design education solutions that enable students to earn the Carnegie Unit credit they need to graduate with a college prep diploma. Eaton Academy offers a variety of scholastic programs. In addition, other options include the Mentor Program with individualized tuition, the Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles, an independent study program, an after school credit program, distance learning, academic assessments, individual consultations, and the Academic Excellence Lecture series.
- Programs for kindergarten - grade 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, social studies, arts, electives
- K-8 and Secondary Program
- AP and Honors Courses
- College Prep Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Mentor Program with individualized tuition
- Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles
- We offer an independent study program, after school credit program, home study, summer school, assessment and the Academic Excellence Lecture series
Out of the Box Art Studio, LLC is an art studio and center for creation, imagination and inspiration for young children, teenagers, adults and families located in Alpharetta, Fulton County, Georgia. As part of our programs for young children and teenagers we provide art classes in fine arts, folk arts and contemporary ceramics, workshops, fieldtrips, enrichment programs, summer art camps and art project days.
Classes include literature and art, clay making, pottery, working in color through self portraits, paper mache cats, monoprint printmaking, musical collage, works in color pencil. We also offer painting with watercolor, inks, acrylics, tempera, collage, sculptures. Students can create their own portfolio of fashion designs while learning the skills of drawing. We are pleased to provide birthday party events with a wide range of art activities including paint your own pottery, clay, canvas painting, pottery wheel, and drawing.
- We offer art classes in fine arts, folk arts and contemporary ceramic, workshops, fieldtrips, enrichment programs, summer art camps, art project days and birthday party events for young children, teenagers, adults and families
- Classes include clay making, pottery, collage, works in color pencil, painting with watercolor, inks, acrylics, tempera, collage, sculptures
- We provide lessons at our studio as well as at schools throughout the Alpaharetta, Roswell and North Atlanta area
Located in Cumming in Forsyth County, GA, Horizon Christian Academy is a growing non-denominational K-12 Christian school founded in 2000 and accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). We are a small private school (approximately 300 students in total) with a committed focus on academic excellence, spiritual growth, and community service. Horizon Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national origin.
Our curriculum including PSAT and SAT test preparation, technology, athletics and character development represents a strong core augmented by dedicated teachers who possess a passion for learning. Personalized education is accomplished through Individual Performance Plans (IPP) that are created by the staff, parents, and the student to leverage the learner’s abilities to his or her potential.
Our teachers are selected on their ability to lead and nurture students, their academic credentials, their commitment to continuous learning. Additionally, parents who have subject-matter expertise and a desire to mentor and assist in the education of children and teens are encouraged to contribute as their schedules allow.