Providence Christian Academy, Lilburn: Located in Lilburn in Gwinnett County, Georgia in Southeastern United States, Providence Christian Academy is a private, Christian elementary / middle / high school serving 826 students in grades K4-12. We accommodate students with various learning disabilities, including mild ADHD and dyslexia. We are also proud to enroll international students and are able to issue I-20 visas, as well as find local housing with Christian families. Our lower school utilizes Orton-Gillingham teaching methods. Although we run a covenant Christian school, we are also multi-denominational.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Providence Christian Academy is accredited with quality by Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC) and the Asociation of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Southern Association of Colleges & Schools / Council on Accreditation & School Improvement (SACS / CASI).
- Elementary School & Middle School programs (K-7): We encourage our students to develop a harmonious relationship with Jesus Christ. Starting in kindergarten, Bible study is built into each school day.
- High School programs (8-12): Our high school curriculum prepares students to enter the nation’s most competitive universities. With small class sizes and a broad selection of AP classes, we provide an enriched academic environment that helps each student reach his or her fullest potential.
Located in Roswell, Fulton County in Georgia, Eaton Academy designs education solutions in a K-12 academic environment devoted to meeting students' individual needs. Courses, offered in both group and individual settings, provide a college preparatory curriculum with advanced and honors courses as well as PSAT, SAT and ACT. Through the use of technology, multisensory instruction, and a wide variety of curricular resources, students achieve significant academic and personal success. We are a SACS accredited academic institution that provides customized services to learners of all ages who have not responded to more traditional models of education.
We design education solutions that enable students to earn the Carnegie Unit credit they need to graduate with a college prep diploma. Eaton Academy offers a variety of scholastic programs. In addition, other options include the Mentor Program with individualized tuition, the Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles, an independent study program, an after school credit program, distance learning, academic assessments, individual consultations, and the Academic Excellence Lecture series.
- Programs for kindergarten - grade 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, social studies, arts, electives
- K-8 and Secondary Program
- AP and Honors Courses
- College Prep Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Mentor Program with individualized tuition
- Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles
- We offer an independent study program, after school credit program, home study, summer school, assessment and the Academic Excellence Lecture series
Established in 1994, Covenant Christian Academy is a private K3 -12th grade college preparatory school located in the town of Loganville on the east side of Gwinnett County, GA. Our school is situated between Loganville and the city of Grayson and is only 40 minutes from downtown Atlanta. We offer challenging academics as well as excellent fine arts and competitive sports and teach from a Christian Worldview. We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Southern Association of Schools & Colleges and the Georgia Private Schools Accrediting Council.
Covenant Christian Academy is a private, inter-denominational, non-profit Christian school whose student body is represented by over 60 Christian churches and denominations. Our aim is to provide a quality academic education for young people, including an extra-curricular program that challenges students character, integrity, and spiritual maturity. Above all, it is our desire that every student comes to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and is equipped to serve Him faithfully. Upon leaving Covenant Christian Academy, it is our prayer that these changed lives will now serve Him as life changers.
- Early childhood programs
- Elementary, middle & high school programs
- College preparatory education
- Fine arts programs including band, orchestra, drama and chorus and more
- Competitive sports programs including football, basketball, baseball, cheer leading, track & field, soccer and more
Located in historic downtown Tucker, DeKalb County, GA, Main Street School of Art offers a range of art and music classes for kids, teens and adults. Also serving Lilburn, Decatur, and Atlanta, Main Street School of Art is where fun, creativity, & academia come together.
We provide art classes and music lessons for Grades K-12 that cater to a home school curriculum, after-school classes, Mommy-and-Me toddler classes, adult art classes, and computer courses that help your or your child get up to speed on the latest software. We also provide summer camps and birthday parties.
Class size is small, we use a wide range of materials and art supplies, and we promote the importance of recycling by incorporating natural materials into our art classes. Drop-ins are welcome!
- After-school art programs for K-12 students
- Mommy-n-me art classes for toddlers
- Homeschool art curriculum for K-12 students
- Piano, Guitar, and Vocal lessons
- Summer art camps
- Computer courses for kids
- Drawing lessons, color theory, art history, clay sculpture, painting, shading - kids will learn REAL art skills -- these are not craft classes!
Gerard Preparatory School is an independent non-denominational Christian school for Prekindergarten-12th grade located in Lawrenceville, Gwinnet County, Georgia. GPS is fully Accredited with Quality with the Georgia Accrediting Commission. GPS has served families in Georgia since 1989. Our Mission is to: Instill~Inspire~Ignite Our small class sizes insure that each student has the opportunity to expand academically, explore and pursue their creative gifts and develop personal emotional/social character.
Beyond Academics: At GPS we are committed to "training up" each student through our Teaching/Mentoring approach. We teach organizational skills, time management, manners, poise, self leadership, and confidence.
12/1 Ratio Pre-K-6th
15/1 Ratio 7th-12th grade
Music and Chorus
Fine Arts Programs daily
Cafeteria & Events programs
Archery (Competitive Squad) National level
AP OnLine Courses for 9th-12th grade
Primrose School of Kennesaw North is conveniently located in Kennesaw in Cobb County, GA, approximately 7 miles north of Marietta (in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area). We are a private accredited preschool / child care center offering a unique curriculum (Balanced Learning) to children as young as 6 weeks old, as well as afterschool programs & summer camps to elementary school kids up to 12 years of age.
Primrose School of Kennesaw North distinguishes itself by creating a safe and nurturing educational preschool environment where children are happy and continually preparing for a bright tomorrow.
In 1998, our school was the first educational preschool to earn national accreditation from CITA / SACS CASI (now part of AdvancED®), ultimately reinforcing our long-standing commitment to high-quality early childhood education.
Our unique curriculum blends the two leading philosophies of teaching children. One philosophy endorses a child-initiated approach; children learn through play and are free to explore their individual interest with teacher support. The other places a greater emphasis on teacher direction, with an established curriculum providing a consistent learning path.
Located in Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Evans Christian Academy (ECA) is a non-profit, co-educational institution for grades 6-12. Evans Christian Academy (ECA) exists to provide the Augusta area with a non-discriminating Christian education and offers a complete college preparatory program including college prep PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP classes, lab sciences and fine arts. Our small class sizes offer students the individual attention they need to learn and grow.
Although ECA is a Christian school, and meets in the facilities of Crossbridge Baptist Church, it is not a part of any specific denomination. Students of any faith, Christian or not, are welcomed at ECA, provided they follow Judeo-Christian ethics.
ECA is accredited through the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC). GAC is recognized by the Chancellor's Office of the University System of Georgia, the Technical College system of Georgia, and by HOPE scholarship officials.
Christian Educational Programs for Students in Grades 6-12:
- Complete College Preparatory Program with math, English, lab sciences, languages, social studies, fine arts, P.E. and a wide range of electives including media art, photography, computer and applications, computer graphics, psychology
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Middle School
- High School
- HOPE Scholarship Program
- We also offer home study programs