Private Schools in Georgia: Christian schools in Paulding County, preschools in Atlanta metro area, private elementary, high, middle school, college preparatory programs, child care center, daycare service for babies, toddlers, early childhood education, Baptist schools in GA
Grace Baptist Christian School: Grace Baptist Christian School located in Powder Springs, Paulding County, Georgia, is a Preschool, Elementary School, Middle School & High School offering tuition to students from 6 weeks – 12th Grade. Grace Baptist Christian School is accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commission with Quality.
Grace Baptist Christian School is located on a 22.5 acre campus in Powder Springs, Paulding County, Georgia.
Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy and Early Learning Center is a private Christian college preparatory school for students from Kindergarten through to 12th grade. We are located south-west of Atlanta in Fulton County, GA, near Ben Hill and are happy to serve families from Ben Hill, Elmco Estates, Cascade Heights, Tampa Park, Deerwood, Niskey Grove and surrounding communities of Atlanta. We are a fully-accredited Christian school that believes that all children have gifts within them waiting to be realized.
We are accredited by the ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) and GHSA (Georgia High School Association). We believe that God has uniquely created each of His children and imbued them with gifts to be used to bring Him honor and glory. We consider it our responsibility to unfold this uniqueness and these gifts in each child and to motivate each child to do his utmost to achieve and exemplify excellence in every aspect of his life.
Christian Education Programs for Students from Kindergarten through Grade 12:
- Early Learning Center programs
- Elementary School programs
- Middle School programs
- Senior School programs
- Advanced Placement programs
* Core subjects include: English, Math, International Studies, French, Spanish, Latin, SAT Preparatory Classes, Computer Courses, Physics, Speech, Art History and Appreciation, Music Studies and Athletics.
Providence Christian Academy in Lilburn in Gwinnett County, Georgia in Southeastern United States, is a private, Christian elementary / middle / high school. We currently serve 826 students in grades K4-12. We accommodate students with various learning disabilities, including mild ADHD and dyslexia. Our lower school utilizes Orton-Gillingham teaching methods. We are also proud to enroll international students and are able to issue I-20 visas, as well as find local housing with Christian families.
Although we run a covenant Christian school, we are also multi-denominational. We aim to enlarge your child’s spiritual and intellectual life. Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and rigorous Christ-centered academic environment. The education our Christian school offers is a continuation of the morals taught in the Christian home. We instill strong values in our students while providing the best private education in the Atlanta area.
We are accredited with quality by Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC) and the Asociation of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Southern Association of Colleges & Schools / Council on Accreditation & School Improvement (SACS / CASI).
- Elementary School & Middle School programs (K-7): We encourage our students to develop a harmonious relationship with Jesus Christ. Starting in kindergarten, Bible study is built into each school day.
- High School programs (8-12): Our high school curriculum prepares students to enter the nation’s most competitive universities. With small class sizes and a broad selection of AP classes, we provide an enriched academic environment that helps each student reach his or her fullest potential.
Founded in 2008, Friendship Christian School (FCS) is an independent, non-denominational Christian school serving the South Forsyth / Johns Creek area in Forsyth County & Fulton County in the Atlanta metro area of Georgia. education plans from preschool to 12th grade to better serve your child's strengths.
We are pleased to provide an educational environment where students are challenged and where learning is customized for your student. We offer small class sizes and our teachers and staff are willing to bring your student along in their learning through relational, experiential, academically challenged, and life preparation curriculum and teaching. A goal for each year is to prepare them for the next grade level toward middle school, and high school, and beyond.
As the foundation of their life is being laid at this early age, FCS believes it imperative the school, family and church, share in the responsibility of educating the whole child --- mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
We are accredited through the Georgia Accrediting Commission and are a member of the ACSI with plans to go through accreditation.
- Technology with full tech lab
- Spanish, Rosetta Stone
- Active PTF
- School Board
- Some of the Curriculum: ACSI Math & Science & Spelling, Shurley English, CSI, Bob Jone Bible, Quarterly Novel studies, daily journal writing
Primrose School of Kennesaw North is conveniently located in Kennesaw in Cobb County, GA, approximately 7 miles north of Marietta (in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area). We are a private accredited preschool / child care center offering a unique curriculum (Balanced Learning) to children as young as 6 weeks old, as well as afterschool programs & summer camps to elementary school kids up to 12 years of age.
Primrose School of Kennesaw North distinguishes itself by creating a safe and nurturing educational preschool environment where children are happy and continually preparing for a bright tomorrow.
In 1998, our school was the first educational preschool to earn national accreditation from CITA / SACS CASI (now part of AdvancED®), ultimately reinforcing our long-standing commitment to high-quality early childhood education.
Our unique curriculum blends the two leading philosophies of teaching children. One philosophy endorses a child-initiated approach; children learn through play and are free to explore their individual interest with teacher support. The other places a greater emphasis on teacher direction, with an established curriculum providing a consistent learning path.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, and have found that Acellus is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
Located in Kennesaw, Cobb County, Georgia, twenty-five miles north of Atlanta, North Cobb Christian School is an independent, interdenominational Christian School serving K3 through 12th grade. Because North Cobb Christian School believes each student has been endowed with unique gifts and abilities, we offer both college preparatory and distinguished scholar programs, plus Honors and Advanced Placement classes.
In addition, NCCS has four Academic Academies, awarding-winning arts programs and championship athletics. NCCS offers the RISE (Research, Investigate, Study, Evaluate) Program for gifted 2nd-5th graders. Advanced Math classes are offered in 5th-8th grade.
NCCS admits students of any race, color or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. NCCS is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), AdvancEd (formerly SACS), and the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC). NCCS is a member of the Southern Association of Independent Schools, the Association of Christian School International and the Georgia High School Association.
Co-Ed Programs for Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, history, fine arts, world languages and a wide range of electives
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Before and After School Care Programs
- Distinguished Gifted and Scholar Programs
- 4 Academic Academies for students interested in careers in Fine Arts, Business, Math, Science, and Technology or Counseling, Ministry, and Education