German Course in Germany, Study Abroad Programs in Berlin, Deutschkurse, Deutsch Lernen in München (Munich), Hannover, Hamburg, Köln (Cologne), Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Dresden, Bremen, Austria, Vienna (Wien), Graz, Salzburg..
TANDEM München - International Language School: TANDEM Language School is situated in Kurfürstenplatz 5 in the Schwabing district of Munich. You can reach us easily using the Munich public transport system.
There are several options: from the train main station ("Hauptbahnhof") or "Sendlinger Tor" please take the subway line 2 (U2) to the "Hohenzollernplatz" station. The shortest way however, is to take from "Karlsplatz / Stachus" or "Sendlinger Tor" the tram line 27 to the "Kurfürstenplatz" station - the tram stops in front of our school. Another possibility is to take the MetroBus 53 - the bus stops also in front of our school.
Lastly you could be a free spirit and hire a bike for your stay - get to the school and explore the city via it's hundreds of km of cycle paths.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia
Centrally located in Berlin, the EURASIA Institute is a German language school offering a wide variety of German courses ranging from courses preparing for university entrance in Germany to intensive courses for groups and individuals, as well as individual training in business German for managers. We also offer thematic German courses for groups and summer camps for teenagers.
The EURASIA Institute is situated in the centre of Berlin offering many possibilities for practising the language in an everyday context. International students from all over the world enjoy learning German at our institute in a relaxed atmosphere. The international diversity in our language courses guarantees an interesting and exciting intercultural experience.
Our 10-person administration team is responsible for the pastoral care of the language students, as well as, for example, the organisation of host family accommodation and leisure activities. The office team is complemented by our team of German teachers, all with teaching qualifications, who make their lessons not only informative, but also exciting.
German language courses at all language levels from A1 to C2 (Maximum of 15 students in one group):
- Short term German language courses
- General German language courses for adults (with accommodation service)
- Individual, one-on-one German language courses in technical or business German
- German summer camps for teenagers
- Homestay programs with a local German family
- Education travel for groups
- University preparation courses
- University placement
- Internship placement
Ensuring the highest instructional quality and the best possible stay in Bamgerg, Germany are the top priorities at TREFF PUNKT. The institute director, Alexandra von Rohr, and her team will do everything to ensure that your stay in Bamberg is not only a total learning success but also a cultural experience you won't soon forget.
- the course programme is customized for adult learners
- 2 teachers sharing each group, allowing students to benefit from differing styles of teaching and to improve their listening comprehension
- instruction in small groups with an average of 5 students means students receive a high level of attention, enabling them to achieve their personal learning objectives
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week , ensuring German is also practised outside the classroom- a flexible course system allows students to change their course at any time
- written and verbal tests are given every other week to monitor students' progress
- effective development of verbal skills: half of all instruction time is reserved for speaking and building up vocabulary
- study consultation for your learning progress through one-to-one talks and interim tests
Intensive course; Intensive Plus course; Exam preparatory course; Super Intensive course; Individual training / One-to-One tuition.
Course prices include:
- course material including books
- placement, control and final tests
- small groups with an average of 5 students
- study consultation
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week offer of leisure activities
- allocation of tandem partner
- allocation of accommodation
TREFF PUNKT certificate according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Step Into German - Online Lessons via Zoom / Skype (Worldwide)
Courses / Programs
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Step Into German provides online, Skype & Zoom-based German language lessons to students from around the globe.
Our beginner to advanced level, private German classes online are taught by an experienced teacher. Classes are available at flexible times according at your schedule and according to your special needs.
Schiller Language School in Bonn, Germany offers German language courses for university preparation combined with strong visa-support and university admission services for people who wish to study in Germany. It was founded in 2010 with the aim of preparing international students for university admission and their life in Germany.
Our teachers are specialised in preparing students for the TestDaF accreditation which is a requirement for studying at a German university. Once you passed our language course and the TestDaF, we will help you to find the best university fitting your needs and get you an offer from this university (application success guaranteed).
The Carl Duisberg Centren is a quality German language school that provides German courses in Munich for adults from around the world. We teach students of all levels of German - from beginner to advanced. Our German language programs include Intensive German, Business German and private German lessons. We also schools in Berlin, Cologne and in Radolfzell am Bodensee which is close to Lake Constance.
The capital of the German state of Bavaria, Munich is the third-largest city in Germany. With a population of around 1.3 million, Munich is a bustling business metropolis and an important university city with a wide range of leisure activities and cultural attractions.
The Carl Duisberg Centren is a leading service enterprise in the area of international training and qualification. Each year, we provide knowledge of foreign languages and intercultural competence, experience abroad and international expertise to several thousand people from all over the world. In addition, we also manage cross-border educational projects for business community.
- Intensive Course Plus (24 Teaching Units (TUs) / week group course + 6 TUs / week Supervised Self-study Program)
- Crash Course (24 TUs / week group course + 6 supervised Self-study Program + 5 or 10 one-to-one lessons)
- One-to-One Executive Course (20 or 40TUs / week)
- Learning & Living at the trainer's home
- Preparation for TestDaF, PWD, telc & DSH
- Summer Holiday (15+)
- Winter Special (15+)
- Football Camp (10-14 yrs)
- Dance Camp (10-14 yrs)
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.