German learning for kids: German language courses in Germany schools, German immersion programs for teens in Berlin. Deutschkurs für Kinder und Jugendliche in Deutschland, Deutsch lernen in München (Munich), Hannover, Hamburg, Köln, Frankfurt. Cursos alemán en alemania, Berlin para niños y jóvenes en verano
• The Goethe-Institut offers year-round German courses for school student groups accompanied by their teacher(s) in a range of locations throughout Germany, including Berlin, Munich, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, and Hamburg among others.
• These one-week or two-week courses are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring and are specially designed for children and teens who want to boost their language skills and gain confidence with the German language.
• In addition to our year-round German courses for juniors, the Goethe-Institut also offer summer German courses for children, teenagers and young adults at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Our German summer camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In all programs, we offer an extracurricular program packed with sports, music, the arts and plenty of fun activities in addition to German language lessons.
• Accommodation with full board in local boarding schools is included in the summer program, while student groups stay in youth hostels.
Founded in 1971, Akademie für Fremdsprachen GmbH is one of Berlin’s leading language schools ideally situated in the centre of the western part of the city, ten minutes from Berlin Zoo Station. Our school has a very friendly, welcoming atmosphere and offers a wide range of German language courses, from regular day classes to more intensive courses and one-to-one tuition. We provide the entire range of proficiency levels, from beginner through to advanced.
Our school is a recognised centre for a number of Cambridge and London Chamber of Commerce examinations and prepares candidates for professional qualifications in translation. Our German courses usually run in sequence, progressing from one level to the next. However, we do also offer our students the opportunity to take an external examination: Deutsch als Fremdsprache (DaF).
At Akademie, we also offer General English, Commercial and Business English, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian language courses.
Learn German with einfach Deutsch! in a private and relaxed atmosphere. We are located in the Prenzlauer Berg district - a multicultural neighbourhood in the north eastern part of Berlin (in former East Berlin). You can choose between homestay with a teacher - a special offer for ladies, one-to-one lessons for beginner to advanced, two-to-one lessons for two persons with a same level of German and linguistic holidays for female teachers. Whether you are looking to travel in Germany, spend some time with German friends, take an exam or start a new job we have the right course for you! You will enjoy the lessons in small groups and in your free time you will be able to explore one of the most exciting cities in the world!
* German Homestay with teacher - a special offer for ladies
* One to one German - for beginners as well as for advanced learners
* Two to one German lessons - for two persons with a same level of German
* Linguistic holidays - for female teachers
* Intensive German
* Exam preparation - Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung, Test DaF, DSH or others
* Business German
Steinke Institute in Bonn offers a broad spectrum of courses of German as a foreign language as well as activities to best enrich the students' learning experience. The strength of the institute lies in providing top-rated language training, as well as personalised consulting and academic advice for the newly arrived foreign students to help them better integrate into their new environment. Small groups with maximum of 10 students per class help each participant to receive individual attention and practice opportunities from the instructor. Final exams take place at the end of each course and certificates are issued for each level achieved.
Die Sprachpension / The Language Guesthouse, Vogtsburg im Kaiserstuhl (near Freiburg)
Courses / Programs
The Language Guesthouse provides a concept of immersion language teaching adapted to the requirements of adult learners. We offer accommodation in a Bed & Breakfast style / small family setting. Standard classes at the LG include 1-to-1, private classes and a supplementary activity / conversation program shared with the language trainer and maybe other guests.
Tailor-made programs for professionals and executives are among our core programs. If fast improvement and high proficiency of German is required, the immersion training at the LG yields the best results and highest efficiency.
The particular needs of special needs students often miss attention in group courses with consequent disappointment or discouragement. At the LG, slow or fast learners, students with special preconditions or special disabilities are catered for: Each of them gets exactly the language training he / she needs.
Individual programs for couples, families / small groups of students, parent-child programs, conversation and exam trainings complete the range of options.
The LG’s location is a beautiful place: the winegrowing and recreation Kaiserstuhl area near Freiburg / Breisgau in South-Western Germany.
Individual (one-to-one) classes are standard at the LG
- Language training for business clients and other students with high expectations.
Classes for specialized requirements (business, technology, science, medicine)
- Programs for students with special needs.
- Exam training (TestDaf, DSH, ZD etc.)
- Activity/conversation program as supplement to language classes
- Conversation training (a+c program only)
- Individual programs for couples, families, small groups
- Parent-child programs
Study German at F+U, the largest test centre for TestDaF in Europe!
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is a top language school based in Heidelberg, a picturesque yet vibrant university city in central Germany, 80 km south of Frankfurt, as well as in Berlin, Darmstadt and Chemnitz.
All F+U schools combined to cater for 11,000 students & exam participants in 2014 alone.
Our courses include Intensive German, Business German, DSH / TestDaF exam preparation, and private German lessons, among others. Evening classes are also available.
Our German teachers are fully qualified and design their lessons with a very lively and entertaining teaching style. Every week, our students can take part in the F+U leisure and cultural activities programme.
As our students come from all over the world (120+ nationalities to date), the atmosphere in our school is very international. Students get to know each other well, and have fun together while learning German.
The city of Heidelberg is very accessible, conveniently located between Frankfurt and Stuttgart international airports. Our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the Altstadt (the old-town).
We offer accommodation in halls of residence, shared or private apartments, homestay with German host families, and hotels.
"I liked my German teachers a lot. They knew how to make the courses more vivid and interesting for the students. The city itself is very beautiful and the weather was always good."
- Oleksandra from Ukraine
- German Group classes
- Intensive German courses
- German language exam prep courses for TestDaF / DSH / onDaF / TestAS..
- Intensive Semester Course for TestDaF Exam Preparation
- Academic Year / Long-term
- Morning / Afternoon German
- Evening / Weekend German classes
- Business German
- German Conversation classes
- Private German lessons
- Junior German courses for kids
- German for Seniors (50+)
- Summer courses
- Homestay Program (host family)
- German Internship program
- Combined German + English course..
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a popular German language school located in the heart of Nuremberg in the state of Bavaria in south-east Germany.
• Founded in 1986, we offer German courses to international students & expats with all levels of German - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
• Our courses include intensive German courses, exam preparation for the Test DaF, DSH & Goethe exams, private lessons and more through morning, afternoon, and evening classes.
• Our team consists of highly-experienced and competent teachers who specialize in the areas of language training, adult education, translation and pedagogics. Our German courses are taught by native German speakers.
• The goal of our German courses program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. We aim to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
• Nuremberg is located 170km north of Munich and is the second largest city in Bavaria. It is served by excellent road and rail links. Nuremberg Airport offers flights to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe, as well as connecting flights via other airports to international destinations worldwide.
Student Review: "A great experience, and a great school in a great city. If you are willing to come and study the German language, do not hesitate and come quickly to Primus. Thanks for the great time spent in Nürnberg and precisely at Primus."
- Tarek, Lebanon
German Courses: • Beginner to advanced levels (A1, A2, B1, B2 & C1 courses)
• Morning, afternoon & evening German classes
• Intensive German courses (24 lessons per week)
• Test DaF / DSH / Goethe exam preparation classes
• Private German lessons
• Business German course for professionals
• German classes for healthcare workers in hospitals, doctors offices, and homecare
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
• Summer German courses
• Short-term German courses
Also: Courses for English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
You are here: School & College Search> Learn German in Germany> Language immersion schools & programs for children, high school students in Berlin, Munich, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Dresden, Bremen. Sejours linguistiques Allemagne pour enfants, jeunes et adolescents..
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.