German learning for kids: German language courses in Germany schools, German immersion programs for teens in Berlin. Deutschkurs für Kinder und Jugendliche in Deutschland, Deutsch lernen in München (Munich), Hannover, Hamburg, Köln, Frankfurt. Cursos alemán en alemania, Berlin para niños y jóvenes en verano
• The Goethe-Institut offers year-round German courses for school student groups accompanied by their teacher(s) in a range of locations throughout Germany, including Berlin, Munich, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, and Hamburg among others.
• These one-week or two-week courses are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring and are specially designed for children and teens who want to boost their language skills and gain confidence with the German language.
• In addition to our year-round German courses for juniors, the Goethe-Institut also offer summer German courses for children, teenagers and young adults at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Our German summer camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In all programs, we offer an extracurricular program packed with sports, music, the arts and plenty of fun activities in addition to German language lessons.
• Accommodation with full board in local boarding schools is included in the summer program, while student groups stay in youth hostels.
Verbum Novum is an international language travel operator for German language schools in Mainz, Munich, Berlin, Nuremberg and Bremen. We specialize in organizing language travel for students all over the world who want to learn German.
We offer German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced for adults including group and individual classes, homestay programs, exam preparation courses and more, as well as German language summer camps for juniors (Ages 14-17 years).
All our schools are situated in German cities where students can enjoy learning the language, and also discover the culture of the country and the inhabitants.
This is very important for developing the language by learning the culture and traditions of the people and country. Through our immersion programs, you will be able to learn new expressions and new words.
All our partner schools are located in university cities which provides an opportunity for students to study at a university in the same city they are familiar with.
Our courses are provided by qualified teachers with long-term experience in teaching a foreign language with multi-cultural groups.
German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard German Course (20 lessons per week)
- Intensive German Course (25 lessons per week)
- Individual (1-on-1) German Courses
- Evening German Courses
- German Exam Preparation Courses
- Full immersion German language programs - learning & living in your teacher´s house (homestay)
- Summer German courses for adults & college students
- Summer German language camps for juniors (14-17 years)
- University placement assistance
- Online German courses via Skype
You will find the Dialog language school located in an attractive building in the heart of Munich "Schwabing". You are in a district with its own special flair, but at the same time only a few minutes away from the centre of the city. You will be taught by highly qualified teachers with university degrees and additionally specialised in German as a foreign language.
With 20 years of experience, this language school located in Munich has a very good reputation offering courses for professionals, students, tourists and migrants. It is member of the TANDEM International Network of Quality Language Institutes and also an accredited TestDaF and ZD examination centre. TANDEM attach great importance to creating a personal and relaxed learning environment. At TANDEM Munich they think that learning should be for fun as well as successful! They feel it is important to offer communicative and lively lessons in which the students practise all four language skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening) and where grammar is explained in such a way that it is easy to understand.
Intensive Courses (20 units/week) and Super Intensive Courses (25 units/week) during the whole year, except in July & August when you can take Summer Courses which incorporate a varied leisure programme. Also TestDaF and ZD exam preparatory courses, evening courses, special lessons for mini-groups.
• Unfortunately, this school is permanently closed: Situated in Kehl, right next to Strasbourg on the border between Germany and France, Our School is a private language school providing German as a Foreign Language courses to international students at beginner to advanced levels.
• Intensive courses in small groups as well as individual courses are provided for affordable prices.
• Our teachers are all highly-qualified German teachers that have many years of experience in teaching German as a Foreign Language. They guarantee the highest quality instruction according to the newest developments in foreign language methodology and didactics.
• Accommodation is available in single or double rooms in the connecting student residence.
Intensive German Group Courses:
• 20 lessons/week
• Small groups of 4-13 participants
• The ideal choice for participants who want to improve their German language skills quickly
• Topics include politics, culture and applied geography, and more
Individual / Private German Courses:
• 1-to-1 teaching
• 45min or 60min classes
• Classes focus specially on the individual requests and interests of our participants.
• Students decide on content of the course according to their own language goals
With did deutsch-institut, learn German in one of our German language schools in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich. For more than 35 years, we have focused on teaching German as a Foreign Language, and today more than ever we are convinced about the future prospects of our goal.
The easiest way to study the German language is here with us in Germany! Because studying deutsch in deutschland means learning the language and getting to know our culture at the same time – our everyday and business life – exciting cities and many different types of countryside.
To study German at did deutsch-institut also means discovering Germany. At did deutsch-institut, we carry our company’s philosophy in our name: did means deutsch in deutschland (German in Germany) and this is our motto since the establishing of the company in 1970.
Year-round German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard German language courses
- Intensive German language courses
- Premium German language courses
- One-to-one German language courses
- Homestay program with a German family
- Business German language courses
- Summer courses German language courses
- Junior + Youth summer German language courses and summer camps
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia
You are here: School & College Search> Learn German in Germany> Language immersion schools & programs for children, high school students in Berlin, Munich, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Dresden, Bremen. Sejours linguistiques Allemagne pour enfants, jeunes et adolescents..