German Language Schools in Germany: German courses Heidelberg, Business German lessons, German test preparation, Deutschkurs Heidelberg, Deutsch Lernen in Berlin, Baden-Wurttemberg, Curso Alemán Heidelberg, Alemania
International House Heidelberg - Collegium Palatinum, Southern Germany: ih Heidelberg - Collegium Palatinum, founded in 1958 offers various types of quality German Courses for academic, personal or professional purposes all year round, at all course levels, for participants coming from all over the world. The school is located in the historic city center. minutes away from the main shopping streets in the Old Town, pubs, restaurants, cafés, museums, music halls and theatres and cinemas. The school is easy to access by tram, bus, bicycles or even walking and 10 minutes away from the central tram and bus connection place, Bismarckplatz.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
German language instruction is based on the European Framework of Reference for Languages ( CEF ). Our Language School is an affiliate of International House World Organisation ( IHWO), member of FaDaF (Association for German as a Foreign Language), and an official test center for telc Language Tests and TestDaF language examinations. Our German language programs are designed to provide total language immersion.
German Language Courses include: - German Standard Course 20
- German Intensive Course 25
- German Combination Course 25 Plus 5
- German Intensive Course Plus 30
- Exam Preparation Courses for telc or TestDaF
- Private and specialized instruction
- Small Group Course
- Corporate Courses
Study German at F+U, the largest test centre for TestDaF in Europe!
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is a top language school based in Heidelberg, a picturesque yet vibrant university city in central Germany, 80 km south of Frankfurt, as well as in Berlin, Darmstadt and Chemnitz.
All F+U schools combined to cater for 11,000 students & exam participants in 2014 alone.
Our courses include Intensive German, Business German, DSH / TestDaF exam preparation, and private German lessons, among others. Evening classes are also available.
Our German teachers are fully qualified and design their lessons with a very lively and entertaining teaching style. Every week, our students can take part in the F+U leisure and cultural activities programme.
As our students come from all over the world (120+ nationalities to date), the atmosphere in our school is very international. Students get to know each other well, and have fun together while learning German.
The city of Heidelberg is very accessible, conveniently located between Frankfurt and Stuttgart international airports. Our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the Altstadt (the old-town).
We offer accommodation in halls of residence, shared or private apartments, homestay with German host families, and hotels.
"I liked my German teachers a lot. They knew how to make the courses more vivid and interesting for the students. The city itself is very beautiful and the weather was always good."
- Oleksandra from Ukraine
- German Group classes
- Intensive German courses
- German language exam prep courses for TestDaF / DSH / onDaF / TestAS..
- Intensive Semester Course for TestDaF Exam Preparation
- Academic Year / Long-term
- Morning / Afternoon German
- Evening / Weekend German classes
- Business German
- German Conversation classes
- Private German lessons
- Junior German courses for kids
- German for Seniors (50+)
- Summer courses
- Homestay Program (host family)
- German Internship program
- Combined German + English course..
• Study German in the heart of the medieval city of Nuremberg in the south-eastern state of Bavaria!
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a German language course provider that offers German immersion classes to adults and high school students at beginner to advanced levels.
• We provide German as a Foreign Language (DaF) instruction as individual classes, group classes, compact courses, evening classes, intensive courses, conversation courses, Business language courses or preparation courses for the A-Levels (Abitur).
• Our German classes are run by experienced teachers who are prepared to focus on your individual language needs and will find an appropriate structure in class.
• The goal of our program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. Our goal is to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
Student Review: "Everybody at Primus are very nice and helpful and I knew very good friends from different countries. Therefore I am very satisfied with Primus and I recommend you to learn German in Primus. Here it is better than anywhere else!" - Edgardo, Mexico
German Language Classes: Beginner to advanced levels
• Individual / Private German lessons
• Group German courses
• Short German courses
• Morning, Afternoon & Evening German classes
• Intensive German courses
• German Conversation class
• Business German courses
• German Test Preparation courses (Test DaF / DSH / Goethe)
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
We also offer courses in English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
IFS Bonn since 1978, IFS Berlin since 2000. Attractive and well maintained school buildings, superior learning environment with highly experienced teachers, high quality culture and leisure program, reliable accommodation service. Courses in Bonn & Berlin can be combined.
Alinguas Sprachschule München is a language school in the center of Munich, Germany, that provides intensive German day and evening classes to adults, college students, high school teens and children of all levels from beginners - A1 to advanced - C1. We also offer special German summer classes.
Our school is located on Hohenzollernplatz (public square) in Munich, in the state of Bavaria, south east Germany. There are lots of bars and cafés, and shopping possibilities in the vicinity. The University of Munich and the Englischer Garten are within walking distance. Public transport is available by underground (line U2), tram (lines 27 and 12) and bus (route 53). Munich Airport is 45 minutes from the school and can be reached by suburban railway lines S1 and S8.
German language lessons for adults, college students, high school teens & children:
- German intensive courses
- German exam courses (Goethe-Institut, TestDaF, DSH & more)
- German evening classes
- German for students & au pairs
- Private one-to-one classes
- German for business professionals
- Improve your pronounciation
- Language trips for groups
- German summer classes for teenagers and adults
The Goethe-Institut provide a range of year-round German language programs to adults, college students and teenagers from around the world at our 11 institutes in Germany, each with its own individual profile and identity.
Our schools are located in Munich in Bavaria, Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Mannheim-Heidelberg, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
The Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our German courses include General & Intensive German, exam preparation courses, German for university studies and Business German.
In addition, we provide corporate German training for companies and individuals, as well as private German lessons.
Our decades of experience and constant development of our teaching methods, the qualifications of our teachers, the regular assessment of our institutes and our entire programme ensure unrivalled quality and the greatest possible success for all learners.
External quality control is certified by EAQUALS (the European Association for Quality Language Services).
Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, your job, to study at a German university or college, or just out of interest, the Goethe-Institut is your partner for learning German successfully through qualified instruction.
Ensuring the highest instructional quality and the best possible stay in Bamgerg, Germany are the top priorities at TREFF PUNKT. The institute director, Alexandra von Rohr, and her team will do everything to ensure that your stay in Bamberg is not only a total learning success but also a cultural experience you won't soon forget.
- the course programme is customized for adult learners
- 2 teachers sharing each group, allowing students to benefit from differing styles of teaching and to improve their listening comprehension
- instruction in small groups with an average of 5 students means students receive a high level of attention, enabling them to achieve their personal learning objectives
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week , ensuring German is also practised outside the classroom- a flexible course system allows students to change their course at any time
- written and verbal tests are given every other week to monitor students' progress
- effective development of verbal skills: half of all instruction time is reserved for speaking and building up vocabulary
- study consultation for your learning progress through one-to-one talks and interim tests
Intensive course; Intensive Plus course; Exam preparatory course; Super Intensive course; Individual training / One-to-One tuition.
Course prices include:
- course material including books
- placement, control and final tests
- small groups with an average of 5 students
- study consultation
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week offer of leisure activities
- allocation of tandem partner
- allocation of accommodation
TREFF PUNKT certificate according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.