German Language Schools in Germany: German courses Heidelberg, Business German lessons, German test preparation, Deutschkurs Heidelberg, Deutsch Lernen in Berlin, Baden-Wurttemberg, Curso Alemán Heidelberg, Alemania
International House Heidelberg - Collegium Palatinum, Southern Germany: ih Heidelberg - Collegium Palatinum, founded in 1958 offers various types of quality German Courses for academic, personal or professional purposes all year round, at all course levels, for participants coming from all over the world. The school is located in the historic city center. minutes away from the main shopping streets in the Old Town, pubs, restaurants, cafés, museums, music halls and theatres and cinemas. The school is easy to access by tram, bus, bicycles or even walking and 10 minutes away from the central tram and bus connection place, Bismarckplatz.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
German language instruction is based on the European Framework of Reference for Languages ( CEF ). Our Language School is an affiliate of International House World Organisation ( IHWO), member of FaDaF (Association for German as a Foreign Language), and an official test center for telc Language Tests and TestDaF language examinations. Our German language programs are designed to provide total language immersion.
German Language Courses include: - German Standard Course 20
- German Intensive Course 25
- German Combination Course 25 Plus 5
- German Intensive Course Plus 30
- Exam Preparation Courses for telc or TestDaF
- Private and specialized instruction
- Small Group Course
- Corporate Courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
TANDEM Hamburg has been a recognised institute of further education in Hamburg since 1985. We are well known: for our modern foreign German language courses; for a good, efficient and personal service; for quality in further education.
Here the students learn in a small group with a maximum of 10 per class, supported by modern teaching materials and methods. Our German language course starts at your level. Our motto «More than language learning» is especially true regarding our language and educational travel projects as well as our special classes with a cultural program.
We have been approved by the quality control system «Weiterbildung Hamburg», and carry the seal of quality in further education. Our exceptional standards are monitored and assessed regularly. Furthermore, we are certified by CSN (Centrala studiestödsnämden) in Sweden for students who are planning on studying German as a foreign language abroad.
We offer Standard and Intensive German Courses, certificate courses (Zertifikat Deutsch, Mittelstufenprüfung and TestDaF), and evening classes in Business German. All year long, you can also book single classes either individually or as an addition to your morning group course.
Your TANDEM exchange partner will help you understand the German language - and us Germans - better. TANDEM Hamburg is an accredited examination centre for TestDaF and TELC.
Ensuring the highest instructional quality and the best possible stay in Bamgerg, Germany are the top priorities at TREFF PUNKT. The institute director, Alexandra von Rohr, and her team will do everything to ensure that your stay in Bamberg is not only a total learning success but also a cultural experience you won't soon forget.
- the course programme is customized for adult learners
- 2 teachers sharing each group, allowing students to benefit from differing styles of teaching and to improve their listening comprehension
- instruction in small groups with an average of 5 students means students receive a high level of attention, enabling them to achieve their personal learning objectives
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week , ensuring German is also practised outside the classroom- a flexible course system allows students to change their course at any time
- written and verbal tests are given every other week to monitor students' progress
- effective development of verbal skills: half of all instruction time is reserved for speaking and building up vocabulary
- study consultation for your learning progress through one-to-one talks and interim tests
Intensive course; Intensive Plus course; Exam preparatory course; Super Intensive course; Individual training / One-to-One tuition.
Course prices include:
- course material including books
- placement, control and final tests
- small groups with an average of 5 students
- study consultation
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week offer of leisure activities
- allocation of tandem partner
- allocation of accommodation
TREFF PUNKT certificate according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia
IFS Bonn since 1978, IFS Berlin since 2000. Attractive and well maintained school buildings, superior learning environment with highly experienced teachers, high quality culture and leisure program, reliable accommodation service. Courses in Bonn & Berlin can be combined.
Located in southern Germany, directly on Lake Constance near the Swiss Alps, Carl Duisberg Centren in Radolfzell provides high-quality German language courses year-round to students from all over the world. We teach adults from beginner to advanced level. In addition, we provide summer and winter camps for children and teenagers.
The closest international airport is Zurich in Switzerland which is only 55km away. There are also excellent train and bus connections from Frankfurt, Stuttgart and other German and Swiss cities. Radolfzell is only 2 hours from winter sports centers in Austria and Switzerland, great if you are a skier or snowboarder!
Founded in 1981, our school is conveniently situated beside the Radolfzell City Gardens and offers a view of the historic, medieval center of town. Our school has a personal, friendly atmosphere and our students quickly feel at home. This small school has eight classrooms, a small cafeteria, a computer room and a basement party room.
Many students stay in small groups in the Carl Duisberg guest houses. Alternatively, we can offer homestay accommodation with carefully-selected host families who live in the town or in the surrounding villages.
- Intensive Course Plus (24 Teaching Units (TUs) / week group course + 6 TUs / week Supervised Self-study Program)
- Crash Course (24 TUs / week group course + 6 supervised Self-study Program + 5 or 10 one-to-one lessons)
- One-to-One Executive Course (20 or 40TUs / week)
- Learning & Living at the trainer's home
- Preparation for TestDaF, PWD, telc & DSH
- Summer Holiday (15+)
- Winter Special (15+)
- Football Camp (10-14)
- Dance Camp (10-14)
Horizonte language institute is located in Regensburg, Bavaria. If you want to learn German in Germany, this is the right place to go. Horizonte was founded in 1986 and has quickly earned a good international reputation through its high standard of teaching and its personal, friendly and unbureaucratic working ethos. Our language school is on the 4th floor of an office building (built in the 50's) in the quiet medieval city centre of Regensburg, they were completely refurbished in 2002. We have eight bright fully equipped classrooms. From some of them you have a view to the cathedral. You can have coffee and use 6 computers at any time. In the afternoon you can in the language and study.
Standard 20 lessons/wk, intensive 30 lessons/wk, one-to-one. The main emphasis of our courses lies in the following areas: the development of communication skills in spoken and written present-day German.