Makeup certification in Los Angeles CA: Make-up artist training in Hollywood, beauty makeup classes for beginners, special effects makeup programs close to Burbank, Glendale, Los Feliz, West Hollywood...
Studio Makeup Academy, Los Angeles: Are you searching for quality makeup training in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles? With more than 20 years of experience in the makeup industry, Studio Makeup Academy provides a wide range of makeup artist classes and workshops. Whether you wish to work in the film and television industry, in fashion makeup, or in bridal makeup, we have a training program to suit you! We offer quality classes in special effects makeup, beauty makeup, bridal makeup, club looks and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Makeup Classes & Workshops:
- Beauty Makeup: Pin Up & More (5 days)
- Beauty Makeup: Club Looks (3 days)
- Beauty Makeup: Bridal Makeup (1 day)
- Special Effects Makeup 101 (5 days)
- Special Effects Makeup 102 (5 days)
- Hollywood Workshops - Special Effects
- High Definition Looks for Film, Television & Photography (5 days)
We train in a very personal one-on-one manner to ensure an understanding of the subjects, to help you develop your technique and understand what works, does not work, and why. The information we provide goes beyond makeup and into the business of the business.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
Platt College San Diego is a media arts college that seeks to teach students both traditional and contemporary skills within a supportive environment that stimulates new ideas and stretches the minds and talents of its students. Our Bachelor of Science Degrees in Media Arts prepare students with a broad range of graphic design and technical knowledge for careers in Multimedia, 3D Animation, Digital Video Production, Web Site Development, and Graphic Design. Diploma and Professional Development programs are also available.
Platt College is the optimal choice for individuals seeking a real-world, career oriented education in Media Arts. An alternative to a traditional educational path (4+ year university), Platt College offers small class sizes, career services, up-to-date tools and resources, industry contacts, and hands-on learning.
Because the fields in which we instruct are in a constant state of development, our emphasis is on providing a foundation in problem solving skills to meet future challenges and the needs of a changing and constantly evolving job market.
Yale MFA director Andrew Wood offers reasonably-priced acting classes in Hollywood / Los Angeles based on his training at the Yale School of Drama with Evan Yionoulis and Earl Gister. The course is aimed at the serious student of acting, advanced or beginner, who wants to reflect on his or her craft and scrutinize his or her notions of what acting is about.
His class will help students of all levels to do this. The technique he teaches is Stanislavsky-based, but the most important insights he offers are refinements or radical clarifications of Stanislavsky arrived at by his teachers at Yale.
These insights have not yet been written about to speak of, and are not widely known. And they probably never will be that widely known, because you can't really learn them from a book. You need someone to make it live before your eyes.
A few topics covered in the class may be somewhat familiar to the experienced student, but everyone will encounter several very provocative challenges to their notions of the craft of acting over the course of the ten weeks, guaranteed.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Located in Pasadena, Southern California, Art Center College of Design provides a range of quality undergraduate and graduate programs in the fields of art and design. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging.
Our faculty of accomplished photographers will guide you in your development, helping you articulate your ideas and specific intentions within the larger context of image making’s future. Our state-of-the-art traditional and digital labs support a wide variety of photographic processes. You will be able to stay abreast of the continuous technical transformations impacting photography, including the ways images are captured, enhanced and distributed.
Pasadena is conveniently located only 10 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles and is one of the primary cultural centers of the San Gabriel Valley. Our college is easily-accessible for students living in South Pasadena, Altadena, Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Temple City, San Gabriel, San Marino, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, La Cañada Flintridge and other locations throughout Los Angeles County.
Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging
- Writing Studio or Writing Studio Intensive;
- Critical Practice
- Fine Art Photography
- History of Photography
- Still Life
- Location Lighting
- Stock Photograph
- Portfolio Development, and more...