Computer skills training in Chicago, IL: Microsoft Office classes in Cook County for beginners/ adults. Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint, basic computer training in Spanish, IT evening classes in Chicago area.
Albany Park Community Technology Center, Chicago: Located in Chicago, Cook County, IL, APCC Community Technology Center provides a range of quality computer classes including basic computing skills training in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. APPC also provides other special technology interest workshops in English or Spanish for adults. Classes are held week days / nights and weekends. At Albany Park Community Center, people of all ages and abilities can learn about computers, use the internet, further their education, or develop work skills.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Computer Training Programs:
- Basic computing skills / computer literacy classes (including Introduction to Computing and the Internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint...)
- Bilingual computer literacy courses in English / Spanish
- Computer component for ESL / ABE / GED classes (Computer-assisted education)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Career Change Training Center (CCTC) is a Chicago-based IT career training school that provides CompTIA A+ training and MCSE Certification.
Based in Carol Stream IL, just 10 minutes west of Downtown Chicago, we are dedicated to providing the finest IT Support Specialist training in the industry. CCTC features uniquely customized one-on-one education and real world working experience from day 1.
Our graduates are better prepared and better qualified; primed and ready for a brighter future. The objective is for our graduates to be worthy of consideration for higher paying jobs.
Serving students throughout the Chicago area and around the world, IMake Solutions provide a wide range of in-class and online SAP training courses. Based on an assessment that we provide free of charge, we can guide you toward the SAP module that best suits your needs. Our goal is to help you to have a successful career in the IT industry.
We have designed our courses to specifically enhance the learning experience for our students, and to help corporate organizations who wish to train their staff and enhance the skills of their work force.
IMake Solutions help organizations to improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and through the development of plans for improvement. Organizations may draw upon the services of management consultants for a number of reasons, including gaining external advice and access to the consultants' specialized expertise.
Computer Training Source offers dedicated computer and IT training classes and private tutoring in the Chicago Metropolitan area (Downtown, Schaumburg, Northbrook, and Naperville). Courses include Microsoft specializations (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...), Web Design classes (HTML, CSS, PHP...), CompTIA Certification classes (A+, Net+, Security+, CTT+), and more.
Since 1991, Computer Training Source. has offered computer software training classes for business and individuals. Training can be held at our training centers or at your location. We offer regularly scheduled classes as well as private classes and tutoring.
Classes consist of an average of six to ten students, each at their own computer. All of our classes are instructor-led and interactive. Each student receives a manual, and access to practice files. In addition, students may retake a class once for free within six months. Students also receive thirty days of free technical support with the purchase of a class.
Our charismatic instructors are hired for their knowledge of the software, their patience with students, and their clear instruction. CTS was founded by an instructor, and high-quality training is our first priority.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in South Bend, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
AACTT - American Academy Of Computer Training & Technology
Courses / Programs
American Academy of Computer Training & Technology (AACTT) in Palatine, Illinois, was founded in 1991, by Joseph S. Abbate, a state of Illinois certified educator with over 25 years of computer experience. His innovative philosophy and approach to computer education result from years of practical, real-world experience as a certified computer trainer & consultant. As such, he has surrounded himself with the finest computer educators the industry has to offer. AACTT's 15 years serving the professional community, has proven higher quality training, stability, and experience over our competitors. We have a new and improved training location in One E. Northwest Hwy., Suite 107, Palatine, IL 60067, 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 14 miles from O' Hare International Airport, 12 miles from Palwaukee Airport which serves private aircraft.
Computer Training (including Private Courses) in the latest versions of the following: Desktop Publishing (Adobe, QuarkXPress), Graphics (Adobe), Web Graphics, Web Design & Publishing (Freeway Pro, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, NetObjects Fusion), Web Fundamentals, OS Fundamentals (Intro to Macintosh, Windows), Databases (FileMaker Pro, Microsoft Access), Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint), Spreadsheets (Excel), Word Processing (Microsoft Word).