Albany Park Community Technology Center, Chicago:
APCC Community Technology Center in Chicago, IL offers high-quality computer / IT training classes including basic computing skills training in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. APPC also provides other special technology interest workshops in English or Spanish for adults. Classes are held week days / nights and weekends. At Albany Park Community Center, people of all ages and abilities can learn about computers, use the internet, further their education, or develop work skills. APCC’s Community Technology Center, part of our Adult Education Department, fulfills that mission by providing access to and education about technology to adults.
APCC’s Community Technology Center offers a broad range of free and low-cost technology services to the Albany Park Community. Our computer literacy classes are offered on weekend days, to accommodate the busy schedules of working adults. Trained CTC teachers and assistants are available to orient students (including many who have never before used computers) and assist them in learning through technology.
More than 120 students per year acquire important technological skills through this program. Students report greater ability to find work and advancement on the job as a result of participating in computer literacy education classes.
Quality Computer Training Programs:
- Basic computing skills / computer literacy classes (Introduction to Computing and the Internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint...)
- Bilingual computer literacy courses in English / Spanish
- Computer component for ESL / ABE / GED classes (Computer-assisted education)
- Community access hours for computers and internet
- Adults who want to improve their reading, math, and other skills through technology.
- Learners that need computer-assisted education to build upon and re-inforce what they learn in the classroom.
- Learners that need computer skills to benefit them in the workplace and other everyday life situations.
- Adults with busy schedules and those who work during the week.
- Learners who want to complete their secondary education through GED-I online.
- Community members with lack of computer availability.
- Community residents who want to realize their hopes for a better life.
- Bilingual English / Spanish computer learners.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 5121 N. Kimball Ave., 60625, Chicago, Illinois , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.