Personal trainer certification in Illinois: Fitness instructor training in Chicago area, nationally-accredited personal trainer diploma, aerobics instructor program for beginners in DuPage County, close to Cook County IL.
National Personal Training Institute, Chicago area: Get into the best shape of your life while earning a first-class education! Approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school with a modern campus in Lisle IL, just west of Chicago. We provide a Personal Fitness Training Diploma which is a nationally-recognized license enabling you to work throughout the United States.
Email:Contact us below
- Personal Fitness Training Diploma Program: Day, evening, and weekend classes available.
This is an innovative and comprehensive 500-hour fitness instructor career training program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
We provide free nationwide job placement assistance for all our graduates, as well as free ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify. We have the latest personal fitness training equipment, and you can be assured of getting the best training from qualified instructors, who are themselves professional Personal Fitness Trainers.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in South Bend, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
East-West University in Chicago's South Loop neighborhood, is a private, non-profit, non-denominational college offering two and four year degrees and certificates in academic fields that include Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Communication, Health Sciences, and more. The university has been accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1983.
Along with job and career related professional education, our program offerings of liberal arts and sciences are designed to the service economy of modern times. Our mission is the pursuit of excellence by all through relevant, effective and convenient education, and equal educational opportunity for all racial, ethnic and socio-economic groups.
Building on the cornerstones of affordability, academic excellence, convenience and intimacy, East-West University has grown rapidly in recent years. Adding to our multi-cultural mix has been a steady increase in the number of international students. The University is truly universal in its diverse makeup.
Undergraduate Degree Program categories:
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Biological, Physical & Health Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computer & Info Science
- Electronics Engineering Tech
- English & Communications
- Mathematics, and more...
- Multimedia Program
- General Office Assistant
- E-Commerce Technology
- Medical Office Technology
- CPR Certification & First Aid Training
- Basic EEG / ECG, and more...
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Located in Monmouth, Northwestern Illinois, Monmouth College is a co-educational, private liberal arts college offering a wide range of Bachelor of Arts Degree programs as well as Pre-professional courses. The College is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Monmouth integrates a four-year program of general education with in-depth study in the major and a rich array of co-curricular activities in order to foster the discovery of connections among disciplines and of larger patterns of meaning.
We provide a variety of majors in the natural sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities, as well as outstanding academic advising, small, seminar-style classes, and varied internship & study abroad opportunities. Thoughtful, intellectually engaged and ambitious students attend Monmouth, from across the United States, and around the world.
Monmouth's most unique aspect is its new focus on "integrated learning." A forward-looking study was the impetus behind a realization that an integrated learning emphasis would become central to providing a liberal arts education of exceptional value. Focusing on connecting ideas from different disciplines that sometimes seem incongruous, Monmouth’s integrated education prepares students to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Located at Schaumburg Regional Airport, Chicago, Avel Flight School is an FAA-approved flight training organization that provides pilot training courses to students from all over the world. Our aim is to provide world class training using the latest technologies and trends in aviation to produce high caliber pilots. Some of the courses we offer include Private and Commercial Pilot License training, Airline Transport Pilot License training, Instrument Rating, and Flight Instructor Ratings among others.
Equipped with state of the art aircraft, flight simulators, class rooms and facilities, Avel Flight School maintains very high safety standards surpassing Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) requirements.
At Avel Flight School safety is our highest priority. All our aircraft have excellent safety records and are maintained by FAA certified professional mechanics. With our friendly administrative staff, experienced Chief Flight Instructor and our highly qualified instructors, you will receive the highest quality flight training and have a fantastic learning experience with us.
Based in Carlinville, Macoupin County in Southwestern Illinois, Blackburn College is a four-year co-educational private liberal arts college that offers a range of Bachelor of Arts degree programs with more than 30 majors. Blackburn College is one of 7 'work colleges' in the United States and the only one with a student-managed work program. This means that students are responsible for the administration of the program including resource allocation, policy formulation, as well as direct supervision of their fellow students. At Blackburn College the student is able to obtain work experience while in school, reduce their debt load, and meet college expenses.
Blackburn College offers more than 30 major degrees, with a wide-variety of course categories to suit many interests. Classes at Blackburn are small, so you’ll really get to know your professors. Our faculty all full professors, not graduate students or teaching assistants.
Make the most of your college experience - have fun, develop a strong work ethic, gain management experience, build a strong resume and create a career plan that will help you gain the professional lifestyle you want. Join the Blackburn community and let Blackburn College work for you!