Indo German Training Centre:
The Indo-German Training Centre is the management training division of the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce. Established in Mumbai (in 1991), Chennai (in 2005), Bangalore (in 2008) and Kolkata (in 2010), all the four IGTCs share a common vision under the aegis of the Chamber. They conduct a flagship 18-month, full-time Post Graduate Programme in Business Administration based on the famed German Dual Education System that grooms business management trainees for the future requirements of IGCC member companies.
PGPBA (Post Graduate Programme in Business Administration):
* 18-months, full-time business administration programme based on the German Dual Education System.
* Theoretical learning at IGTC alternated with hands-on practical training at an assigned company.
* World-class German and Indian companies invited to select their desired trainee/s during the admission process. Only applicants selected by industry admitted to the program.
* Holistic general management curriculum delivered by experts from industry and academia.
* Opportunity to gain on-the-job experience and to work on live projects at the assigned company.
* Personalized learning environment and mentoring toward individual development.
* German Language taught as a part of the curriculum.
* Dr. Günter Krüger Award for Excellence awarded to the Best Performing Student.
* 100% placement record with 700+ successful alumni.
EBMP (Executive Business Management Programme):
# To equip middle management executives with a holistic, cross-functional exposure to all aspects of management, and the essential thought process and skills required to assume leadership positions in the future within the organization.
# One year program commencing June 2011.
# Lectures on 1st and 3rd weekend on Saturday and Sunday (every fortnight), effectively totaling to 50 training days and 300 teaching hours.
# Additional days will be allocated for examinations and assessment.
MDP (Management Development Programme):
The Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC) has always recognized human resource development as a critical contributor to organization success and growth. Hence, through its training wing, the Indo-German Training Centre (IGTC), the Chamber aims to provide member companies with a common platform to continually nurture and groom its managerial talent through:
* Customized Management Development Programs - specifically developed for a particular member company
* Open Training Programs - for diverse participants of various member companies.
Training programs can be conducted in different aspects of management – including marketing, finance, human resource management, operations, quality and productivity improvement, personality and soft skill development, thereby enabling employees to remain competitive by enhancing their competencies.
These training programs will be conducted by highly experienced faculty from diverse functional backgrounds, with rich corporate and academic experience and proven track records. The carefully coordinated delivery methodology includes lectures and case studies that help participants to understand the concepts better, as well as questionnaires, management games, role plays and presentations that enable them to immediately apply the learned concepts. Finally, evaluations are based on post-delivery, by assessing the application of the training received. All programs are certified by the Indo-German Training Centre.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 2 - B, Vulcan Insurance Building,2nd Floor, Veer Nariman Road,Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020., Mumbai, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.