Leapbridge International Pre-School:
Leapbridge International Pre-School in Pune offers early childhood education programs in 3 locations in Pune in Maharashtra: Aundh in the north-west of the city, Kalyani Nagar in the eastern region of the city and on Prabhat Road in Erandwada. Leapbridge Education is an initiative from the Navneet Group to disseminate knowledge through classroom teaching methods. This idea was conceived and promoted by Navneet Publications India Limited (a Gala family enterprise), which is in the business of educational and children books publishing, stationery products and eLearning services, since 1959.
Early Childhood Education Programs:
This program is for mothers with kids aged 15 to 18 months. Facilitating the UNESCO's Jomtein declaration (1990) - "learning begins at birth," Leapbridge acknowledges the need for holistic development of infants since birth. At Leapbridge, we help new mommies to interpret and contrive the needs of infant viz. sound health, hygiene, cognitive, emotional, intellectual, physical and social development.
This is for children from 1½ years to 2½ years can seek admission for this program. Children at this age are very inquisitive about their surroundings. They are constantly discovering new things each day. We at Leapbridge will help these tender minds discover their surroundings under utmost care taken by our well-trained teachers. We help these children explore the environment and assist them to communicate their thoughts.
The Leapbridge Pre-nursery program focuses on all-round development of a child. We constantly cater the emotional and social development of these children and help them to develop a positive attitude towards the world they are living in. We encourage the child to develop physical control. This promotes mobility and awareness of space together with improving manipulative skills.
Specific features of Leapbridge Pre-Nursery:
- Ample activities to develop early mathematical concepts and skills
- Number skills: counting, values and reciting
- Activities to recognise shapes and colours
- Vocabulary building exercises
- Introduction to dramatisation / puppets / role-play
- Express freely through manipulation of materials and art
- Learn and sing simple songs and dance
Our nursery program is for children from 2½ years to 3½ years can seek admission for this program. Here we inculcate the reading habit in children. The development of language and reasoning skills starts at this level.
Specific features of Leapbridge Nursery:
- Express themselves freely and confidently
- Develop knowledge of letters and small words
- Rich vocabulary building exercises and improvement of speech clarity
- Train children to decode words and help them to attempt reading
- Develop ability to think and reason logically
- Recognise number symbols and number values
- Make simple hypothesis and carry out experiments
Kindergarten 1 Program:
This is for children from 3½ to 4½ years can seek admission for this program. Here they mainly learn to read meaningful discourses and write letters of the alphabet. The sense of discovery and recording the findings are perfected at this level.
Specific features of Leapbridge Kindergarten 1:
- Develop skill to look at and interpret details in objects, pictures, symbols and signs
- Use basic tools for writing and drawing
- Recognise, read and write letters of the alphabet
- Recognise number symbols and their values
- Develop ability to count, measure and record the findings
- Write numbers from 0 – 9.
- Perform simple operations like addition
- Acquire basic science concepts such as measurement, weighing, solubility etc.
- Report findings through simple recording techniques
Kindergarten 2 Program:
This program is for children between 4½ and 5½ years can seek admission for this program. At this level, children refine and tune all the skills learned in the earlier years. Here the child becomes a better reader, can write meaningful sentences, inquires and discovers one’s surrounding independently. This process of learning makes the child’s transition from Kindergarten 2 to primary-formal school smooth and achievable.
Specific features of Leapbridge Kindergarten 2:
- Read and write simple words
- Reason and think logically
- Look at and interpret details in objects and pictures
- Write numerals 1 - 20
- Perform simple additions with sums not exceeding 9 objects
- Perform simple subtractions from the set not exceeding 9 objects
- Develop problem solving skills
- Acquire basic knowledge about living things, non-living things and properties of matter
- Build and develop self-confidence and leadership skills
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Bungalow No. 97, Anand Park, Aundh, 411 007., Pune, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.