International schools in East Bay, CA: Bilingual education in San Francisco Bay Area, international preschool, elementary & middle school in Berkeley, French-English immersion programs for boys & girls. Bilingual summer camps in Alameda County, California.
Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley: Established in 1977, Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley is a French-English bilingual school in south-west Berkeley in northern Alameda County in the East Bay region of California. We provide a bilingual, international environment where children from preschool through to eighth grade are cared for, stimulated and challenged. We are the oldest bilingual school in the East Bay area. Our graduates go on to top high schools and colleges, and at last count they had lived, worked, and studied in 47 countries worldwide.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We offer students a well-balanced program that combines the best of the French and American educational approaches. Since we opened our enrollment has grown from 55 students to 525, and the number of languages we offer has increased from two to five (English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, and Latin).
The French educational system divides the primary grades into three cycles: Cycle 1 (preschool and K), Cycles 2 & 3 ((K-1-2-3-4-5) & Cycle 4
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The Fountain Day School is a West Hollywood private preschool in continuous operation for 50 years. FDS offers preschool and early learner classes for children two years old through six years old. We have served the West Hollywood community for over fifty years and are considered one the the top preschools in all of California.
We are the only preschool in the United States that has a year round swim program for our students. Swimming is part of our curriculum and it is included in our tuition.
We provide the latest technology and our lunch program is provided by Whole Foods market. Fiona Whitney author of The Top Private Schools Guide writes, "This gem of a school was inspiring, by the time I completed the tour I wanted to attend the school myself."
Education Programs (Ages 2-6)
- Preschool Program
- Kindergarten Program
- Unlike other preschools, our program features developmentally appropriate classes for specific age groups. We have two 2 year old classes, three 3 year old classes, three 4 year old classes and a Kindergarten class.
- Yoga for Preschoolers
- Spanish for 1st through to 6th grade
- Swimming classes
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Seven Arrows Elementary School is a co-educational, kindergarten through to sixth grade school in Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, CA. Pacific Palisades is situated on the Westside of LA, along the Pacific Coast north of Santa Monica, south of Malibu and east of Brentwood. Seven Arrows Elementary School is an outgrowth of Little Dolphins by the Sea Preschool, established 13 years ago in nearby Temescal Canyon.
Our school draws its inspiration from the multicultural arts and education program developed at Little Dolphins by the Sea. The school further emphasizes learning in science, math, and other arenas. We currently enroll approximately 100 students with a total of 19 teaching staff.
Seven Arrows Elementary cultivates a diverse multicultural community of students, teachers, and parents. Our low student to classroom teacher ratio allows us to work hand in hand as partners with our students and their families to promote a safe, harmonious and supportive learning environment.
- All elementary school required courses for grades Kindergarten through to 6th grade.
- Our core curriculum consists of Mathematics, Science, Global Cultural History and Geography, and an Integrated Language Arts Program that includes Reading, Writing, Grammar, and Speaking and Listening.
- We also employ professionals to teach specialty classes such as: Drama, Spanish, Music, Karate, Dance, Physical Education & Art.
Live Oak School is an independent, co-educational day school for students in kindergarten through to 8th grade located in Potrero Hill on the east side of San Francisco. Founded by parents and teachers in 1971, Live Oak draws families from Portrero, Central East, Mission District and other communities throughout the Peninsula. Live Oak is a small school where students and families know each other well. We believe that school is both a place to learn and a place to learn how to learn.
We want our students to know themselves and to know how to work with others. We want our students to leave Live Oak with the doors wide open. Our faculty, staff, board and families work together to create a learning environment that is diverse, challenging, nurturing, engaging and inspiring. We believe that the journey is as important as the destination, and at the same time, we are proud that our graduates choose among public, independent and religious high schools.
- Elementary School Programs
- Lower School Programs
- Middle School Programs
Our program is rigorous, intentional and dynamic. Each elementary class has a full-time credentialed teacher and a full-time assistant. Specialists teach math, science, language and literacy, social studies, personal and social skills, art, music, Spanish, drama and physical education.
In an award-winning facility set on two acres in San Francisco, CA, Brandeis Hillel Day School is a non-affiliated, community school where children from diverse Jewish backgrounds create and participate in an environment of learning and support. Begun in 1963 as the Brandeis School, the school merged with the Hillel Day School in 1973. A Marin campus located in San Rafael was opened in 1978. The curriculum here is varied, integrated and challenging, with students developing a strong foundation in the basic academic disciplines of English, Hebrew, mathematics, science, social studies and Judaic studies. The arts, athletics, music and outdoor education are also taught.
The highest value is placed on cultivating in students and faculty the qualities of compassion, kindness and mutual respect. The school recently completed construction of a state-of-the-art building to accommodate K-3rd grades, a music room, multi-purpose room, and science lab. Construction on a performing arts complex begins within the next few years. The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) accredit BHDS.