Sailing Schools in Europe: Yachting courses in Spain, RYA sailing courses, day skipper training, competent crew certification programs, certificate courses for beginner to advanced sailors, refresher classes in Menorca
Menorca Cruising School: Menorca Cruising School in Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain was the first RYA sailing school to operate in the Mediterranean. We are based in the beautiful and historic Mahon harbour, only 5 minutes from the airport. The harbour is 3.5 km in length and is the perfect location for a sailing school, offering sheltered sailing all year round. We specialize in Competent Crew and Day Skipper courses for individuals, families and mixed ability groups. We also offer refresher courses and advanced training for more experienced sailors.
Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camp, Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, Barça Academy Clinic, Barcelona International Girls Clinic Soccer Camp, Spain Federation National Team International Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys and girls of ages 9 to 17 years old across different locations in Madrid and Barcelona, two of the most football-crazy cities in the world with legendary soccer teams in Spain!
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid. Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• The Barça Academy Clinic and the residential girls only soccer camp are located at the official training facilities of FC Barcelona, and practices are hosted at FC Barcelona’s official training fields (behind Camp Nou Stadium!).
With Soccer Camps International, you will:
• Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
Parent Testimonial: "I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful time that my son once again experienced at the Real Madrid camp this year. In his own words, he refers to the Real Madrid Camp as ‘the best days in his life." - Maximilian
Davy Jones Diving is the closest PADI diving school to the El Cabrón Marine Reserve at Arinaga, and the only BSAC (British Sub-Aqua Club) school on the island. Being next to one of the best and most spectacular dive sites in the Canary Islands means that they have some fantastic dives and great fun as their knowledgeable dive leaders and instructors lead you through this fabulous treasure-trove of marine life.
Their service includes pick up and drop off at your hotel reception and a freephone number for bookings. They take you to the best dive sites on the island so you can experience its beautiful reefs and sea life. They offer Discover Scuba, Courses, Snorkelling and exploration and adventure dives (deep, reef, wreck, night) for qualified divers. They teach from beginners (Discover Scuba Day Excursion) to advanced levels under the BSAC and PADI training schemes.
Spanish Sailing is located 2kms from the Catalan fishing town of l'Ametlla de Mar, 150 kms down the coast from Barcelona, Spain. Our school is set on 5 acres surrounded by olive farms and mountains. Our school is a fully residential Royal Yachting Association (RYA) approved shore based training centre. We teach all of the RYA theory courses in one-to-one situations and in a beautiful environment. In addition to the normal classroom facilities, our school is fully equipped with a variety of simulators and even a fully working electronic 'bridge'. The number of participants on any course is intentionally kept low to allow near one-to-one attention and the structure of the training is flexible to allow individual requirements to be addressed. It is usual to start the course by correspondence ahead of the visit, to make best use of the time at the centre where the concentration is on those topics usually found the most difficult to grasp and where individual attention is most needed.
We are a PADI dive centre and diving school based in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria. We are a family run divecentre with our feet in the sea, our private terrace with direct access to the sea is a wonderful place to take your first underwater breaths, and a great place for non divers to relax too. We offer diving for all levels of experience. Beginners can take your first underwater breaths or get qualified to dive with the PADI open water course. For the experienced divers we offer daily dive trips in the islands clear, rich waters where you can see everything from sea-horses to manta rays.
We offer all PADI courses. Half day Discover scuba diving courses, two day Scuba Diver certificate and the four day Open Water course. All courses are taught in our private channel, with the last day of diving for the open water course at the National Marine Reserve at Arinaga. Courses for experienced divers as well as professional development courses.
Kaptiva Sports Academy is an elite soccer school in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in offering world-class soccer tours and soccer educational programs for teenage boys (ages 14-18). The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual soccer program to young talented soccer players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential.
The Academy offers: - Year-round Elite Soccer Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level, either on official competition or at friendly games.
- The opportunity to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who will take care of the soccer player’s career.
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the soccer industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top soccer-related professionals worldwide.
- Full development: Academic, athletic and personal.
Participating players choose from full-year (10 months), half-year (6 months), or one week programs.
As well as becoming immersed in soccer, students also enroll in our Education & Language Program that guarantees the continuing education of the player.
Kaptiva Sports Academy also runs Summer Soccer Camps in collaboration with FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, Barcelona.
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad.
EduKick aims to equip young student soccer players (boys & girls) for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
EduKick's programs are available in Spain, Italy, France, UK / England, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Israel, China, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
EduKick Madrid Football Academy Boarding School invites Spanish Language Study & Middle School / High School soccer players (male & female) from around the world to distinguish themselves as footballers and join our very unique Spanish Immersion Soccer Boarding School Academy in Madrid, Spain, home of the world's most famous soccer club, Real Madrid.
The EduKick Madrid Football Studies Program is the ultimate language immersion, study abroad football development program. Our football exchange programs are for dedicated soccer players that want to study and train abroad in Madrid.
Soccer training is conducted in the native language so that the opportunity for students to learn through immersion is maximized.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well.
This has given him the opportunity to embrace another culture whilst playing a sport he has loved from a very early age."
- Dyan & Steve - Parents of Jye (age 16), Australia