Sailing Schools in Europe: Yachting courses in Spain, RYA sailing courses, day skipper training, competent crew certification programs, certificate courses for beginner to advanced sailors, refresher classes in Menorca
Menorca Cruising School: Menorca Cruising School in Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain was the first RYA sailing school to operate in the Mediterranean. We are based in the beautiful and historic Mahon harbour, only 5 minutes from the airport. The harbour is 3.5 km in length and is the perfect location for a sailing school, offering sheltered sailing all year round. We specialize in Competent Crew and Day Skipper courses for individuals, families and mixed ability groups. We also offer refresher courses and advanced training form more experienced sailors.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Mahon Harbour is the perfect base for non-tidal sailing training, offering good weather and excellent sailing for both beginners and experienced sailors. We can then set out to explore more than 40 sheltered coves around the island's 80 miles circumference. We are very used to mixed ability teaching and partners with differing abilities can take different courses on the same yacht.
Courses / Programs:
- RYA Practical Sailing Courses including RYA Start Yachting, RYA Competent Crew and RYA Day Skipper
- RYA Combined Theory & Practical Sailing Courses
- Refresher courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Experience top golf coaching on Spain's Costa Del Sol! Jason Floyd Golf Academy is a year round and summer golf school that provides golf coaching courses to adults and juniors (ages 11-18) at amateur to elite levels.
We are confident that the skill and expertise of our Performance Programme Team, our state-of-the-art practice facilities and and high-tech equipment, combine to provide the ultimate in golf instruction.
Whether you are a beginner, a club golfer or a Tour Professional, why not contact us for an initial assessment and a discussion on a personal tuition programme?
This will be the first step towards an unrivalled and unforgettable golfing experience, designed to enable you to realise your full golfing potential, maximise your enjoyment of the game and, of course, to achieve success.
We are a PADI dive centre and diving school based in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria. We are a family run divecentre with our feet in the sea, our private terrace with direct access to the sea is a wonderful place to take your first underwater breaths, and a great place for non divers to relax too. We offer diving for all levels of experience. Beginners can take your first underwater breaths or get qualified to dive with the PADI open water course. For the experienced divers we offer daily dive trips in the islands clear, rich waters where you can see everything from sea-horses to manta rays.
We offer all PADI courses. Half day Discover scuba diving courses, two day Scuba Diver certificate and the four day Open Water course. All courses are taught in our private channel, with the last day of diving for the open water course at the National Marine Reserve at Arinaga. Courses for experienced divers as well as professional development courses.
• The most famous soccer club in Spain and around the world, Real Madrid Football Club, wants you to experience the best soccer coaching program this summer!
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe. Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 9 to 17 years with the Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience.
• Our football camps are run by highly experienced certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Barcelona Soccer School, Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid, and Atletico de Madrid Technification Soccer Camp.
Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience: • Residential camps for boys ages 9-17
• Maximum stay: 2 weeks
• Spanish / English classes available
Soccer Camp features: - Make new friends from all over the world
- Learn new cultures
- Become a better and more competitive soccer player
- Develop new soccer skills with the best football coaching methods in Europe
- Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players
Davy Jones Diving is the closest PADI diving school to the El Cabrón Marine Reserve at Arinaga, and the only BSAC (British Sub-Aqua Club) school on the island. Being next to one of the best and most spectacular dive sites in the Canary Islands means that they have some fantastic dives and great fun as their knowledgeable dive leaders and instructors lead you through this fabulous treasure-trove of marine life.
Their service includes pick up and drop off at your hotel reception and a freephone number for bookings. They take you to the best dive sites on the island so you can experience its beautiful reefs and sea life. They offer Discover Scuba, Courses, Snorkelling and exploration and adventure dives (deep, reef, wreck, night) for qualified divers. They teach from beginners (Discover Scuba Day Excursion) to advanced levels under the BSAC and PADI training schemes.
Kaptiva Sports Academy is an elite soccer school in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in offering world-class soccer tours and soccer educational programs for teenage boys (ages 14-18). The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual soccer program to young talented soccer players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential.
The Academy offers: - Year-round Elite Soccer Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level, either on official competition or at friendly games.
- The opportunity to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who will take care of the soccer player’s career.
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the soccer industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top soccer-related professionals worldwide.
- Full development: Academic, athletic and personal.
Participating players choose from full-year (10 months), half-year (6 months), or one week programs.
As well as becoming immersed in soccer, students also enroll in our Education & Language Program that guarantees the continuing education of the player.
Kaptiva Sports Academy also runs Summer Soccer Camps in collaboration with FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, Barcelona.
Enjoy a unique summer experience with ISC International Spanish Courses in Alicante - and learn Spanish while enjoying your favourite sports and meeting students from all over the world.
We provide summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities to international students ages 13-18. Based in Alicante in southern Spain's Costa Blanca, our summer programs last for 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
We pride ourselves on our students having fun while learning Spanish, making new friends, experiencing new cultures and enjoying the Spanish lifestyle. Students take part in a wide variety of educational, cultural, sporting and leisure activities each day.
ISC´s aim is to promote and disseminate the Spanish language and culture by organizing educational, sport, cultural and leisure activities in the city of Alicante.
Students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, in which they can enjoy the use of a swimming pool, wifi, outdoor swimming pool, solarium, fitness area, sports track.