Sailing Schools in Europe: Yachting courses in Spain, RYA sailing courses, day skipper training, competent crew certification programs, certificate courses for beginner to advanced sailors, refresher classes in Menorca
Menorca Cruising School: Menorca Cruising School in Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain was the first RYA sailing school to operate in the Mediterranean. We are based in the beautiful and historic Mahon harbour, only 5 minutes from the airport. The harbour is 3.5 km in length and is the perfect location for a sailing school, offering sheltered sailing all year round. We specialize in Competent Crew and Day Skipper courses for individuals, families and mixed ability groups. We also offer refresher courses and advanced training form more experienced sailors.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Mahon Harbour is the perfect base for non-tidal sailing training, offering good weather and excellent sailing for both beginners and experienced sailors. We can then set out to explore more than 40 sheltered coves around the island's 80 miles circumference. We are very used to mixed ability teaching and partners with differing abilities can take different courses on the same yacht.
Courses / Programs:
- RYA Practical Sailing Courses including RYA Start Yachting, RYA Competent Crew and RYA Day Skipper
- RYA Combined Theory & Practical Sailing Courses
- Refresher courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
FC Barcelona, Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid Soccer Camps
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 11 to 17 years with FC Barcelona Soccer School, residential & day football camps for boys ages 7-17 years with Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience, and a soccer camp for boys ages 9-17 with Atletico de Madrid Foundation Technification Soccer Camp.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid. Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
With Soccer Camps International, you will: • Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
Parent Testimonial: "I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful time that my son once again experienced at the Real Madrid camp this year. In his own words, he refers to the Real Madrid Technification Camp as ‘the best days in his life." - Maximilian
Spanish Sailing is located 2kms from the Catalan fishing town of l'Ametlla de Mar, 150 kms down the coast from Barcelona, Spain. Our school is set on 5 acres surrounded by olive farms and mountains. Our school is a fully residential Royal Yachting Association (RYA) approved shore based training centre. We teach all of the RYA theory courses in one-to-one situations and in a beautiful environment. In addition to the normal classroom facilities, our school is fully equipped with a variety of simulators and even a fully working electronic 'bridge'. The number of participants on any course is intentionally kept low to allow near one-to-one attention and the structure of the training is flexible to allow individual requirements to be addressed. It is usual to start the course by correspondence ahead of the visit, to make best use of the time at the centre where the concentration is on those topics usually found the most difficult to grasp and where individual attention is most needed.
Instituto Hemingway Language School is a Spanish language school located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain.
We provide summer Spanish programs for juniors (boys and girls) between the ages of 13 and 17 years, where they will have the opportunity to learn Spanish whilst enjoying a variety of recreational and cultural activities.
This experience will allow your child to spend their summer in an entirely different way, learning Spanish whilst making new friends from around the world of their own age. We also provide year-round Spanish programs for juniors and adults
The children are constantly under supervision by guardians and accommodation is organized with local host-families, in student dorms or hostels.
Instituto Hemingway is accredited by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and forms part of the Network of Associated Centres of Instituto Cervantes. It is also accredited by CSN (The Swedish National Board of Student Aid).
Our school is situated 396 km / 246 miles north of Madrid and 612km / 380 miles north-west of Barcelona.
• Study Sports Management with EU Business School (EU) Barcelona - a leading international business school!
• Located on Av. Diagonal close to the city center, EU provides a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and an MBA degree in Sports Management, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• At EU, we combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be succesful in the international business world.
• Our undergraduate and graduate sports management courses are taught using the case study method, which helps to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
• Small class sizes of 20-25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students & faculty.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
• EU Business School is proud to be ranked Tier One in Europe for our MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016 - the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates.
Student Testimonial: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU."
- Andreas, Germany
Kaptiva Sports Academy is an elite soccer school in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in offering world-class soccer tours and soccer educational programs for teenage boys (ages 14-18). The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual soccer program to young talented soccer players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential.
The Academy offers: - Year-round Elite Soccer Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level, either on official competition or at friendly games.
- The opportunity to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who will take care of the soccer player’s career.
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the soccer industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top soccer-related professionals worldwide.
- Full development: Academic, athletic and personal.
Participating players choose from full-year (10 months), half-year (6 months), or one week programs.
As well as becoming immersed in soccer, students also enroll in our Education & Language Program that guarantees the continuing education of the player.
Kaptiva Sports Academy also runs Summer Soccer Camps in collaboration with FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, Barcelona.
Enjoy a unique summer experience with ISC International Spanish Courses in Alicante - and learn Spanish while enjoying your favourite sports and meeting students from all over the world.
We provide summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities to international students ages 13-18. Based in Alicante in southern Spain's Costa Blanca, our summer programs last for 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
We pride ourselves on our students having fun while learning Spanish, making new friends, experiencing new cultures and enjoying the Spanish lifestyle. Students take part in a wide variety of educational, cultural, sporting and leisure activities each day.
ISC´s aim is to promote and disseminate the Spanish language and culture by organizing educational, sport, cultural and leisure activities in the city of Alicante.
Students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, in which they can enjoy the use of a swimming pool, wifi, outdoor swimming pool, solarium, fitness area, sports track.