Digital Marketing Institute:
Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) in Dun Laoghaire in South Dublin offers practitioner-led training programmes covering the subjects of essential digital channels and the latest online marketing trends including short courses, professional and postgraduate diploma courses and practical workshops. DMI's professional diploma courses provide you with the knowledge and experience required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for your organisation. We are dedicated to educating professionals in Ireland and beyond on the digital marketing topics to ensure their career growth and competitiveness in a global jobs market. We offer courses for professionals, graduates, corporate businesses & start-up businesses / small businesses.
The Digital Marketing Institute was founded in 2008 by Anthony Quigley and Ian Dodson and has quickly established itself as a key support to the Digital Marketing sector. Digital Marketing Institute has helped over 2,000 people achieve success for themselves and their organisations with our industry expert led courses. Whether you start with a short course, or dive into the professional or postgraduate diploma, your journey starts as soon as you sign up.
* To connect Digital Marketing professionals with aspiring digital marketers.
* To provide quality, timely and relevant training in Digital Marketing to individuals and organisations by Digital Marketing Experts.
* To build knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing through industry based expert-led training programmes for all levels of experience.
* To help you make sense of Digital Marketing.
- Short courses (Half day) - A wide range of courses are available
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for Business course (1 day)
- Professional Diploma Full-Time (5-day bootcamp)
- Professional Diploma Part-Time (12 weeks)
- Professional Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing (1 year)
- Workshops (Advanced 1 or 2-day practical workshops)
We are registered with FETAC to offer programmes leading to FETAC awards in the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Respect: Respect for our staff, students, lecturers and 3rd parties. And of course Aretha Franklin.
- Consistency: Though our programmes are constantly changing to ensure they are responsive to the digital marketing trends of today, the high quality of the courses' content and expertise of our lecturers remain consistent and are the Digital Marketing Institute's priority.
- Flexibility: While standing firmly by our values and quality standards, we maintain the level of flexibility that guarantees the opinions of our students, lecturers and partners are being listened to and taken into consideration.
- Integrity: You can trust us not to hold back and tell you everything we think about Google and the rest of the gang.
- Humour: We take our sense of humour very seriously, and if anyone would like to argue with that will have to talk to us directly.
Anthony (co-founder) was the CEO of Online-Marketing.ie, a Digital Marketing agency he founded to service the growing online marketing needs of Irish companies. Ian (co-founder) was a full-time Managing Director of WebKitchen.ie, a web design firm he founded in 2005. Ian and Anthony have over 35 years combined experience in marketing and running businesses and both have been working in the Digital Marketing sector since its inception.
With the rapid growth in the digital economy, the two recognised early on the need for industry-focused, practical training courses to produce high calibre Digital Marketers to meet the economy’s needs. Out of a growing need in the market, the founders undeniable passion for education and their extensive experience in the industry, the The Digital Marketing Institute was born. Coming from the Digital Marketing industry themselves, both founders felt strongly about creating training courses with direct links to the industry.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Marina House (2nd floor), 11-13 Clarence Street, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.