English for children in Ireland: Summer English courses in Dublin for juniors/ teenagers, ESL language camps in spring, autumn, immersion English schools in Cork, Galway, west of Ireland. Cursos de ingles para niños en Irlanda, corsi inglese per bambini, giovani e ragazzi, camp d'été en Irlande, séjour linguistique enfants et adolescents..
Established in 1992, Irish College of English (ICE) is a high-quality English language school in Dublin, Ireland that is recognised by the Irish Department of Education and Science. Our International Junior Summer Camp takes place every Summer from June to August, and attracts students from all over the world (ages 11-17). Our children's & parents feedback is excellent and we continue to strive to make our English Summer Camps the highlight of every student's summer. Student start dates are flexible and courses are based on 2, 3 & 4 week stays.
Students can choose from General and Intensive Academic & Cultural courses, or our range of English & Sports programmes (Golf, Sailing & Horse Riding options available). Each course features a minimum of 15 hours of English tuition per week.
Our Summer Programmes are a great opportunity for students to improve their English and grow to love the language by living it. Students stay with host families within easy reach of the school, attend classes in the mornings, and participate in afternoon activities.
Our Junior Summer Camps offer the ideal balance of study and leisure. Our activity programme includes a wide range of cultural tours and excursions as well as Ceilis (Irish dancing)/Discos. We also arrange sporting activities, including; football, tennis, pitch and putt, basketball and bowling, cinema, quasar etc.
• English Language immersion course for students aged 12 to 17 in County Sligo in the beautiful West of Ireland!
• The programme consists of 3 hours of English tuition each morning. Afternoons are filled with a choice of fun activities including Kayaking, Horse-Riding, Cookery Lessons, Irish Dancing and Zip-Lines in the local forest park!
• Our course is also attended by Irish teenagers who act as Student Guides for our international students. The Irish teenagers attend activities and live with the students in our lakeside accommodation to ensure they have an enjoyable language learning holiday.
• Evenings are spent relaxing and include English movie nights, Quizzes, Board games, table tennis competitions etc.
• English Language Camp Ireland takes place on Lough Arrow in the west of Ireland. The residential accommodation is located on the shores of one of Ireland's most beautiful lakes.
• Our unique weekend excursion takes students to a remote island on the lake where our students along with Irish teenagers, teachers and activity leaders camp overnight.
Atlantic School of English & Active Leisure is an English language school in the village of Schull in West Cork in the South-West of Ireland.
We provide an English summer program (2 weeks+) for juniors and teenagers. Students are divided into groups according to age and level - ages 9-12 & 13-17.
We also provide an English Summer Camp for young kids ages 3-8. Your child can make new friends, while learning and playing through the English language.
Because our English summer camps for young kids and juniors are located only a few minutes walk from our Adult English school, Mum & Dad are always nearby.
We synchronise timetables so parents, younger kids and also their older siblings can attend one of our 3 separate, but closeby centres. This allows them to easily enjoy a unique ‘whole family’ learning experience, but with the needs of each family member attended to, according to their age and level.
Our your learners make great progress in their English language skills, particularly listening and speaking. Our courses are professionally designed, and our teachers are qualified, experienced experts.
Our students build great confidence in using English. Each student's age, needs & learning styles are catered for. We offer a level assessment and interview on the first day and then you will join the class for your level.
In addition to our summer English courses, closed group or 'one to one' or 'two to one' English courses for juniors are available any time throughout the year.