Hands On Technology Transfer (HOTT): At Hands On Technical Training (HOTT), we provide competency-based IT training programs in more than 100 cities across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, covering over 60 IT subject areas. These programs are designed with one main goal - making sure you and your staff will be competent and productive. At HOTT, we guarantee the quality of our courses with a full 100% money-back guarantee. We guarantee small class sizes. We guarantee competence. We guarantee quality instructors. And we guarantee that IT training from HOTT will be more cost effective than training from any other source.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
IT Training & Certification Programs: - Java/Java EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- XML Programming
- .NET Programming
- Mobile Application Programming
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, jQuery, Perl, PHP, Angular, Node.js)
- SharePoint Administration
- Project Management and Project Development
- SQL Programming and Database Design
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- C, C++ Programming
- Visual Basic 6.0
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
With courses available throughout the U.S. in cities such as New York, Boston, San Diego, Philadelphia, and more, BigVisible Solutions offers a range of IT / Agile-related training courses to public and corporate students.
We also offer private training for corporations that consist of the above classes, as well as tailored classes on specific Agile topics (Kanban, Scrum, XP, Waterfall to Agile, Agile for Executives and more.
Located in the Mason Square neighborhood of Springfield, MA, American International College (AIC) is an accredited, co-educational four-year liberal-arts institution offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of Arts, Education and Sciences, Business Administration (including MBA), Health Sciences (Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy) and Continuing and Extended Studies.
The mission of American International College is to prepare students for personal fulfillment, professional achievement, and civic engagement through educational experiences that transform lives. Our academic programs are founded on the knowledge, skills, and values of the liberal arts. They engage our students in theory and emphasize applied learning, while preparing them for the challenges and career opportunities.
AIC is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges; the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification; the National League for Nursing; the American Physical Therapy Association; the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education; and Business Accreditation with the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
Boston University Metropolitan College is a student-focused college in the Boston area. As one of the seventeen degree granting bodies that make up Boston University, the Metropolitan College offers part-time, full-time, and international students a remarkable range of choices for study to enrich their lives and advance their careers. Choose from graduate degrees, undergraduate degrees, certificate, and diploma programs in a wide-range of academic fields.
Our mission is to provide the educational experience you need to achieve your career or personal goals, whether that means part-time study, evening classes, or at convenient locations.
Whether you are a professional seeking a career advantage with a bachelor’s or master’s degree, a lifelong learner looking for personal enrichment, or an international student here to gain unique business expertise, you share in the pursuit of an education that prepares you for the competitive and evolving needs of today’s world.
Metropolitan College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), one of six nationally recognized accrediting agencies.
Located in Amherst MA, just 90-minutes drive from Boston, Amherst College is an undergraduate, residential, liberal arts college offering the Bachelor of Arts degree program in 37 fields of study. Majors include Biology, Classics, Economics, Environmental Studies, and more. Amherst is widely regarded as one of the premier liberal arts colleges in the nation, enrolling a diverse group of approximately 1,600 young men and women. We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Special features include the open curriculum; opportunities for collaborative faculty-student research, community-based learning, and participation in colloquial and special seminars throughout the year
Amherst brings together the most promising students, whatever their financial need, in order to promote diversity of experience and ideas within a purposefully small residential community. Working with faculty, staff, and administrators dedicated to intellectual freedom and the highest standards of instruction in the liberal arts, Amherst undergraduates assume substantial responsibility for undertaking inquiry and for shaping their education within and beyond the curriculum.
Amherst College is located in Amherst, Massachusetts, a town of 35,000 people in the western part of the state. The college’s 1,000-acre campus is adjacent to downtown Amherst.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Majors include:
- American Studies
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Asian Languages and Civilizations
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- European Studies
- Film and Video
- Psychology, and more....
CompuWorks is a computer training company located in Boston, Massachusetts. We are one of the leading technology training companies in New England, offering a wide range of business and IT training and certification programs. These include Microsoft Office training; networking and database administration courses for Microsoft, Linux, Oracle and CompTIA; design and web training including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and more.
We do not train the general public. We focus exclusively on providing training to corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, and legal and professional services firms.
CompuWorks has two state of the art training centers conveniently located in downtown Boston and Wakefield, MA. However, we do 90% of our training onsite at our client's location. If you have a training room that’s great, if not, we have several mobile classroom labs that we can bring to you.
CompuWorks can also deliver online instructor led training remotely using the latest technology available. We combine remote desktop control technology with the best of in class instruction to create an entirely new and engaging way to learn.
Business & IT Training and Certification Programs:
- Microsoft Office training (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word)
- Technical IT training (Microsoft, Linux, VMware, Oracle, CompTIA)
- Design & Web Training (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign)
- Business Skills including Project Management & Business Analysis
- Google Apps User Training
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Training
- VoIP Phone Training
- Introduction To American Sign Language (ASL)