Undergraduate colleges in Massachusetts: Liberal arts school in Springfield area offering bachelor of arts degree programs in business, computer science, economics, music, international relations & art history. Private college in Hampshire County, MA.
Hampshire College, Amherst: Situated in Amherst, Western MA, Hampshire College is a private liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts degree & Certificate programs in a variety of career fields, from Art History to Digital Media, Legal Studies to Biology. Our exceptionally rich, intellectually demanding academic program allows students to develop diverse courses of study reflecting their interests. Hampshire draws on the resources of four other nearby institutions to form the Five College consortium, one of the oldest and largest consortia in the country.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Hampshire College is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Computer Science
- Communications/Media Studies
- Digital Media
- Legal Studies- International Relations
- Art History
- Health/Premedical Studies
- Theatre, and more ...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Wellesley College in Wellesley (12 miles west of Boston), Massachusetts, is a liberal arts college for women that offers bachelor degree programs. Wellesley College was founded in 1870 with the mission of providing an excellent liberal arts education for women who will make a difference in the world. Wellesley’s commitment to intellectual scholarship, research, and innovative teaching provides an environment in which women can achieve and excel to meet their personal goals.
Classes at Wellesley typically range in size from 12 to 24 students, depending on the level of instruction. With a student-faculty ratio of 8:1, classes are small enough for students to get personal attention, but large enough to foster debate and exchanges of information. From seminar to laboratory, lecture to independent study, Wellesley courses develop critical thinking, an appreciation of varied approaches, and the power to communicate learning.
Wellesley College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC-CIHE).
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech is one of Europe’s leading pharmaceutical training companies. We are now offering bespoke, pharmaceutical training courses specifically to our US customers. We provide residential training courses in various locations across the US including: San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; and San Juan, Puerto Rico. We also offer in-house training at our clients premises, which gives your workforce exactly the course they need when and where you want it.
Our training is used by the pharmaceutical industry worldwide to comply with regulatory expectations and maximise the contribution of their staff at all levels. Delegates leave our courses better informed about the subject area, better aware of their role and impact upon product quality and/or regulatory compliance and better motivated to improve their contribution.
We also provide auditing, consultancy and training services for the Medical Devices Industry
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
Bespoke, Tailored Pharmaceutical Training Courses:
- Residential Training Courses
- Quality Leadership Program
- In-house Corporate Training
- EU GMP and Inspection Readiness
- EU Requirements for Clinical Trials
- Applying ICH Q10: Pharmaceutical quality System
- Risk-Based Decision Making
- How to Simplify and Improve Your Change Management System
- Human Error: Causes and Prevention
The Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy
Courses / Programs
Situated in Medford MA, just 15 minutes north of downtown Boston, The Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy is a beauty training institution that provides three distinct Diploma courses in Esthetics, Massage Therapy, and Makeup Artistry. Emphasis is placed not only on theory and technique but also on personal growth, development of self-awareness, and innovation within the beauty industry.
Through technical knowledge and sense of touch, Elizabeth Grady professionals in turn empower the public by promoting whole health, wellness, and beauty from the inside out.
Our committed and experienced instructional, administrative, and support staff cares about our students’ education, growth, and success. With diverse backgrounds in education and experience, the Elizabeth Grady educational staff creates and environment allowing the student to reach their full potential.
Start an exciting and rewarding new career in the field of health and fitness with National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) in the Boston area! Approved by the Massachusetts Department of Education (DOE) as a private licensed trade school, our modern facility is located in Waltham MA. We provide a Personal Fitness Training diploma program which is a nationally-recognized license enabling you to work throughout the United States (NPTI has 31 schools nationwide).
NPTI is the only school that offers a 500-hour state-approved diploma in Personal Fitness training. You can be assured of getting the best training from qualified instructors, who are themselves professional Personal Fitness Trainers. Day, evening, and weekend class are available. Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify. We provide free nationwide job placement assistance for all our graduates, as well as free ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
Student Testimonial: "When I looked into becoming a professional trainer, I quickly learned there are many ways to become qualified, but only NPTI offered both the technical, classroom education AND the practical learning experience by having to train fellow students or instructors. I realized this type of education would help me be more marketable to employers and, sure enough, I landed my first Personal Trainer's position while still attending my classes at NPTI."
- Stephen, Waltham, MA
Situated in Northampton MA, just 2 hours from Boston, Smith College is a private, independent women's liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a wide range of academic fields. Overwhelmingly, women choose Smith for its outstanding academic reputation as one of the nation’s top liberal-arts colleges. Choose from more than 1,000 course offerings in more than 50 areas of study in the social sciences and history, the arts, languages, literature, mathematics, natural sciences, and more.
Whether you come to Smith with a specific career goal in mind or are unsure of your educational direction, you’ll be encouraged to explore many fields of knowledge by our experienced faculty. Since its founding in 1871, Smith College has provided women of high ability and promise an education of uncompromising quality.
Smith College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Membership in the association indicates that the institution has been carefully evaluated and found to meet standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
Undergraduate Degree Program categories:
- Arts & Technology
- Biological Sciences
- Languages and Literatures
- Computer Science
- Sport Studies
- Film Studies
- International Relations
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Fine Arts in Dance, and more ....
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA