CompuWorks is a computer training company located in Boston, Massachusetts. We are one of the leading technology training companies in New England, offering a wide range of business and IT training and certification programs. These include Microsoft Office training; networking and database administration courses for Microsoft, Linux, Oracle and CompTIA; design and web training including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and more. We focus exclusively on providing training to corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, and legal and professional services firms.
- Our goal is to provide our customers with the best training solution possible. This means we don’t use a cookie cutter approach but customize a learning plan that is designed to fit each organization’s unique business needs. Our ability to be innovative, adaptable and creative in handling challenges is the key to our success.
- Our trainers have vast real world knowledge using the product they teach in a variety of environments, all of which enriches the classroom experience.
- Our willingness to be creative in handling budgets, time constraints, and other challenges.
- Our aim is not to close a sale and move on, but rather to build a long-lasting partnership with our clients to help provide them with the best training solutions possible.
- The Commonwealth Institute is a non-profit mentoring organization for women entrepreneurs, CEOs and corporate executives.
- ADAPT is a New England-based organization of training professionals providing a forum for the exchange of ideas, concerns, information, and resources for professionals in the field of training and information technology.
- IAMCP is the International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners and represents Microsoft´s best of breed partners from around the globe. The organization provides Microsoft Partners a voice into Microsoft programs, to the IT community at large, as well as a vehicle to facilitate mutual growth and business development among partners.
- PartnerPoint provides web 2.0 collaboration, social, and professional networking tools and services to help bridge the gap between Microsoft and its partner community.
- Mass Technology Leadership Council is dedicated to fostering entrepreneurship and promoting the success of companies that develop and deploy technology across industry sectors.
- Microsoft Office training (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word)
- Technical IT training (Microsoft, Linux, VMware, Oracle, CompTIA)
- Design & Web Training (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign)
- Business Skills including Project Management & Business Analysis
- Google Apps User Training
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Training
- VoIP Phone Training
- Introduction To American Sign Language (ASL)
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 99 Bedford Street, Boston, Massachusetts , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.