NIC Japanese Language School, Tokyo:
Nihongo Instructor Club (NIC) is a Japanese language school offering top quality lessons by certified teachers in Azabu, Tokyo as well as in Saitama & Kanagawa in the Greater Tokyo Area and Chiba, a city 40 km east of the center of Tokyo on Tokyo Bay. NIC's teacher can come to your office, home or anywhere you choose. Or you can come to our school in Azabu Juban, Tokyo to take Japanese lessons in class. NIC offers Japanese language lessons at various levels from elementary to advanced at a reasonable cost. We also offer preparation courses for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and the JETRO Business Japanese Proficiency Test. Private & group lessons are available.
Japanese language courses offered by NIC include:
Survival Japanese Course:
- Recommended for newcomers to Japan.
- Learn very basic Japanese, including numbers, time,days, greetings and self-introduction.
- Using an original textbook with pictures, students will learn how to ask for things in situations such as in shops, restaurants, clinics and other common places.
Beginners Japanese Course Level 1:
- Learn the basis of the Japanese Language.
- Covers the minimum Japanese required in daily life.
- Vocabulary and sentence structures are limited to those commonly used in Japanese.
- Recommended for newcomers to Japan.
Beginners Japanese Course Level 2:
- Learn and practice natural conversation patterns.
- The goal is to roughly understand what the Japanese people around you are talking about.
- By half-way through this course, students will be of a level to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 4.
Beginners Japanese Course Level 3:
- Learn various grammatical forms used to express different things.
- Learn Keigo (polite forms) and reading and writing of basic Kanji.
- The goal is to understand and speak natural Japanese for smoother communication.
- At the end of the course, you will be of a level to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 3.
Intermediate Japanese Course:
- Recommended for students at least the level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, Level 3.
- Total lesson hours depend on the student's background in the Japanese language, including their knowledge of Kanji.
- Teaches more than 1200 words.
- Improve student's oral skills through pattern practice.
Advanced Japanese Course:
- Recommended for students of a level to attempt Level 1 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
- Students are free to bring in materials of their own interest, such as magazines and newspaper articles.
- Learn how to use more difficult grammatical patterns.
- Writing practice is available depending on the student's level, interest and purpose.
NIC also offers Conversation Course. This course targets the persons with the level of JLPT 3 or higher or equivalent. Various topics such as Japanese custom and culture, and the topics of the day may be discussed freely in a class. You can have a chance to talk with various people there from different fields. Instructor will give you proper advice on the usage of vocabulary, grammar and expressions when necessary.
Business Japanese Course:
- Recommended for business people who have never studied Japanese but want to learn some business Japanese effectively in a short space of time.
- Focuses on how to acquire practical communication skills with the minimum of phrases and grammatical knowledge.
- Covers simple conversations in the Japanese business environment.
Test Preparation Courses:
NIC offers a preparatory course for both JLPT and JETRO tests.
Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation (JPLT):
The Japanese Language Proficiency Test is designed to evaluate and certify the general language proficiency of non-native speakers of Japanese. There are 4 levels (Level 1, 2, 3 & 4). The test is comprehensive, including vocabulary, listening, reading and writing Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
NIC offers courses at every level and our experienced teachers are ready to help you succeed.
JETRO Business Japanese Proficiency Test:
The JETRO Business Japanese Proficiency Test is designed to objectively evaluate the proficiency of non-native speakers in using the Japanese language for business communication. There are two tests offered by JETRO:
- JLRT (JETRO Listening and Reading Comprehension Test)
- JOCT (JETRO Oral Communication Test) *
* Offered only to those who achieve higher than 530 points in JLRT.
At NIC, the JETRO test course is only taught by teachers with long experience in teaching for the test. Courses at every level are offered on Saturdays. Applications are invited to NIC's office.
For further information on the Japanese courses available, please contact us quickly via our Contact Page.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Grand Maison Azabu Ichinohashi No.205, 2-20-10 Azabu Juban, Tokyo, Japan|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.