Japanese language schools in Japan: Japanese courses in Tokyo, immersion programs, JLPT exam preparation, study Japanese abroad for international students, intensive Japanese classes, private lessons for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels, corporate Japanese training for companies, businesses
Kichijoji Language School, Tokyo: Kichijoji Language School (KLS) is a professional and friendly Japanese language school in Kichijoji which is a neighborhood in the city of Musashino in Tokyo, Japan. We offer group Japanese courses at eight levels from beginner to advanced as well as private and semi-private Japanese lessons. We also prepare students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and provide corporate Japanese language training for businesses.
- Introductory & Basic: To learn basic grammar and practice using. Attain the minimum level of Japanese required for daily life and business field. Also to learn Hiragana (The basic alphabet needed to understand most ideas and grammar), Katakana (The foreign word alphabet needed to discuss many western activities or ideas), and Kanji (Chinese characters needed to understand the meaning of written, and often, spoken Japanese).
- Intermediate 1: With consolidating the grammatical knowledge gained at introductory and basic levels, to become able to express oneself appropriately for different communication purposes in different situations while developing a good understanding of Japanese culture and customs.
- Intermediate 2 & 3: To enrich Japanese writing skills through exposure various types of written Japanese, including cultural and critical essays. To develop the Japanese communication skills necessary to express oneself effectively as well as naturally according to the situation.
- Advanced 1, 2, & 3: To achieve the level of all-round proficiency in Japanese required to understand writings about social themes and to express one’s opinions about them in Japanese. To select a Elective Advanced Class ; Conversation Class ( to practice using appropriate expressions according to the situation and develop the listening skills necessary to understand news reports ), or Reading and Writing Class ( to improve reading comprehension skills through Japanese newspapers, literally fiction, etc and work on the practical writing , such as letters and notes, as well as essays ).
Private / Semi-Private Japanese Lessons: Private lessons are available at any time and are tailored to meet personal needs and interest. Morning, afternoon, or evening lessons can be arranged (9:00 to 19:50). Semi-private lesson can also be arranged for two students. Please apply with your partner whose Japanese level is same as yours.
Preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT): Students will be given instruction designed to improve their chances to pass the exam. Reading, listening, and vocabulary acquisition activities will be stressed.
Corporate Japanese Language Training: Company-sponsored classes are arranged based upon your company’s need. The instructor will be able to teach at your company.
For further information on any of our Japanese courses, please contact us quickly via our Contact Page.
Address:2-3-15-701 Kichijoji, Minami-cho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo, Japan
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-09-04 were from:
Cebu City, Philippines;
Jind haryana, India;
Olympia Washington, USA;
Bacolod City, Philippines;
Tokorozawa-shi, Saitama-ken, Japan;
Tel Aviv, Israel;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Genki Japanese & Culture School (GenkiJACS) was created to be one of the first Japanese Schools in Japan teaching communicative Japanese for everyday life, rather than academic Japanese for higher education. All aspects of our schools in Fukuoka and Tokyo are organized around this central philosophy.
We run multiple programs and events to help our students make friends with Japanese people, and that is why our classes are by far the smallest of any accredited Japanese Language school in Japan.
We adopt our lessons to the needs of each student, while keeping them practical and interesting, to give you the skills and confidence for success.
Classes involve real-world situations, guest instructors, field trips and more, and the small size of our schools means you will have plenty of time to talk with the teachers both inside and outside of class.
1) Standard Japanese
2) Japanese+Conversation - Adding five group lessons per week focusing on specialized communicative Japanese.
3) Japanese+Traditional Culture - Gives you an opportunity to learn about the culture.
4) Japanese+Pop Culture - Combines fun visits to local pop culture hotspots. Study though manga, anime and music.
5) Long-Term Courses (6 month to a Year)
6) Visa Course (1 year)
Student Visa Course allows you to study the language for a year or more.
We are located in Kiba, 8 minutes from Tokyo station by tube. Our language school provides a high standard of teaching and variety of courses for all levels with a modern and friendly learning environment. One class has a maximum of 20 students. All classes are at different levels. Well-skilled and experienced instructors will lead your efficiency to learn from basic to advanced level by the Direct Method.
College Preparatory 2 year Course (begins in April), 1 year & 6 months Course (begins in October), Monthly Courses (Month by month. Minimum of 1 month, no maximum period) for all levels - Beginners Japanese Conversation, Beginner Reading/Writing, Intermediate, Pre-advanced, Advanced Japanese.
LanguBridge Education Centre was established in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada in 2004 to provide Asian language programs to world teens and youth. Till now, we have sent hundreds of students to Japan as well as China and Korea through our all year round programs. We are one of the leading summer program providers focused on Asian languages. These courses are ideal for preparing students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in order to attend a university or college in Japan.
With strong knowledge and experience in Asian countries, we are committed to support our students for a smooth learning and traveling experience. From pre-departure information and travel assistance, quality language classes, exciting activities & trips, to a safe and comfort living, we work hard to make our students' experience as meaningful and pleasant as possible.
All year round Intensive Japanese and General Japanese programs in Tokyo for teens and young people. These courses prepare students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in order to attend a university or college in Japan.
We also offer Summer Language Immersion Programs in Japanese, Chinese and Korean at schools in Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Iidabashi Language School (ILS) is a Japanese language school in Tokyo, Japan offering a range of Japanese courses to students from around the world. Our Japanese courses include intensive Japanese, JLPT exam preparation, private Japanese lessons and more. We also offer evening and weekend Japanese classes for elementary level students.
At ILS, improving conversation ability is our top priority. We aim to take our students past merely understanding the various expressions used in casual and business settings, and move on to the point where students can use these expressions in daily life.
The learning environment at ILS is ideal for those with no experience of studying Japanese as well as those who have an understanding of grammar but struggle with fluent conversation. With a maximum class size of four in group lessons, students have ample time to converse and teachers can provide finely tuned guidance while paying attention to the needs and levels of their students.
With easy access to the JR Sobu Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Yurakucho Line, Nanboku Line and the Toei Oedo Line, ILS is convenient for students living all over Tokyo.
- General Japanese classes
- Intensive Japanese course
- JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) exam preparation
- Private Japanese lessons
- Small group Japanese classes
- Evening & Weekend Japanese classes for elementary level
- Japanese cultural activities
With two campuses in the Fukuoka area of southern Japan, NILS Japanese Language School provides a range of short and long-term Japanese language courses to students from all over the world. Our Fukuoka Campus is located near the central area of the city, just 1 minute's walk from Nishitetsu Ohashi Station. Our Ogori City campus, about 30 minutes from Fukuoka City, houses the students in our long-term programs.
Established in 2003, we tailor our Japanese programs to suit the needs of each individual, making sure that you are truly comfortable with the language before your course is over. We offer Long and Short-Term study programs, intensive courses, summer programs, and a homestay program.
We offer various terms of programs according to student requests. We teach speaking, listening, reading, and writing with equal emphasis. Most of our students master up to intermediate level of conversation within 3 months.
If learning Japanese is what you desire, look no further than NILS. We make sure that we have a great relationship with the community, so that our students in Japan will truly be able to experience real Japanese lifestyle and culture.
Japanese Language Courses for International Students:
Short-Term Japanese Courses:
- Learn Japanese short program
- General Japanese Courses (1, 2 & 3-months)
- Japanese Summer program
Intensive Japanese Courses:
- Long-term course for Japanese university preparation
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Intensive 1-year program
- Intensive 1.5-year program
- Intensive 2-year program
- Homestay program
ARC Academy was founded in 1986 to help foreign business-related people who want to acquire Japanese as communication tool. We have schools in Tokyo and Osaka.
"ARC" means "the bridge to the world". When ARC academy was founded, the number of foreigners who had business transaction with Japanese companies was increasing as Japanese economy improved a great deal. This resulted in the number of foreign employees working for Japanese companies also drastically increased.
Most of such Foreign Japanese language learners are interested in not only Japanese language itself but also Japanese culture and history. By meeting such various demands from them, ARC Academy would like to create opportunities for communication with many people around the world in the field of Japanese language teaching.
- Intensive Japanese Course (Short-term)
- Study Abroad Course / Long-term Japanese Course (Includes business Japanese classes, special preparation classes for prestigious universities, graduate school preparation classes, Japanese language teachers' training classes)
- Anime/Manga Program
- Part-time Japanese Courses
- Private Japanese Lessons