Japanese language schools in Japan: Japanese courses in Tokyo, immersion programs, JLPT exam preparation, study Japanese abroad for international students, intensive Japanese classes, private lessons for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels, corporate Japanese training for companies, businesses
Kichijoji Language School, Tokyo: Kichijoji Language School (KLS) is a professional and friendly Japanese language school in Kichijoji which is a neighborhood in the city of Musashino in Tokyo, Japan. We offer group Japanese courses at eight levels from beginner to advanced as well as private and semi-private Japanese lessons. We also prepare students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and provide corporate Japanese language training for businesses.
- Introductory & Basic: To learn basic grammar and practice using. Attain the minimum level of Japanese required for daily life and business field. Also to learn Hiragana (The basic alphabet needed to understand most ideas and grammar), Katakana (The foreign word alphabet needed to discuss many western activities or ideas), and Kanji (Chinese characters needed to understand the meaning of written, and often, spoken Japanese).
- Intermediate 1: With consolidating the grammatical knowledge gained at introductory and basic levels, to become able to express oneself appropriately for different communication purposes in different situations while developing a good understanding of Japanese culture and customs.
- Intermediate 2 & 3: To enrich Japanese writing skills through exposure various types of written Japanese, including cultural and critical essays. To develop the Japanese communication skills necessary to express oneself effectively as well as naturally according to the situation.
- Advanced 1, 2, & 3: To achieve the level of all-round proficiency in Japanese required to understand writings about social themes and to express one’s opinions about them in Japanese. To select a Elective Advanced Class ; Conversation Class ( to practice using appropriate expressions according to the situation and develop the listening skills necessary to understand news reports ), or Reading and Writing Class ( to improve reading comprehension skills through Japanese newspapers, literally fiction, etc and work on the practical writing , such as letters and notes, as well as essays ).
Private / Semi-Private Japanese Lessons: Private lessons are available at any time and are tailored to meet personal needs and interest. Morning, afternoon, or evening lessons can be arranged (9:00 to 19:50). Semi-private lesson can also be arranged for two students. Please apply with your partner whose Japanese level is same as yours.
Preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT): Students will be given instruction designed to improve their chances to pass the exam. Reading, listening, and vocabulary acquisition activities will be stressed.
Corporate Japanese Language Training: Company-sponsored classes are arranged based upon your company’s need. The instructor will be able to teach at your company.
For further information on any of our Japanese courses, please contact us quickly via our Contact Page.
SIL Sapporo Nihongo Gakko located in Sapporo, Hokkaido in north of Japan is a specialized Japanese language school for students and professionals from all over the world. We provide the opportunity to learn the Japanese language from expert instructors while experiencing Japanese culture on a personal basis. We are conveniently located from the main attractions and social activities.
ARC Academy was founded in 1986 to help foreign business-related people who want to acquire Japanese as communication tool. We have schools in Tokyo and Osaka.
"ARC" means "the bridge to the world". When ARC academy was founded, the number of foreigners who had business transaction with Japanese companies was increasing as Japanese economy improved a great deal. This resulted in the number of foreign employees working for Japanese companies also drastically increased.
Most of such Foreign Japanese language learners are interested in not only Japanese language itself but also Japanese culture and history. By meeting such various demands from them, ARC Academy would like to create opportunities for communication with many people around the world in the field of Japanese language teaching.
- Intensive Japanese Course (Short-term)
- Study Abroad Course / Long-term Japanese Course (Includes business Japanese classes, special preparation classes for prestigious universities, graduate school preparation classes, Japanese language teachers' training classes)
- Anime/Manga Program
- Part-time Japanese Courses
- Private Japanese Lessons
Asahi Nihongo Language School is located in Fukuoka City and has been in existence since 1st of August 1999. We are a cosy school with 6 classrooms. During the day we teach mainly Japanese and in the evening German and English.
Asahi Nihongo is the place to come to find a rewarding internship in Japan. This school can introduce students to a Japanese company for a very fulfilling work experience. Asahi Nihongo is the only school in Fukuoka who offer such valuable service.
Do you wish to study Japanese pleasurably, would you like to experience Japanese culture and activities in an exciting atmosphere, do you have the desire to learn Japanese business and manner in an informal setting?
Here at WAHAHA Japanese Language School, located in Fukuoka, on the island of Kyushu in southern Japan, we can do this. Classes are small and conducted in a great atmosphere. All the teachers here have genuine experience and between them have helped hundreds of students to acquire the Japanese skills necessary for their life in Japan (or just to pass the JLPT!).
The school has regular events for the students to practice their Japanese with locals from the area. We offer courses ranging from practical Japanese to advanced business Japanese and cultural activities in a friendly and easy going environment. Your first day of the school will start with a level-check test, orientation, and conversation class (total 180min.) Regular class will start from the 2nd day.
- Standard Japanese Course (Group Classes)
- Standard Japanese Course (Private Lessons)
- JLPT Exam Preparation Course
- Business Japanese Course
- Japanese Culture Course
- Manga Course
- Working Holiday Course
- Internship Course
- Translation Course
- Summer Course
- Online Private Lesson via Skype
LanguBridge Education Centre was established in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada in 2004 to provide Asian language programs to world teens and youth. Till now, we have sent hundreds of students to Japan as well as China and Korea through our all year round programs. We are one of the leading summer program providers focused on Asian languages. These courses are ideal for preparing students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in order to attend a university or college in Japan.
With strong knowledge and experience in Asian countries, we are committed to support our students for a smooth learning and traveling experience. From pre-departure information and travel assistance, quality language classes, exciting activities & trips, to a safe and comfort living, we work hard to make our students' experience as meaningful and pleasant as possible.
All year round Intensive Japanese and General Japanese programs in Tokyo for teens and young people. These courses prepare students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in order to attend a university or college in Japan.
We also offer Summer Language Immersion Programs in Japanese, Chinese and Korean at schools in Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are located at 4--14-7 shikatebukuro, Minami-ku, Saitama-shi Saitama-ken, Greater Tokyo Area, Japan. Our school is designed for students who plan to attend universities or graduate schools in Japan. We also have private lesson that is customized to meet your specific language needs.
Intensive (1 / 1.5 / 2 years) general courses and university preparation courses, Japanese language proficiency test preparation, Private lessons customized to meet your specific language needs, writing lessons.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.