Madison WI language schools for kids: Spanish language, French & Chinese classes for toddlers, preschoolers & elementary school students. Language immersion programs, Spanish tutoring for young children, learning activities for kids in Dane County WI.
Lango Foreign Languages for Kids | Wisconsin: With 5 campuses throughout the Dane County area in Madison and Wanaukee, Lango Foreign Languages For Kids Wisconsin provides quality Spanish, French and Mandarin language classes for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and elementary school students from the age of 18 months to 11 years.
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction for kids, teens and adults, Crossing Borders offers a range of quality Spanish language classes and immersion programs in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our year-round Spanish classes are suitable for children at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. In addition, we offer French and English language classes for kids and adults.
• At Crossing Borders, we use research proven techniques, experienced teachers with dynamic curriculum and instruction to jumpstart your child's academic career. Learner-centered instruction is combined with Spanish immersion methodologies to give your child a world-class education.
• Children in our innovative Spanish language classes learn age-appropriate children's music, games, and activities. Latin American culture and traditions are also be covered.
• Students have fun and LOVE these classes! In addition, we provide private Spanish tutoring for elementary, middle and high school students.
• Families and individual students in Cinco Ranch, Mission Bend, the West Houston area, Fulshear, Lakemont, Richmond, Fort Bend County, and Brookshire, Waller County TX should find our school location at 2501 S. Mason Road, Katy convenient to reach.
• Year-round Spanish classes for kids (7-10 years old & 11-14 years old)
• After-school Spanish immersion programs for kids
• Private Spanish lessons for kids (ages 7 to 16 years old) & families
• Spanish tutoring for elementary, middle & high school students
• Spanish weekend immersion programs on Saturdays
• Spanish summer camps for kids (ages 7-12 years old)
• French & English language classes for kids and adults.
• Arab and Hindi "BEGINNER READING & WRITING" literacy enrichment classes for children who already speak the language at home. For kids of age groups 8 to 10 and 11 to 14 years old.
Conveniently situated in Milwaukee WI, Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School (MSIS) provides English-speaking students the opportunity to learn Spanish in a school where Spanish is the primary language of instruction. Our outstanding Spanish language immersion program is suitable for students from K4 through Grade 5.
MSIS provides our students with a solid academic foundation with instruction in all basic areas. The majority of instruction is taught in the target language of Spanish. However, students also learn to read, write and speak fluently in English. Children receive reading instruction in English beginning in Grade 2. These language and communication skills equip the students with the knowledge and tools to succeed in high school and beyond.
Students at MSIS become proficient in the Spanish language and develop an appreciation for Hispanic cultures. Children are accepted in kindergarten and Grade 1 only. Previous Spanish language experience is required to enter Grades 2-5.
Instituto Cervantes is a non-profit organization created by the Spanish government, and is the largest organization in the world concerned with the teaching of Spanish. Cervantes Kids in Illinois is located in downtown Chicago and provide before, in and after school Spanish language programs for children of all levels from age 6-16. We offer 4 levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced.
Cervantes Kids will help your child learn Spanish in rich and varied language programs complemented with an extensive library and fun cultural activities. Our highly qualified native teachers from Spain and Latin America hold advanced degrees in Spanish (Masters or Ph.D.) and are experienced professionals in child education.
Our internationally recognized curriculum will enhance your child’s ability to communicate in both Spanish and English. As well as our programs run from our state of the art downtown facility, we offer an in-school program where Cervantes Kids comes to your school and implements our world renowned program. We also offer an online program where kids can learn at their own pace.
Spanish Language lessons for kids including:
- Spanish In-School
- Spanish Before & After School
- Spanish classes at our Downtown Center
- Spanish for all levels
- Private classes
- Classes for Home-schooled kids
- Camps and Workshops
- Online Spanish classes for children
Programs for kids ages 6-16 at all levels:
- High Advanced
Futura Language Professionals is a community-based organization dedicated to teaching the Spanish language. We offer a wide range of Spanish immersion programs to children and adults of all ages and abilities. Futura Language Professionals are located across Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Texas, Florida & Illinois. We come onsite to your preschool or daycare.
Our experienced and enthusiastic staff has traveled the globe. Our teachers bring a contagious love for language and culture to the classroom. A creative approach to language learning allows each of our teachers to demonstrate and use their best skills to teach Spanish while using our proven methods of instruction.
All of our spanish instructors have college educations, experience working with children, and a true commitment to creating a multilingual and multicultural environment in the places we live.
Crossing Borders, Houston - Spanish Classes for Kids in 2021
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child? Crossing Borders provides a range of Spanish classes and language immersion programs to toddlers, preschoolers and elementary school age kids from ages 18 months to 10 years old.
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of quality Spanish language instruction for toddlers and kids.
• Crossing Borders provides year-round Spanish language classes for kids, after-school Spanish programs, and Spanish summer camps for kids ages 4 – 6 years old.
• Private Individual & Group Online Spanish Lessons: Our Spanish for kids is offered via one-on-one lessons or group classes via Live Zoom video with your tutor for children ages 3-10 years old, and a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes is required to sign up.
• Our programs are ideal for any parent who wants to develop their child’s second language in an effortless and natural way. Our immersion language curriculum is unmatched.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
Parent Review: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.”
• Online One-on-one / Private Spanish classes for kids ages 3 – 10 years old (via Live Zoom video)
• Group online Spanish classes for kids 18 months – 5 years old (via Live Zoom video)
• Face-to Face Spanish immersion preschool program (for children ages 18 months - 5 years)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program (for 5 year olds)
• Spanish Summer Camp (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)
• Spring Break Spanish Camps (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)