Kids Spanish classes: Spanish tutoring for kids in Houston TX, Chicago IL, Spanish immersion programs for preschool, elementary, middle school students in Orlando FL, Spanish lessons for children, teens, Spanish summer camps in WI, MI, MN...
Futura Language Professionals: Futura Language Professionals is a community-based organization dedicated to teaching the Spanish language. We offer a wide range of Spanish immersion programs to children and adults of all ages and abilities. Futura Language Professionals are located across Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Texas, Florida & Illinois. We come onsite to your preschool or daycare. Our experienced and enthusiastic staff has traveled the globe. Our teachers bring a contagious love for language and culture to the classroom.
Beginner to Advanced Level Spanish Classes for Kids & Adults: Preschool Spanish: Studies show that learning a language is easiest for younger children; they have an acute ability to mimic sound, enabling them to quickly develop fluency and avoid developmental accents. In fact, children who begin learning a second language after age ten are unlikely to ever speak it like a native. Course features include:
- No more than 15 students per instructor - We come onsite to your preschool or daycare - One 45 minute session weekly - Annual program comprised of two 10-week sessions - Designed to mimic natural language acquisition - Proven curriculum - Materials included - Playful approach to language learning - Parent or school funded programs available
Elementary School Spanish: Since 2001, Futura Language Professionals has bridged the gaps in local education with long-term Spanish enrichment programs at the elementary level. Futura’s fun-based teaching method uses songs, games, and cultural activities to promote language learning in a dynamic, age-appropriate manner. Our fun, convenient, and affordable classes are the answer to long-term Spanish education for your children!
- Before or after school Spanish classes available - 45 minute-1 hour class weekly - Fall and spring semester programming (8-10 week sessions) - Affordable tuition - Classes conveniently held onsite at your child’s school - No more than 15 students per instructor - Two comprehensive curriculums available (Learn about our curriculum click here) - Weekly newsletters provided - Need-based grants and payment plans available - Additional support materials available for more practice at home (Student workbooks, pronunciation CDS, and fun, musical CDs are available)
Further Spanish Programs: - Middle school Spanish - Spanish Summer Camps - Adult Spanish
Instituto Cervantes is a non-profit organization created by the Spanish government, and is the largest organization in the world concerned with the teaching of Spanish. Cervantes Kids in Illinois is located in downtown Chicago and provide before, in and after school Spanish language programs for children of all levels from age 6-16. We offer 4 levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced.
Cervantes Kids will help your child learn Spanish in rich and varied language programs complemented with an extensive library and fun cultural activities. Our highly qualified native teachers from Spain and Latin America hold advanced degrees in Spanish (Masters or Ph.D.) and are experienced professionals in child education.
Our internationally recognized curriculum will enhance your child’s ability to communicate in both Spanish and English. As well as our programs run from our state of the art downtown facility, we offer an in-school program where Cervantes Kids comes to your school and implements our world renowned program. We also offer an online program where kids can learn at their own pace.
Spanish Language lessons for kids including:
- Spanish In-School
- Spanish Before & After School
- Spanish classes at our Downtown Center
- Spanish for all levels
- Private classes
- Classes for Home-schooled kids
- Camps and Workshops
- Online Spanish classes for children
Programs for kids ages 6-16 at all levels:
- High Advanced
Conveniently situated in Milwaukee WI, Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School (MSIS) provides English-speaking students the opportunity to learn Spanish in a school where Spanish is the primary language of instruction. Our outstanding Spanish language immersion program is suitable for students from K4 through Grade 5.
MSIS provides our students with a solid academic foundation with instruction in all basic areas. The majority of instruction is taught in the target language of Spanish. However, students also learn to read, write and speak fluently in English. Children receive reading instruction in English beginning in Grade 2. These language and communication skills equip the students with the knowledge and tools to succeed in high school and beyond.
Students at MSIS become proficient in the Spanish language and develop an appreciation for Hispanic cultures. Children are accepted in kindergarten and Grade 1 only. Previous Spanish language experience is required to enter Grades 2-5.
With 5 campuses throughout the Dane County area in Madison and Wanaukee, Lango Foreign Languages For Kids Wisconsin provides quality Spanish, French and Mandarin language classes for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and elementary school students from the age of 18 months to 11 years. We teach children new languages in full immersion classes through Adventure Learning ®, our innovative approach that combines stories, music, playacting, and game-playing in an engaging format. More than 2,000 students are taught each year by Lango Leaders in more than 100 communities across the U.S.
Growth in enrollment for Lango's Mandarin, French and Spanish classes reflects parents' understanding about the importance of exposure to another language at a young age. The earlier a child begins a foreign language, the more dramatic the overall academic benefits. Research shows that students who learn a foreign language score higher on standardized tests and perform better in school. With Lango, kids make developmental strides that will prepare them to succeed in school, gain an appreciation for other cultures and make new friends in the classroom, plus they have a great time in the process!
Located in central Chicagoland, Illinois, Little Linguists Academy’s Spanish classes are taught by native speakers who have many years of experience teaching children in private classes as well as at public and private schools.
Children will learn in a fun, interactive and enjoyable environment by discovering Spanish through songs, arts and crafts, games and body movement.
As of today, Little Linguists Academy offers ‘in school’ full and partial day programs for children as well as before and/or after school enrichment programs.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Spanish Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in Manhattan, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school in New York City.
• We offer a wide range of foreign language classes for junior children (ages 4+ years old), high school students and adults, including in Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, German, Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Korean, Japanese and more.
• Our school is located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• We work with schools who want to offer a Spanish language program as part of their curriculum. Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes that meet several times a week, we can design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice) in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• Are you searching for Spanish language classes in summer 2021 in Spring / The Woodlands for your child or teenager?
• Situated in The Woodlands TX (just 20 minutes north of Houston), Crossing Borders provides a range of quality Spanish summer camps, for kids and teenagers ages 6-16.
• Crossing Borders also provides year-round Spanish language classes for adults throughout the Houston North Area from Cypress, Tomball, Conroe, Cleveland, Aldine, Grangerland, Westfield, New Caney, Montgomery County, Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Porter, and more.
• Crossing Borders Camps offer children the unique opportunity to learn Spanish in a playful and enriching environment. It is an experience that will leave campers with happy, lifelong memories.
• Our summer camps offer a wide range of activities to help students develop teamwork and confidence when using Spanish. Each day has a structured routine, with lesson plans designed to achieve linguistic, cultural, and educational objectives.
• We also provide English and French summer camps for children.
Parent Review: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.” - Lana