Spanish classes for kids: Spanish tutoring for kids in Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Spanish immersion programs for preschoolers, elementary, middle school students in Orlando FL, Spanish lessons for children, Spanish summer camps in WI, MI, MN...
Futura Language Professionals: Futura Language Professionals is a community-based organization that provides a wide range of Spanish immersion programs to children and adults of all ages and abilities. Futura Language Professionals located across Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Texas, Florida & Illinois come to your school or daycare to conduct classes. Our experienced and enthusiastic staff has traveled the globe. A creative approach to language learning allows each of our teachers to demonstrate and use their best skills to teach Spanish while using our proven methods of instruction.
Our Spanish Language and Enrichment programs are available in: Milwaukee & Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; Columbia Heights, Minnesota; Canton, Michigan; Dallas, Houston & South Texas, Texas; Tampa & Orlando, Florida.
With 5 campuses throughout the Dane County area in Madison and Wanaukee, Lango Foreign Languages For Kids Wisconsin provides quality Spanish, French and Mandarin language classes for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and elementary school students from the age of 18 months to 11 years. We teach children new languages in full immersion classes through Adventure Learning ®, our innovative approach that combines stories, music, playacting, and game-playing in an engaging format. More than 2,000 students are taught each year by Lango Leaders in more than 100 communities across the U.S.
Growth in enrollment for Lango's Mandarin, French and Spanish classes reflects parents' understanding about the importance of exposure to another language at a young age. The earlier a child begins a foreign language, the more dramatic the overall academic benefits. Research shows that students who learn a foreign language score higher on standardized tests and perform better in school. With Lango, kids make developmental strides that will prepare them to succeed in school, gain an appreciation for other cultures and make new friends in the classroom, plus they have a great time in the process!
Conveniently situated in Milwaukee WI, Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School (MSIS) provides English-speaking students the opportunity to learn Spanish in a school where Spanish is the primary language of instruction. Our outstanding Spanish language immersion program is suitable for students from K4 through Grade 5.
MSIS provides our students with a solid academic foundation with instruction in all basic areas. The majority of instruction is taught in the target language of Spanish. However, students also learn to read, write and speak fluently in English. Children receive reading instruction in English beginning in Grade 2. These language and communication skills equip the students with the knowledge and tools to succeed in high school and beyond.
Students at MSIS become proficient in the Spanish language and develop an appreciation for Hispanic cultures. Children are accepted in kindergarten and Grade 1 only. Previous Spanish language experience is required to enter Grades 2-5.
• Learn how to spray tan in Wisconsin with an online certification from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the U.S.
• Our beginner to advanced level online spray tan training courses are studied from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, throughout Wisconsin and nationwide.
• Learn at your own pace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our online spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• We have created an online environment where ideas are shared, knowledge is exchanged and you gain the knowledge and practical skills you need to transform your business dreams into reality.
• Aviva also provides in-class training in leading hotels in a host of cities nationwide, including in Chicago IL, Detroit MI, Minneapolis MN, Boston MA and NYC.
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal Wentzel: Spa Owner, Wyomissing PA
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Spanish Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in Manhattan, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school in New York City.
• We offer a wide range of foreign language classes for junior children (ages 4+ years old), high school students and adults, including in Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, German, Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Korean, Japanese and more.
• Our school is located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• We work with schools who want to offer a Spanish language program as part of their curriculum. Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes that meet several times a week, we can design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice) in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Wisconsin and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."