Spanish immersion programs in Milwaukee WI for kids: Spanish language preschool & elementary school, bilingual education in Milwaukee County WI. Spanish kindergarten programs & Spanish immersion for children..
Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School: Conveniently situated in Milwaukee WI, Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School (MSIS) provides English-speaking students the opportunity to learn Spanish in a school where Spanish is the primary language of instruction. Students at MSIS become proficient in the Spanish language and develop an appreciation for Hispanic cultures. Our outstanding Spanish language immersion program is suitable for students from K4 through Grade 5. Children are accepted in kindergarten and Grade 1 only. Previous Spanish language experience is required to enter Grades 2-5.
Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School (MSIS) provides our students with a large, reliable support system. Students should never hesitate to ask a staff member for advice on challenging homework or a difficult personal issue. Extra homework help is always available. Our experienced and qualified faculty is committed to providing the best materials and opportunities for students in order for them to succeed. Students are guided to become self-confident learners who develop into intelligent and strong leaders.
Spanish Immersion Programs for K4-Grade 5 Students:
MSIS provides our students with a solid academic foundation with instruction in all basic areas. The majority of instruction is taught in the target language of Spanish. However, students also learn to read, write and speak fluently in English. Children receive reading instruction in English beginning in Grade 2. These language and communication skills equip the students with the knowledge and tools to succeed in high school and beyond.
Not only does second language acquisition provide students with higher scores on standardized tests in Reading, Language Arts and Math, but it also bolsters writing and comprehension abilities. The Spanish immersion learning method gives students an alternate manner in which they can process and learn new information in our interconnected world. Learners’ show improved listening, memory and problem-solving skills.
Futura Language Professionals is a community-based organization dedicated to teaching the Spanish language. We offer a wide range of Spanish immersion programs to children and adults of all ages and abilities. Futura Language Professionals are located across Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Texas, Florida & Illinois. We come onsite to your preschool or daycare.
Our experienced and enthusiastic staff has traveled the globe. Our teachers bring a contagious love for language and culture to the classroom. A creative approach to language learning allows each of our teachers to demonstrate and use their best skills to teach Spanish while using our proven methods of instruction.
All of our spanish instructors have college educations, experience working with children, and a true commitment to creating a multilingual and multicultural environment in the places we live.
Instituto Cervantes is a non-profit organization created by the Spanish government, and is the largest organization in the world concerned with the teaching of Spanish. Cervantes Kids in Illinois is located in downtown Chicago and provide before, in and after school Spanish language programs for children of all levels from age 6-16. We offer 4 levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced.
Cervantes Kids will help your child learn Spanish in rich and varied language programs complemented with an extensive library and fun cultural activities. Our highly qualified native teachers from Spain and Latin America hold advanced degrees in Spanish (Masters or Ph.D.) and are experienced professionals in child education.
Our internationally recognized curriculum will enhance your child’s ability to communicate in both Spanish and English. As well as our programs run from our state of the art downtown facility, we offer an in-school program where Cervantes Kids comes to your school and implements our world renowned program. We also offer an online program where kids can learn at their own pace.
Spanish Language lessons for kids including:
- Spanish In-School
- Spanish Before & After School
- Spanish classes at our Downtown Center
- Spanish for all levels
- Private classes
- Classes for Home-schooled kids
- Camps and Workshops
- Online Spanish classes for children
Programs for kids ages 6-16 at all levels:
- High Advanced
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction for kids, teens and adults, Crossing Borders offers a range of quality Spanish language classes and immersion programs in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our year-round Spanish classes are suitable for children at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. In addition, we offer French and English language classes for kids and adults.
• At Crossing Borders, we use research proven techniques, experienced teachers with dynamic curriculum and instruction to jumpstart your child's academic career. Learner-centered instruction is combined with Spanish immersion methodologies to give your child a world-class education.
• Children in our innovative Spanish language classes learn age-appropriate children's music, games, and activities. Latin American culture and traditions are also be covered.
• Students have fun and LOVE these classes! In addition, we provide private Spanish tutoring for elementary, middle and high school students.
• Families and individual students in Cinco Ranch, Mission Bend, the West Houston area, Fulshear, Lakemont, Richmond, Fort Bend County, and Brookshire, Waller County TX should find our school location at 2501 S. Mason Road, Katy convenient to reach.
• Year-round Spanish classes for kids (7-10 years old & 11-14 years old)
• After-school Spanish immersion programs for kids
• Private Spanish lessons for kids (ages 7 to 16 years old) & families
• Spanish tutoring for elementary, middle & high school students
• Spanish weekend immersion programs on Saturdays
• Spanish summer camps for kids (ages 7-12 years old)
• French & English language classes for kids and adults.
• Arab and Hindi "BEGINNER READING & WRITING" literacy enrichment classes for children who already speak the language at home. For kids of age groups 8 to 10 and 11 to 14 years old.
With 5 campuses throughout the Dane County area in Madison and Wanaukee, Lango Foreign Languages For Kids Wisconsin provides quality Spanish, French and Mandarin language classes for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and elementary school students from the age of 18 months to 11 years. We teach children new languages in full immersion classes through Adventure Learning ®, our innovative approach that combines stories, music, playacting, and game-playing in an engaging format. More than 2,000 students are taught each year by Lango Leaders in more than 100 communities across the U.S.
Growth in enrollment for Lango's Mandarin, French and Spanish classes reflects parents' understanding about the importance of exposure to another language at a young age. The earlier a child begins a foreign language, the more dramatic the overall academic benefits. Research shows that students who learn a foreign language score higher on standardized tests and perform better in school. With Lango, kids make developmental strides that will prepare them to succeed in school, gain an appreciation for other cultures and make new friends in the classroom, plus they have a great time in the process!
Located in central Chicagoland, Illinois, Little Linguists Academy’s Spanish classes are taught by native speakers who have many years of experience teaching children in private classes as well as at public and private schools.
Children will learn in a fun, interactive and enjoyable environment by discovering Spanish through songs, arts and crafts, games and body movement.
As of today, Little Linguists Academy offers ‘in school’ full and partial day programs for children as well as before and/or after school enrichment programs.