Spanish immersion programs in Milwaukee WI for kids: Spanish language preschool & elementary school, bilingual education in Milwaukee County WI. Spanish kindergarten programs & Spanish immersion for children..
Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School: Conveniently situated in Milwaukee WI, Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School (MSIS) provides English-speaking students the opportunity to learn Spanish in a school where Spanish is the primary language of instruction. Students at MSIS become proficient in the Spanish language and develop an appreciation for Hispanic cultures. Our outstanding Spanish language immersion program is suitable for students from K4 through Grade 5. Children are accepted in kindergarten and Grade 1 only. Previous Spanish language experience is required to enter Grades 2-5.
Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School (MSIS) provides our students with a large, reliable support system. Students should never hesitate to ask a staff member for advice on challenging homework or a difficult personal issue. Extra homework help is always available. Our experienced and qualified faculty is committed to providing the best materials and opportunities for students in order for them to succeed. Students are guided to become self-confident learners who develop into intelligent and strong leaders.
Spanish Immersion Programs for K4-Grade 5 Students:
MSIS provides our students with a solid academic foundation with instruction in all basic areas. The majority of instruction is taught in the target language of Spanish. However, students also learn to read, write and speak fluently in English. Children receive reading instruction in English beginning in Grade 2. These language and communication skills equip the students with the knowledge and tools to succeed in high school and beyond.
Not only does second language acquisition provide students with higher scores on standardized tests in Reading, Language Arts and Math, but it also bolsters writing and comprehension abilities. The Spanish immersion learning method gives students an alternate manner in which they can process and learn new information in our interconnected world. Learners’ show improved listening, memory and problem-solving skills.
With 5 campuses throughout the Dane County area in Madison and Wanaukee, Lango Foreign Languages For Kids Wisconsin provides quality Spanish, French and Mandarin language classes for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and elementary school students from the age of 18 months to 11 years. We teach children new languages in full immersion classes through Adventure Learning ®, our innovative approach that combines stories, music, playacting, and game-playing in an engaging format. More than 2,000 students are taught each year by Lango Leaders in more than 100 communities across the U.S.
Growth in enrollment for Lango's Mandarin, French and Spanish classes reflects parents' understanding about the importance of exposure to another language at a young age. The earlier a child begins a foreign language, the more dramatic the overall academic benefits. Research shows that students who learn a foreign language score higher on standardized tests and perform better in school. With Lango, kids make developmental strides that will prepare them to succeed in school, gain an appreciation for other cultures and make new friends in the classroom, plus they have a great time in the process!
• Give your child a head-start with private Spanish classes from ABC Languages! We provide high-quality Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 5+), teens and adults in cities and counties across North Jersey and Central NJ.
• ABC Languages offers private Spanish lessons for elementary, middle, and high school students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Lessons can take place in your family home, a local library, or similar location of preference. We also provide private Spanish language classes for adults.
• Our experienced and qualified Spanish language teachers make learning fun. Your child will start speaking Spanish from day one, helping them to gain real-life skills that he or she can take out into the world. Our teachers are native speakers of the language they teach.
• As well as providing private lessons in major NJ cities (Jersey City, Newark, Elizabeth, Edison, Clifton, and Paterson), we also offer classes in convenient locations in Bergen County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County.
Located in central Chicagoland, Illinois, Little Linguists Academy’s Spanish classes are taught by native speakers who have many years of experience teaching children in private classes as well as at public and private schools.
Children will learn in a fun, interactive and enjoyable environment by discovering Spanish through songs, arts and crafts, games and body movement.
As of today, Little Linguists Academy offers ‘in school’ full and partial day programs for children as well as before and/or after school enrichment programs.
• Learn how to spray tan in Wisconsin with an online certification from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the U.S.
• Our beginner to advanced level online spray tan training courses are studied from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, throughout Wisconsin and nationwide.
• Learn at your own pace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our online spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• We have created an online environment where ideas are shared, knowledge is exchanged and you gain the knowledge and practical skills you need to transform your business dreams into reality.
• Aviva also provides in-class training in leading hotels in a host of cities nationwide, including in Chicago IL, Detroit MI, Minneapolis MN, Boston MA and NYC.
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal Wentzel: Spa Owner, Wyomissing PA
Welcome to the World’s #1 Tech Camp! Unlock your limitless potential by choosing one of iD Tech Camps' highly-popular technology and computer science-related summer camps at the University of Wisconsin - Madison, in Dane County WI. iD Tech Camps in Wisconsin offers week-long tech-related day camps and overnight camps for kids ages 7-12 & teens ages 13-17.
iD Tech Camps blend traditional summer camps with visionary technology programs to create a unique and effective educational experience. At iD's summer computer camps, close attention is paid to the details you care about: risk management, hand-selected staff, personalized instruction, and new friendships forged in a stimulating, collegiate setting.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math, and Engineering) skills.
“My son came home every day energized and excited about what he was working on. He had positive things to say about his instructors and really learned a lot! Thanks so much!” - Jennie E., Parent, University of Wisconsin – Madison
1-week Day & Overnight Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Programming (Scratch)
- Adventures in Game Design
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad
- Intro to Web Design & Photography...
1-week Day & Overnight Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- RPG Game Design
- FPS Game Design - Unreal Engine
- Web Design & Digital Photography...
Futura Language Professionals is a community-based organization dedicated to teaching the Spanish language. We offer a wide range of Spanish immersion programs to children and adults of all ages and abilities. Futura Language Professionals are located across Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Texas, Florida & Illinois. We come onsite to your preschool or daycare.
Our experienced and enthusiastic staff has traveled the globe. Our teachers bring a contagious love for language and culture to the classroom. A creative approach to language learning allows each of our teachers to demonstrate and use their best skills to teach Spanish while using our proven methods of instruction.
All of our spanish instructors have college educations, experience working with children, and a true commitment to creating a multilingual and multicultural environment in the places we live.