Melaka International School, Melaka:
The school, MIS, is located in Melaka, Malaysia. MIS, an independent and private educational institution following the British Curriculum and methodology of teaching. MIS prepares its students for IGCSE 'O' and 'A' level exams. The school commenced in 1993 to provide quality education for the expatriate population in the state of Melaka. The school comprises of students from England, Finland, India, Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, Switzerland, Uganda and USA.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
The state of Melaka would be ideal for students as costs are relatively lower, conducive study atmosphere without the distractions of big cities, opportunities to pursue academic, sports, clubs/societies and co-curricular activities allowing for the interaction of students, staff and families.
Nursery Program; Primary School Program; Secondary School Program to Year 11 (IGCSE Levels). We use educational programmes following the British National Curriculum. MIS prepares its students for IGCSE 'O' and 'A' level exams. Programs are taught in English.
* British Curriculum (Key Stage 1: Year 1 to 3) aged 5-7
* British Curriculum (Key Stage 3: Year 7 to 8 ) aged 11-13
* British Curriculum (Key Stage 2: Year 4 to 6) aged 7-11
* British Curriculum (stage 4: Year 9 and 11)
* International Stream - IGCSE "O" level (Year 12 - 13)
* Junior Classes (for aged 4 to 5)