English language schools in Malta: English courses in St. Julian's for adults, intensive English classes, IELTS exam preparation, business ESL program. Private English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels. Cursos de inglés, scuola inglese Malta
Maltalingua, St. Julian's: Located in the beautiful village of St. Julian's (approximately 11km north of Valletta) in Malta, Maltalingua is a popular English language school. We offer a range of quality English courses to students from around the world of all levels of English - from beginner to advanced. Our school is only 100 meters from the beach and provides a wonderful family environment for our English language students. We combine modern facilities, excellent teachers and a great location to give you an unforgettable English language learning experience!
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
English Language Courses:
- Standard English courses for students of all levels - from beginner to advanced (learning English on a part-time basis, providing ample time for additional activities on the island)
- Intensive English crash courses (most progress in the shortest possible time)
- Business English Classes (improving professional language skills for general or specific purposes)
- Exam preparation courses for internationally-recognized language exams, including IELTS
- Private English lessons (covering topics of your choosing: General/Professional English, Medical English, Legal English, Engineering English and more)
eie Languages Centre is a licensed English Language School in San Gwann, Malta, offering English Language courses to suit all needs and ages. Whatever you are looking for in an English language school you’ll find it at eie Languages Centre.
eie Languages Centre was formed with the specific aims of providing a wide variety of quality English Language courses, a choice of high standard accommodation for every budget, an excellent personalised service and focus on client care.
The management team has many years experience of providing English language courses in Malta. eie Languages Centre is a subsidiary of the eie (European Institute of Education) Group. This relationship provides students with a pathway towards academic studies offered by our sister organisation, the European Institute of Education, or towards an internship with a top organization through the services provided by another sister company, eie Internships.
- Semi-Intensive Courses: General English course of 20 lessons of 45 minutes each
- Intensive Courses: General English course of 30 lessons of 45 minutes each
- One-to-one and Two-to-One Courses: Personalised private tuition in 45 minute classes.
- College Year Programme (24 weeks+): Semi-Intensive or Intensive courses available
- Cambridge Examinations IELTS or TOEFL preparation course
- Business English & Specialised Courses
- Junior, Teenage & Youth/Adult Summer Activity Programmes
Future Focus School of English is an English language school in Malta. It is situated in the centre of Floriana, 5 minutes from all bus routes and a few minutes away from the capital city - Valletta. Our facilities are well equipped with state-of-the-art technology. We offer full-time, part-time and distance learning English courses for adults and teenagers of all abilities - from beginner to advanced. We also offer professional / business English courses as well as private English lessons and English courses designed to suit your individual needs.
English Language Internships / Work Placement:
Future Focus’ language and unpaid internship programme offers 1 to 12 months of customised language and internship opportunities for students from all over the world.
Future Focus has international partners in most European countries, and students come because they realise that an experience in Malta is excellent value and highly educational. We have welcomed students from Belgium, Italy, Spain, Greece, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Finland, Liechtenstein, UK / England and more..
- Communicative English
- Elementary English to advanced level courses
- Professional / Business English
- Intensive Business English course
- One-to-one private English lessons
- Technical English language courses, such as English for financial services, legal professions, culinary arts...
- Work placement: English language training and internship
- English for juniors / teenagers / seniors
- EFL teacher training
Chamber College started operations on 14th February 2005 in Gzira, Malta and since then it has grown into a professional institution offering quality English language courses to students of all ages and nationalities. To date, Chamber College has hosted students from: Austria, Brazil, China, Colombia, Ecuador, France, Germany, Georgia, Holland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Libya, Luxembourg, Morocco, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Brazil and more.
A good nationality mix together with personalised customer care service makes Chamber College the ideal school to practice English and meet interesting people. Our leisure department also gives the opportunity of discovering the hidden treasures of our little island through the exciting weekly activity programme.
Learn English on the beautiful islands of Malta and Gozo (part of Malta) in the Mediterranean Sea! English Homestay – MALTA organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Malta and Gozo.
We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels, to students of all ages from around the world.
A member country of the European Union (EU), Malta is situated approximately 93 km south of Italy. English is one of the two offical languages of Malta (the other being Maltese).
This makes Malta ideal for those wanting to learn English in a highly-popular tourist destination, especially as part of a wonderful holiday experience.
All of our host families are fluent English speakers and your homestay teacher is a qualified English teacher. We can accommodate individual students or small groups. We also organise English courses with homestay in the UK.
The school in located in Kappara in the limits of Sliema, San Gwann, Paceville, St. Julian's area. The building itself is spacious, having bright rooms, and is highly finished. The school can accommodate 100 students per week and can also extend to a further 150 students per week in summer. The Language Centre is just 20 minutes walking distance from the Strand - Sliema, with accommodation, shopping, banking, recreational and other facilities nearby.
inlingua School of Languages in Sliema, Malta, is an accredited English Langage School that has been providing quality language training to people from all over the world since 1980. We offer a variety of courses covering all aspects of language from general every day usage to business English and highly specialised language training in a particular field. We have group courses, mini groups, one to one lessons and junior programmes for young learners aged 5 – 12 years old. We are part of inlingua International, the largest association of privately-owned language schools in the world with over 300 language centres in 30 different countries. At inlingua Malta, we don’t just teach English, we teach English the inlingua way.
- Cambridge ESOL
- Holiday English
- Business English
- Exam preparation courses (IELTS, FCE, CAE etc.)
- One to One lessons
- Immersion Programmes
- English and diving
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
& more ...