English Village – MALTA organise English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families on the islands of Malta and Gozo (part of Malta) in the Mediterranean Sea. We also organise English courses with homestay in the UK.
• A member country of the European Union (EU), Malta is situated approximately 93 km south of Italy. English is one of the two official languages of Malta (the other being Maltese).
• This makes Malta ideal for those wanting to learn English in a highly-popular tourist destination, especially as part of a wonderful holiday experience.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels, to students of all ages from around the world. All of our host families are fluent English speakers and your homestay teacher is a qualified English teacher.
• We can accommodate individual students or small groups. Avoid school holidays to be assured of a place or book early to make sure we have places for Easter, July and August.
Future Focus School of English is an English language school in Malta. It is situated in the centre of Floriana, 5 minutes from all bus routes and a few minutes away from the capital city - Valletta. Our facilities are well equipped with state-of-the-art technology. We offer full-time, part-time and distance learning English courses for adults and teenagers of all abilities - from beginner to advanced. We also offer professional / business English courses as well as private English lessons and English courses designed to suit your individual needs.
English Language Internships / Work Placement:
Future Focus’ language and unpaid internship programme offers 1 to 12 months of customised language and internship opportunities for students from all over the world.
Future Focus has international partners in most European countries, and students come because they realise that an experience in Malta is excellent value and highly educational. We have welcomed students from Belgium, Italy, Spain, Greece, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Finland, Liechtenstein, UK / England and more..
- Communicative English
- Elementary English to advanced level courses
- Professional / Business English
- Intensive Business English course
- One-to-one private English lessons
- Technical English language courses, such as English for financial services, legal professions, culinary arts...
- Work placement: English language training and internship
- English for juniors / teenagers / seniors
- EFL teacher training
Maltalingua is an English language school in the picturesque fishing village of St. Julian's, Malta. Located approximately 11km north of the island's capital Valletta, Maltalingua is a popular school that offers a range of quality English courses to students from around the world. The course program of Maltalingua is very versatile and offers customized classes for both beginners and advanced students. We combine modern facilities, excellent teachers and a great location to give you an unforgettable English language learning experience!
Our highly-qualified teachers are native English speakers and possess the highly accredited University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA qualification. Our small class sizes mean that they can fully address the individual needs of each English language student.
Our school is only 100 meters from the beach and provides a wonderful family environment for our English language students. Nearby, you can find many popular restaurants and shops for your daily needs.
- Standard English courses for students of all levels - from beginner to advanced (20 lessons per week)
- Intensive English crash courses (30 lessons per week)
- Business English Classes (30 lessons per week)
- Exam preparation courses for internationally-recognized language exams, including IELTS (20 / 30 lessons per week)
- Private English lessons (covering topics of your choosing: General/Professional English, Medical English, Legal English, Engineering English and more)
inlingua School of Languages in Sliema, Malta, is an accredited English Langage School that has been providing quality language training to people from all over the world since 1980. We offer a variety of courses covering all aspects of language from general every day usage to business English and highly specialised language training in a particular field. We have group courses, mini groups, one to one lessons and junior programmes for young learners aged 5 – 12 years old. We are part of inlingua International, the largest association of privately-owned language schools in the world with over 300 language centres in 30 different countries. At inlingua Malta, we don’t just teach English, we teach English the inlingua way.
- Cambridge ESOL
- Holiday English
- Business English
- Exam preparation courses (IELTS, FCE, CAE etc.)
- One to One lessons
- Immersion Programmes
- English and diving
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
& more ...
Situated on the beautiful island of Malta, Elanguest have been teaching English to International Students for over 13 years. Its main target is to teach English to adults of 18 years of age and over. We offer a range of English programs as well as examination preparation courses. Elanguest can organise accommodation to suit your needs or budgetary requirements.
Linguatime School of English Located on the Sliema sea front, in the center of the town and close to all amenities, Linguatime offers a number of facilities to aid you in your studies: A multimedia self-access centre with books, cassettes, videos and CD ROMs; a lending library inclusive of graded readers and reference and practice books; free internet access; 3 leisure rooms with TV and refreshment facilities.
7.English Plus Language Centre (Malta), St Julian's
Courses / Programs
English Plus Language Centre is an English language school in St. Julian's (close to Valletta) in Malta. We offer a range of English courses for adults, juniors & teenagers including Business English, IELTS exam preparation and private English lessons. Our teachers are all professionally trained, TEFL qualified and experienced in the teaching of English as a second language.
You will find out that at English Plus Language Centre the Staff is always helpful, caring and devoted and will offer personal support and assistance at all times. Student services also include a 24 hour emergency phone line. We will make sure you will get the most out of your language learning experience in Malta.
English Plus Language Centre is licensed by the Ministry of Education of Malta and the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence No. 251/MB18). Therefore, all our teachers are fully qualified, our premises are regularly inspected and students are placed in licensed accommodation only. Our facilities include reception area, internet centre, TV room, library, and cafeteria. Our classrooms are built to modern standards and specifications and students can also make use of study areas.
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Business English course
- IELTS / TOEFL exam preparation
- Private English lessons
- Academic English programmes
- English for specific purposes
- English courses for children & teenagers
- English summer camps
- Online English courses
eie Languages Centre is a licensed English Language School in San Gwann, Malta, offering English Language courses to suit all needs and ages. Whatever you are looking for in an English language school you’ll find it at eie Languages Centre.
eie Languages Centre was formed with the specific aims of providing a wide variety of quality English Language courses, a choice of high standard accommodation for every budget, an excellent personalised service and focus on client care.
The management team has many years experience of providing English language courses in Malta. eie Languages Centre is a subsidiary of the eie (European Institute of Education) Group. This relationship provides students with a pathway towards academic studies offered by our sister organisation, the European Institute of Education, or towards an internship with a top organization through the services provided by another sister company, eie Internships.
- Semi-Intensive Courses: General English course of 20 lessons of 45 minutes each
- Intensive Courses: General English course of 30 lessons of 45 minutes each
- One-to-one and Two-to-One Courses: Personalised private tuition in 45 minute classes.
- College Year Programme (24 weeks+): Semi-Intensive or Intensive courses available
- Cambridge Examinations IELTS or TOEFL preparation course
- Business English & Specialised Courses
- Junior, Teenage & Youth/Adult Summer Activity Programmes
Combining an excellent location with high quality tuition and accommodation (modern fully equipped residence right next to the school), first class facilities, an international environment (we get students from all over the world) and individual attention as well as a personalised service from arrival to departure is what makes our school one of the best English language schools on the island.
General, Intensive, Business, One-to-One, Exam Preparation TOEFL iBT, IELTS, Cambridge ESOL, Combination of General + One-to-One Business English, ESP Professional English Course such as Legal English, Medical English, Aviation English etc., Family Programmes - parent & child courses (we are offering FREE half board accommodation for children under 13 years of age when travelling with parents).
Started 2015: 2 FREE ELECTIVE LESSONS FOR ALL OUR STUDENTS EVERY WEEK IN GRAMMAR, PRONUNCIATION & VOCABULARY for each level.
Our mission is to prepare individuals to study, work and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. Eurocentres Malta’s strong commitment to quality is evident in the high performance standards. All aspects of the school and services are monitored systematically by our Quality Management System. We go the extra mile to ensure fast and sustainable progress and strongly believe that quality matters for a successful learning experience.
All of our schools are dedicated to providing students with a high quality service, a notion that has been at the heart of Eurocentres’ operation. The Swiss Eurocentres Foundation has been engaged as a consultant by the prestigious Council of Europe for language learning since 1968. It also played a pivotal role in the development of the Common European Framework of Reference for language teaching and learning.
We offer 3 main group courses; Basic 20, Intensive 25 and the Super Intensive 30 which can also be taken as IELTS Preparation Course.