Find a Mandarin teacher online: Chinese language tutor for kids & teens, adults, business Mandarin classes for professionals. Private Chinese courses for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels, distance learning Mandarin lessons.
AllMandarin - Live Online Mandarin Chinese Course: Learn Mandarin Chinese from native Chinese speakers in the comfort of your own home! AllMandarin offers live online Mandarin Chinese classes that are custom-designed to meet your specific needs, whether you need to improve your Mandarin for a job, school, traveling or a promotion. We provide an excellent alternative to Mandarin Chinese language learning that is not only better but also more efficient in terms of cost, flexibility and learning methods. We are totally flexible and will design and develop your learning around your exact needs and learning objectives. You can learn Mandarin at your home or office, anytime & anywhere.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Live Online Mandarin Chinese Classes:
- Live Online Mandarin Chinese Course for adults
- Live Online Mandarin Chinese Course for kids
- Live Online Mandarin Chinese Course for business
- Live Online Mandarin Chinese Course for customization
Free Trial Class:
Not sure if learning Mandarin online is something for you? We have a free trial class if you're curious, simply sign up for it and find out how you can improve your Mandarin.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Cornerstone Learning Foundation is committed to providing high-quality Mandarin Chinese language enrichment programs for children ages 3 and up, and we cater for all levels of proficiency.
We have two locations: Palo Alto and Mountain View - both located in Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With over 20 years of teaching, administration and cutting edge Chinese Program Development experience in Silicon Valley and in China, the principal of Cornerstone Learning Foundation, Ms Helen Wong is proud to offer a high quality mandarin program where students have fun while they are learning.
Studying a foreign language enhances and improves a student's education while providing the foundation for further personal enrichment and a world view.
Cornerstone strives to offer familiarity with and insights into the Chinese culture and civilization, and to encourage positive attitudes toward Chinese language learning and towards speakers of other languages and a sympathetic and respectful approach to other cultures and civilizations.
Mandarin Chinese Language Immersion Courses for Kids Ages 3+
- Mandarin Kids (ages 3-4)
- Young 5 Mandarin Immersion (ages 4-5)
- After School Chinese (2, 3 & 5-day options available)
- Kindergarten Chinese
- Saturday Program
- Chinese Language Immersion Camp (Winter, Spring & Summer for Kindergarten - Age 5)
• ABC Languages offers group and private Mandarin Chinese classes to professionals, students and children (ages 5+) at our language school in downtown Menlo Park in San Mateo County CA
We also offer Chinese classes to schools and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and South Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including in Santa Clara County and local areas such as Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and San Jose. We also teach Chinese in downtown San Francisco.
• Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese program incorporates effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
• Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
• Group Mandarin Chinese classes at 9 levels from total beginner through to advanced
• Mandarin Chinese conversation classes
• Private Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Corporate Mandarin Chinese language training
• Mandarin Chinese classes for teens & kids (ages 5+)
• Online Mandarin Chinese lessons
Further Language Classes: • We also offer instruction in French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi, and Arabic among other languages.
Are you searching for quality Chinese classes in the Redwood City area?
ABC Languages provides group and private Mandarin Chinese classes to adults, business professionals, college students, children and teenagers at our language school in downtown Menlo Park.
In addition, we offer Chinese language programs to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in Redwood City, San Mateo, San Jose, Palo Alto, Mountain View, and Sunnyvale.
We also have a school in downtown San Francisco, and offer private Chinese tutoring throughout the Los Angeles County area.
Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese program incorporates effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Group Mandarin Chinese classes at 9 levels from total beginner through to advanced
- Mandarin Chinese conversation classes
- Private Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Corporate Mandarin Chinese language training
- Mandarin Chinese classes for kids & teens
- Online Mandarin Chinese lessons
Additional Language Classes:
We also offer instruction in French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi, Arabic, and English among other languages.
Are you searching for Mandarin Chinese tutoring in the Beverly Hills CA area?
The Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center (LACLC) is a non-religious and non-political organization that provides customized Chinese classes in Los Angeles and other cities in the US and around the world.
We serve various locations in the greater Los Angeles area, ranging from Beverly Hills to Pasadena, from Santa Monica to San Marino.
We also have private tutors in New York, Chicago, Houston, San Jose, San Diego, Tokyo, London, and more. Satisfactions guaranteed, or our tutors will refund you your money.
We aim to provide an innovated Chinese language program through our Chinese classes and private language tutors. Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center welcomes people of all cultural backgrounds. Through dedicated Mandarin instructors, we are able to offer various levels of Mandarin Chinese language classes.
- Private Mandarin Chinese Classes
- Group Chinese classes in Alhambra, Los Angeles County
- Short-term Chinese classes
- One-on-one intensive immersion programs are offered throughout the year to help for travelers to China who may wish to gain more out of their travels.
We also offer classes in Chinese culture and free consultations on business opportunities in China.
Department of Modern Languages, College of Marin, North Bay
Courses / Programs
Learn Chinese in the North Bay at the Department of Modern Languages in College of Marin! Conveniently situated in Kentfield, just 3 miles south-west of San Rafael, we provide quality instruction Mandarin Chinese. Join us and open the doors to important fields such as Chinese politics, economy, or history.
One in every 5 people in the world speaks Chinese, making it the most widely-spoken first language in the world. At over 5,000 years old, China is one of the world’s oldest and richest continuous cultures. Learning the Chinese language will make travel in this fascinating country more rewarding and will allow you to communicate with people all over the world in their native tongue. For example, Chinese is also spoken widely in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia and Tibet.
Being able to speak Chinese is also a valuable asset in the business environment. China is one of the United States’ largest trading partners and the second largest economy in the world. Many U.S. companies do business in China.
In addtion to our Mandarin Chineses classes, we provide instruction in Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian and American Sign Language.