Mandarin Tree Academy, Manhattan Beach: Situated in Manhattan Beach CA, in southwestern LA County, Mandarin Tree Academy is a Mandarin Chinese language learning school that provides Mandarin immersion programs for children ages 2-6.
Children in our course not only learn Mandarin, but also develop a strong educational foundation on which to build and grow. Our teachers guide the children and provide them with the social and academic skills to excel throughout their future.
Mandarin Language Immersion - Preschool / Childcare Programs:
- Ages: 2-6 years
- Maximum Number of Students: 12
- Student/Teacher Ratio: 6:1
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Weekly Tuition: Available upon request
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
French School Petit Peton, in the Richmond district on 22nd & Fulton, San Francisco, is a French Preschool that follows the official French education curriculum for preschool and kindergarten children ages 3 - 6 years. Our French Education is a challenging and motivating educational environment for young children. Their full potential is developed and respected.
Our school is located in the Richmond district of northwest San Francisco, directly north of Golden Gate Park. There is plenty of on-street parking available. Bus routes include bus 5 on Fulton, bus 31 on Balboa and bus 38 on Geary Blvd.
- French Preschool & Kindergarten (ages 3 -6)
- PreK mornings (ages 3-4 years)
- After-school French program (ages 5-6 years)
- Private and semi-private French lessons for Elementary school students (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- French Traditions & Culture
- French Summer Camp
- Piano classes
- Art Program
D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides summer English camps in California for children ages 3-16 as well as academic year, English immersion homestay programs for children entering 4th-8th Grade.
Our programs combine quality English classes with fun excursions to popular tourist destinations that allow our students to experience American culture and practice their English language skills.
Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Homestay students reside in a home with a local family, and attend the prestigious Montessori on the Lake school in Lake Forest, CA.
All of our students return home with noticeably stronger English skills. They will have confidence in their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English.
We provide the Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
Thanks to our ESL programs, our students experience American culture in a way that will contribute to their future academic success. They will have fun and make new friends from around the world!
Are you searching for a top-quality English immersion program for your child or teenager?
Located in the San Fernando Valley region, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, co-educational day school that provides an English Immersion Program for international students from around the world (elementary school, middle school & high school-age students).
In addition to our academic year program, we offer an English summer camp, winter camp, and a spring camp.
Our academic year program is designed for children and teenagers who wish to become competitive with American students in their pursuit of an American education.
By attending an American school and participating in the same classes as native English-speaking students, all of our international students are fully immersed in the English language and American culture.
The focus of our English language camps for international students is on immersing them in English through participation in classes, workshops and fun activities with the rest of the student body at Delphi.
Our campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace.
Student Testimonial: “I had a very good time at the Delphi camp. I got to do new things like stone carving and woodworking. I made many new friends and my English is much better now!”
- Delphi Camp Student
Academic Year English Immersion Program:
- For international elementary school, middle school & high school students
- Course Duration: Students can choose to study for a full academic year or more, or complete a shorter program
- Accommodation with American host family available English Immersion Camps:
- Offered in Summer, Winter, and Spring
- Course Duration: 4 weeks but this can be extended up to 3 months
- Accommodation with American host family available
i-Immersion Institute provides Mandarin preschool, after-school, and general immersion language programs for children in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With school locations in San Mateo and San Jose, we offer high-quality Mandarin immersion preschool courses for students ages 10 months - 4 years, General Mandarin language solutions for PreK - Grade 8 students, and Chinese After School courses for students in TK - Grade 5.
The Kuo siblings- Alice, Stephen, and Michael started out providing Mandarin, writing, math, and science lessons at students' homes.
Alice, i-Immersion's DIrector with over 8 years of teaching experience, was committed to bringing the Kuo's lively and interactive teaching style to more kids and families, and founded i-Immersion in the spring of 2007.
Today, i-Immersion has served over 600 families in over 20 San Francisco Bay Area communities in the Mandarin immersion language. The Kuo's are continuing their legacy by empowering new community leaders and educators who share their vision.
• ABC Languages provides group and private Mandarin Chinese classes in the Bay Area to children, teenagers, college students and adults at our language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park, as well as at-home tutoring.
• We also offer Chinese instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of the Bay Area, including in Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
• Whether it's a once a week after-school session, an at-home Chinese language play group, or a more intensive program of several times a week, ABC is able to design a Chinese language program to match your request.
• Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese programs incorporate effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
• Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
English Camps for International Students - San Francisco
Courses / Programs
If you are searching for a quality English language camp in the USA for your child or teenager, look no further than an accredited English language school in the beautiful Bay Area of California.
Our summer and winter English camps combine language classes with exciting afternoon and weekend activities.
Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown, San Francisco provides Junior English Language Adventure Programs for kids and teens ages 10-17, and Leader in Training Programs for young adults ages 17-21.
Connect with other similarly-aged students from all over the world in our international camps. Make amazing life-long friendships, learn about other cultures while practicing your newly-acquired English language skills.