Genesis VIrtual Academy:
Based in Carver County, Minnesota, Genesis Virtual Academy is an online Christian school that provides full-time and part-time courses to students in Grades 6-12. A ministry of Mayer Lutheran High School, Genesis delivers high-quality online education to students anywhere in the world. With more than 150 courses for Grades 6-12, as well as over 130 dual credit courses, Genesis provides a rigorous, Bible integrated educational model. Genesis values students as individuals, and endeavors to make decisions based upon what is best for students.
- Full-time students in grades 6-8 enroll in 5 to 6 year-long courses
- Full-time students in grades 9-12 seeking a Genesis Virtual Academy diploma enroll in 6 to 7 year-long courses
- Part-time students in grades 6-8 enroll in 4 or fewer year-long courses
- Part-time high school students in grades 9-12 enroll in 5 or fewer year long courses
- Blended model: Students participate in a combination of Genesis Virtual Academy courses and courses on site at Mayer Lutheran High School.
How Does Online Learning Work?
Students log on to their courses from anywhere with a computer and internet access. Courses are typically 18 weeks long and students can progress at their own pace within that period. Students work on assignments at their own pace and receive weekly announcements and reminders. Students meet one-on-one with the instructor during weekly office hours and can post to class forums.
Once a week, the teacher will host a live online class, focusing on current objectives and learning together as a class. These sessions are recorded so students unable to attend in real time can view the session at a time that works for them.
- A full selection of traditional courses, Math, Science, Language Arts, etc...
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Enrichment Courses
- Remediation Courses
- Dual (High School and College) Credit Courses
- Foreign Languages: Chinese, French, German, Latin and Spanish
- Fine Arts
- A wide variety of elective courses
- To ensure a learning environment where school policy and values support educational excellence and Christian behavior
- To encourage students to grow in their spiritual relationship with the Lord
- To provide a variety of opportunities that challenge students spiritually, physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally
- To prepare students for lifelong learning and post-high school opportunities
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Online Anytime, Anywhere, Minneapolis, Minnesota , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.