Online high school in North Dakota: Homeschooling programs in Fargo ND for middle school students. Earn your high school diploma online college prep curriculum for students in Cass County, Bismarck, Burleigh County, Grand Forks, Minot, Montana, South Dakota, Minnesota..
North Dakota Center for Distance Education: The North Dakota Center for Distance Education (ND CDE) is an accredited, non-profit, distance education school with a headquarters in Fargo, North Dakota. We offer homeschool programs for Middle and High School students, including Advanced Placement and Dual Credit courses. We provide traditional print homeschool study options as well as online courses. The ND Center for Distance Education believes that intelligent use of educational technology can transform the effectiveness of student learning, teacher methods, and administrator decision-making.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Online & Traditional Print Homeschool Courses:
- High School Online / Print
- Middle School Online / Print
- Advanced Placement Online / Print
- Dual Credit Online
Based in Carver County, Minnesota, Genesis Virtual Academy is an online Christian school that provides full-time and part-time courses to students in Grades 6-12. A ministry of Mayer Lutheran High School, Genesis delivers high-quality online education to students anywhere in the world. With more than 150 courses for Grades 6-12, as well as over 130 dual credit courses, Genesis provides a rigorous, Bible integrated educational model.
Genesis values students as individuals, and endeavors to make decisions based upon what is best for students. We are preparing the next generation of Christian leaders. Genesis courses are biblically based and are taught by Christian teachers.
Students log on to their courses from anywhere with a computer and internet access. Courses are typically 18 weeks long and students can progress at their own pace within that period. Once a week, the teacher will host a live online class, focusing on current objectives and learning together as a class. These sessions are recorded so students unable to attend in real time can view the session at a time that works for them.
- A full selection of traditional courses, Math, Science, Language Arts, etc...
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Enrichment Courses
- Remediation Courses
- Dual (High School and College) Credit Courses
- Foreign Languages (Chinese, French, German, Latin and Spanish)
- Fine Arts
- Elective courses
Based in Minneapolis MN, Excel High School is a private online homeschool school (Grades 6-8 and 9-12) serving students throughout the US, and around the world. We are a unique homeschool curriculum provider that offers a flexible setting, structure and calendar through online learning.
Unlike most online schools, we have curtailed our online curriculum to match your State’s exact standards. This means if you live in Florida, Texas, California, Pennsylvania, etc. we meet your State’s specific educational standards.
Excel High School provides both online high school courses and a complete high school diploma curriculum online. We are reaching students from the US and international students from any location with Internet access. Our fully accredited curriculum is directed toward a student-centered individualized learning approach.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university/ college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for U.S., UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our one-to-one courses and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your home in Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Orange County, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Duval, Lee, Polk, Brevard counties, and throughout FL.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of U.S. high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities worldwide.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students & young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is key for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Pre-University Academic Courses Online: Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
• Business Management
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• English Language (ESOL)
• English Literature
• Medicine & Life Sciences
• Politics & International Relations
• Philosophy or Psychology
• SAT Prep
• STEM (Science, technology, engineering & maths)
with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
- Schedule a Free one-to-one Advice Session with our experienced advisers.
Based in Lexington KY, KET Distance Learning has been a trusted provider of standards-based, media-rich courses to middle and high school students in Kentucky and throughout the nation since 1989. KET Distance Learning students enjoy the independence of online classes with the personal attention of dedicated teachers and tutors, and we are growing in exciting ways with new courses, multimedia resources, and digital learning tools.
To keep those personal contacts front and center, our full-time teachers and staff are always available by email and phone during school hours. This commitment to a personal approach to education contrasts sharply with most distance learning programs, which generally offer students only minimal opportunities to communicate directly with their teachers.