Earn a high school diploma online in USA: Homeschooling in Minnesota, get GED online programs for adults. Accredited homeschool courses for advanced placement students, American high school diploma curriculum online for students in Minneapolis-St Paul area, CA, NY, TX, FL, NC, IL, MA..
Excel High School: Excel High School is a private online high school (grades 6-8 and 9-12) based in Minnesota and serving students throughout the country and the world. It is a unique school that provides a flexible setting, structure and calendar through online learning. Excel High School provides both online high school courses and a complete high school diploma curriculum online. All courses are completed online. We are reaching students from the US and international students from any location with Internet access. Our fully accredited curriculum is directed toward a student-centered individualized learning approach.
Excel High School has assembled a wonderful team of highly qualified instructors and staff members to ensure your success through our credit recovery courses and high school diploma programs. Each member of the Excel High School team is dedicated to the success of our students.
Online Homeschool Curruculum Programs for Students in Grades 6-12: Online high school courses and a complete high school diploma curriculum online. We utilize a fully accredited and proven GED online curriculum that is research-based and aligned with national standards. All programs are fully accredited and widely accepted by high schools, colleges, universities, the military and employers throughout the United States and worldwide.
Courses / features include: - Accredited American High School Curriculum
- Complete 9-12 Diploma Program
- Adult High School Diploma Completion
- Advanced Placement Students
- Accelerated Graduation Opportunities
- Summer School Online
- Online Credit Make-up Recovery
- Serving Students from every location around the world
- Prepare for your GED with our GED test prep online courses.
Based in Carver County, Minnesota, Genesis Virtual Academy is an online Christian school that provides full-time and part-time courses to students in Grades 6-12. A ministry of Mayer Lutheran High School, Genesis delivers high-quality online education to students anywhere in the world. With more than 150 courses for Grades 6-12, as well as over 130 dual credit courses, Genesis provides a rigorous, Bible integrated educational model.
Genesis values students as individuals, and endeavors to make decisions based upon what is best for students. We are preparing the next generation of Christian leaders. Genesis courses are biblically based and are taught by Christian teachers.
Students log on to their courses from anywhere with a computer and internet access. Courses are typically 18 weeks long and students can progress at their own pace within that period. Once a week, the teacher will host a live online class, focusing on current objectives and learning together as a class. These sessions are recorded so students unable to attend in real time can view the session at a time that works for them.
- A full selection of traditional courses, Math, Science, Language Arts, etc...
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Enrichment Courses
- Remediation Courses
- Dual (High School and College) Credit Courses
- Foreign Languages (Chinese, French, German, Latin and Spanish)
- Fine Arts
- Elective courses
Earn your college degree online in some of today's most exciting career fields! Based in Hennepin County, Minnesota, Excel College prepares students to succeed in the workforce with accredited online career training in Business, Technology, Media Arts, and General Studies fields. Students can avail of flexible study options for all four of our online Associate Degree programs.
Excel College courses are offered exclusively in online formats with video lectures, online textbooks, online content, and online assessments. All coursework is completed entirely online, from your home, work, library, etc. Students need only have access to a computer and high speed internet to participate in our online college courses.
Excel College is registered with the State of Minnesota, Office of Higher Education as a Post-Secondary, Degree Granting Institution of Higher Learning.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Canadian & international students globally of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one, personalised courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, across Canada.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Pre-University Academic Courses Online: Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
• Business Management
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• English Language (ESOL)
• English Literature
• Medicine & Life Sciences
• Politics & International Relations
• Philosophy or Psychology
• SAT Prep
• STEM (Science, technology, engineering & maths)
with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
- Schedule a Free one-to-one Advice Session with our experienced advisers.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Minnesota and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
iD Tech Camps host beginner to advanced level technology summer programs on campus at Macalester College, Ramsey County, St. Paul MN. Designed for kids and teens ages 7-17, these week-long day and overnight computer science and technology programs are suitable for beginner to advanced learners. Students can enroll for one or multiple week packages (further camps).
Our summer computer camps are held at an unparalleled lineup of over 80 universities in the USA. We guarantee a maximum of 8 students per instructor for personalized learning, and use the best brand name products from industry leaders.
Students build vital career STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills, eat in the university dining hall, explore the campus, and make new friends. These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
“Awesome! I had never used this software before, but by the end of the week I had made a complete game! That’s so cool!” - Jonathan D., Student, Macalester College
1-week Day & Overnight Camps for ages 7-12: - Adventures in Game Design - Minecraft
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad
- Movie Making Camp with iMovie
- Intro to Web Design & Photography
1-week Day & Overnight Camps for ages 13-17: - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- Game Programming for Apple iOS & Android
- RPG Game Design with Torchlight ll
- Autodesk Maya - 3D Modeling & Animation
- Film Production with Final Cut Pro