Computer Training USA: Technical IT training Minnesota close to Minneapolis-St. Paul, Twin Cities area, Corporate IT consultant, SAP training MN, IT certification programs, Computer programming certificate course, Information Systems diploma program, Career training school Hennepin County, MN
Institute of Technical Education: The Institute of Technical Education (ITE) is a leading provider of technical education & training for students seeking careers as I.T. professional as Business Analyst, Quality Analyst, ERP Specialist, Programmer or Database Designer and Administrator. It is a leading IT training and research institute based in Bloomington, Minnesota. It is very conveniently located near the Mall of America and Airport in Bloomington.
Concordia College is a four-year liberal arts college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minnesota that offers Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Music degree programs, as well as a Master of Education in world language instruction. We also offer 12 pre-professional programs in fields such as medicine, law, engineering, and dentistry that will give you a jump on graduate school.
Concordia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Exploring today's most important issues from a wide range of world, political, religious and cultural views adds essential depth to our 61 majors and 12 preprofessional programs. Our students benefit from an academically challenging, yet welcoming and supportive learning environment. Faculty help students discover their potential, pushing them to achieve beyond what they imagine is possible.
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University
Courses / Programs
Located in St. Joseph and Collegeville MN,The College of Saint Benedict (CSB), for women, and Saint John's University (SJU), for men, are partnered liberal arts colleges offering Bachelor of Arts, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree programs. CSB and SJU colleges are ranked as two of the top three Catholic colleges in the nation.
The Colleges share one academic program, and students attend classes together on both campuses. This integrated learning experience combines a challenging academic program with extensive opportunities for international study, leadership, service learning, spiritual growth and cultural and athletic involvement.
The combined enrollment of more than 3,800 students makes CSB and SJU the largest of the nation's liberal arts colleges. Each college retains its own campus, residence halls, athletic programs and traditions. CSB/SJU are committed to the development of the whole person, meeting the unique needs of both women and men in single-gender and co-educational experiences.
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a Member of the North Central Association.
Carleton College is a small, private liberal arts college in the historic river town of Northfield, Minnesota that offers Bachelor of Arts degree programs in the arts, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences. Carleton College is committed to providing a true liberal arts education, a curriculum that challenges our students to learn broadly and think deeply. Instead of training for one narrow career path, Carleton students develop the knowledge and skills to succeed in any walk of life.
Carleton College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1913. The most important thing our students learn is how to learn for a lifetime. Critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, effective communication: these are the tools that transform a collection of facts and figures into a way of understanding the world.
A student-faculty ratio of 9 to 1 ensures that Carleton students have plenty of opportunity for interaction with their professors. Carleton's faculty members are highly respected scholars, researchers, and practitioners in their fields. Every course at Carleton is taught by a professor, not a teaching assistant, in classes small enough to offer individual attention for our students.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- American Studies
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- International Relations
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Theater Arts
- Women's and Gender Studies, and more...
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Minnesota, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Get full spray tan certification in Minnesota and make your spray tanning business dream a reality with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• We provide beginner to advanced level spray tan certification programs in Minneapolis MN, and online via our Virtual Learning Environment to students in Saint Paul, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, and throughout Minnesota and nationwide.
• Whether you are a beginner spray tan enthusiast, an experienced tanning practitioner, or someone who wants to start a business, own a salon, or even host mobile spray tan parties, an Aviva Spray Tan Certification course could be the answer.
• Our spray tan training instructors have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching, to deliver the latest, most advanced spray tan education available anywhere.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review / Testimonial: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi, Day Spa Owner, Massachusetts
Located in Alexandria, Douglas County, Minnesota, Alexandria Technical College (ATC) is a premier two-year college offering certificate, diploma and degree programs in classroom and online settings. Course categories include Computer Sciences, General Education, Law Enforcement, Marketing, Media, and other fields of study.
Alexandria Technical College is known for it's high placement rate, our graduates have enjoyed placement rates averaging over 92% for several decades. Being an ATC student means you can feel confident in your ability to find a related job in your field of study once you graduate.
Alexandria Technical College is accredited at the Associate degree level by the Higher Learning Commission. As part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, Alexandria Technical College is a public, open enrollment institution.
Course categories include:
- Administrative and Office Management
- Art, Design, and Media
- Business Management and Finance Professionals
- Computer Sciences
- General Education
- Health and Professional Services
- Law Enforcement
- Manufacturing, Construction, and Industrial Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Transportation and Mechanics