Where to learn Spanish in Spain: Spanish language school in Murcia offering intensive Spanish courses for adults & business professionals, DELE exam preparation. Private Spanish lessons for beginners to advanced level in South-East Spain.
Instituto Hispánico de Murcia: Welcome to Instituto Hispánico de Murcia "the best smallest Spanish school along the Mediterranean coast". We are the only specialists in teaching Spanish language in Murcia, with over 14 years of experience. Our beginner to advanced level classes include Intensive Spanish, Spanish for Professionals, DELE Exam preparation, Work Experience / Internship programs, and more.
The school is located right in the heart of the city of Murcia, opposite to the University and surrounded by many places of interest, the Cathedral, museums, bars and restaurants, and it is fully equipped with a library, audio-visual aids set up for multimedia and audio-video activities. Here you will have FREE access to Internet and Wi-Fi.
Located just 5 minutes from Plaza Catalunya in the heart of Barcelona, Linguaschools Barcelona provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes year-round to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Semi-Intensive group classes, one-on-one private classes, and DELE Exam preparation courses.
Our teachers are all native speakers and have a university degree and many years of experience in teaching Spanish to foreign language students from absolute beginners to advanced. Their enthusiasm and passion for teaching their native language is the key to our success. This combined with the latest teaching methods result in dynamic, interactive and fun Spanish classes.
We also offer accommodation in shared apartments or host families. We host our own activity program so you can get to know other students from all over the world and the 'real' Barcelona.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Conveniently located in the center of Madrid, Cronopios Idiomas provides quality Spanish language courses to students from around the world. We teach student of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We offer a range of study modes, including intensive Spanish courses, semi-intensive courses and private Spanish lessons.
At Cronopios Idiomas, we use the task-based approach, an evolution of the communicative approach. Our courses are interactive, effective and essentially fun. We follow the guidelines of the Instituto Cervantes' syllabus and the best textbooks and hypertextual materials. You will be able to choose between several courses and many different ways to learn Spanish. Our courses combine language and culture in order to promote the use of Spanish in a real context.
We provide accomodation close to the school in hotels, hostels or we can arrange homestay accommodation with local Spanish families. Our school is fully equiped with Internet access, WiFi, Library and a coffee area.
- Intensive Spanish course (15 hours per week)
- Semi-intensive course (6 hours per week)
- Regular Spanish course (3 hours per week)
- One-to-One Spanish course (choose as many hours per week as you want)
- Communicative Spanish workshops (3/5 hours per week)
- Homestay accommodation with a Spanish host family
Based in Valencia, on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, Hispania - Escuela de Español provides beginner to advanced level Spanish programs to students from around the world.
We opened our doors in 2002 with the idea of creating a philosophy of life through the teaching of Spanish language in which humanity, tolerance and positivity prevailed over other aspects. Since then it has constantly been growing in number of students and popularity, now being the most popular school in Valencia. Although we grew fast, we never lost our homely and warm atmosphere.
Our staff always helps the students not only regarding academic necessities but also on their adjusting to Spanish life and culture. In Hispania, students will find a home where they can learn Spanish, learn about Spanish culture while making friends from around the world.
Spanish Language Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General Spanish courses
- Preparation for Spanish DELE Exams
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Private Spanish lessons
- Vacation Spanish courses
- Spanish University Entrance Exam (PAU) prep
- Spanish Teacher Training
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Based in the stunning port haven of Marbella, on Southern Spain's Costa Del Sol, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides Spanish language lessons to international students from around the world.
Our Elementary Spanish classes focus on developing the key language skills of reading, writing, listening, and speaking while exploring the rich culture of the Spanish-speaking world.
During your engaging Spanish language classes, you will take part in activities that include watching films, role-plays, listening to music, and class discussions about current cultural and social topics.
On completion of one of our Spanish courses, you may be interested in enrolling in one of our bachelor degrees or masters programs - all of which are taught entirely in English.
In an increasingly globalized world, learning Spanish will give you a clear advantage in a competitive job market.
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.