Hills Learning is a language school that provides high-quality Mandarin Chinese classes to adults, teens and children all year-round. This summer, we are teaming up with Chess Educators to provide a unique summer camp experience for boys and girls (ages 5-12) - combine Mandarin Chinese immersion instruction with an interactive Chess program. The program takes place at Léman Manhattan Prep School, in the Financial District of NYC (close to Wall Street).
Kids will participate in fun, engaging activities, and they start off the day with a morning wakeup physical activity. In the afternoon, they get engaged in playing Chess and learning fun and effective strategies. All students must sign up for 2 weeks minimum. They can also take the camp for 4 weeks and receive a discount.
Our Chinese language instruction is fun and effective. We follow a textbook designed specifically for children learning Chinese. All language skills are developed, from writing and reading, to speaking and listening. Through interactive games and activities, the students learn the basics of this incredible language.
The chess camp provides an interactive and hands-on approach for kids to learn chess. Chess camp activities include chess instruction and lessons, a chess lab which includes worksheets, problem solving, and more tactics. Kids will also participate in class tournament games with notation and clocks making the camp an exciting and rewarding experience.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their internal drive and discover new technologies for today and the future. iD Tech Camps provides 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens along with the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including 7 universities in New York State.
iD Tech Camps offers week-long day camps and overnight camps for students ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), and 2-week teen summer camps for ages 13-18 (iD Academies). Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math, and Engineering) skills. iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
“Finally, somebody is providing fun, creative technology education for middle-schoolers who are absolutely craving it.” - Joanna M., Parent, New York University
• NSL Mondial provides high-quality English language immersion programs in summer for junior students from around the globe (ages 13-17).
• Our New York summer programs take place in Marymount College on Manhattan's Upper East Side, and Iona College in New Rochelle, Westchester County NY, 35 minutes north of Manhattan.
• We also provide a Winter English Camp for students ages 13-17 in December, January, and February.
• Our summer ESL immersion programs include beginner to advanced level English classes, accommodation, meals, and a range of fun activities and excursions in the New York City area.
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our New York programs have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from more than 20 different countries. This provides lot of opportunities for your teenager to practice their English outside of the classroom.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Boston, Massachusetts; Los Angeles, Santa Barbara & San Francisco CA. In addition, we offer a summer English camp for teenagers (ages 13-17) in Miami, Florida.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
Long Island City Kids Summer Camp is located in Western Queens on the western portion of Long Island, NY, 500 feet from East River (Subway line 7, "Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave"), serving families from LIC, Astoria, Sunnyside, Jackson Heights, Woodside, Forest Hills, Greenpoint and Midtown Manhattan. We are commited to providing an exceptional physical, intellectual and socially enriching experience for preschool age children and elementary school students up to the age of nine.
Our summer camp offers a wide range of sports activities for kids. Kids will jump, swing and tumble with coaches during gym, create masterpieces in the classroom and do so much more. These activities are planned on our athletic fields and beautiful green lawn. We will also offer swimming classes during summer camp.
We offer flexible enrollment options. Families have the advantage to enroll their children around their summer plans. A minimum of 2 weeks to start, up to a maximum of 9 weeks, or any combination in between. The more weeks you sign up for, the more you save per week. We are proud to offer swimming classes with Physique Swimming. Daily transportation will be arranged and included in price.
* Pre-School Alternative Enrichment program: Activities include Art, Gymnastics, Music and more for ages 2 - 3 years.
* Summer Camp for ages 3.5-6 & 6-9 years: Activities include Swimming, Art, Gymnastics, Music and lots of outdoor fun.
- Exciting sports activities: Jump, swing & tumble with coaches during gym.
- Create masterpieces in the classroom.
- A min. of 2 weeks to start, up to a max. of 9 weeks, or any combination in between.
- Swimming classes with Physique Swimming.
Junior English Language Summer Camp:
- For students ages 8-17
- 2, 3 and 4-week study options
- 17.5 hours per week in-class
- Additional "Add-on" afternoon classes are available in Music, Film, Dance and Engineering
- Qualified teachers for young learners
- Shared homestay with a local family / Dormitory accommodation
- Small class size - 8 to 10 students
The Language Workshop for Children provides language instruction for young children in New York City.
In the LWFC’s Summer Camp-Like Enrichment Program 3 to 9 years old expand their French, Spanish, or Chinese through language immersion fun, costume days, baking, arts and crafts, theme days, birthday parties and more! And because they are being immersed and acquiring a new language naturally, youngsters start thinking in it, building sentences, and speaking in it. Best of all, flexible summer scheduling lets kids come and go and accommodates family vacations.
This Summer, the LWFC is also offering its regular educational play classes for babies, toddlers and children. Whether its Languages for Tots®, Language Immersion Family Preschool or Languages for Children, our flexible scheduling allows your child to keep learning French, Spanish, Chinese, or Italian throughout their summer break.
• A leading provider of top-quality English immersion programs, NSL Mondial offers English language summer camps in New York for junior students ages 13-17 from around the world.
• NSL Mondial summer programs are held in prestigious New York campuses - Marymount University on Manhattan's Upper East Side, and Iona College in New Rochelle, Westchester County NY, 35 minutes north of Manhattan.
• With English classes suitable for beginner to advanced level, our summer ESL programs also include a range of fun activities and excursions in the New York City area, as well as accommodation and meals. Each English summer camp has a minimum stay of 1 week.
• We also provide a Winter Camp in NYC for students ages 13-17.
• Our young learners follow a carefully designed curriculum that aims to improve all English language skills including speaking, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, and grammar.
• With students from more than 20 different countries, our New York programs have a multicultural atmosphere. This provides plenty of opportunities for your teenager to practice English outside the classroom.
• NSL Mondial also provides ESL summer camps for juniors (ages 7-17) in Boston MA; Los Angeles & San Francisco CA, and for teenagers (ages 13-17) in Miami, Florida.
Parent Review: "My daughters are getting really good in English, and almost every day they want to speak English at home. We are very thankful to you for helping us in the first steps."
- Luis, Brazil
8.BlueStamp Engineering (BSE), New York, San Francisco & Houston
Courses / Programs
BlueStamp Engineering (BSE) is a hands-on summer engineering program for high school students that takes place in New York City, Houston TX, and San Francisco CA. Designed by industry professionals, this 6-week program aims to to show high school students the world of engineering first-hand. Our goal is to teach how to build devices that students are passionate about and show them that creating things is a blast!
Students build an individual project from concept to prototype under the supervision of an experienced engineering staff. They will complete a working prototype, full engineering documentation, and a webpage which all help showcase their abilities during college/job applications and interviews. Example projects include solar powered phones, wind turbines, advanced lighting systems, and robotics. Projects can be selected from over 100 BSE suggestions, or students can suggest their own project.
While the main focus of the program is on completing projects, it is supplemented with guest speakers, brief lectures, an entrepreneurship curriculum, and a Maker Faire exhibit where possible. These extra aspects to the program show students what a career in engineering is really like, and the diverse opportunities such a career offers.
- 6-week Summer engineering camp for high school students in New York, San Francisco or Houston. Students create a project that they love under the supervision of experienced engineers! Classes meet for 4 hours per day, 5 days per week.