Children's summer camps in New York: ESL English summer schools, computer camps for elementary school, middle & high school students, US summer music programs, kids' activity programs, sports camps in NYC, Manhattan, Buffalo, Rochester NY, Campamentos de verano en Nueva York, cursos inglés inmersión en EEUU..
Hills Learning is a language school that provides high-quality Mandarin Chinese classes to adults, teens and children all year-round. This summer, we are teaming up with Chess Educators to provide a unique summer camp experience for boys and girls (ages 5-12) - combine Mandarin Chinese immersion instruction with an interactive Chess program. The program takes place at Léman Manhattan Prep School, in the Financial District of NYC (close to Wall Street).
Kids will participate in fun, engaging activities, and they start off the day with a morning wakeup physical activity. In the afternoon, they get engaged in playing Chess and learning fun and effective strategies. All students must sign up for 2 weeks minimum. They can also take the camp for 4 weeks and receive a discount.
Our Chinese language instruction is fun and effective. We follow a textbook designed specifically for children learning Chinese. All language skills are developed, from writing and reading, to speaking and listening. Through interactive games and activities, the students learn the basics of this incredible language.
The chess camp provides an interactive and hands-on approach for kids to learn chess. Chess camp activities include chess instruction and lessons, a chess lab which includes worksheets, problem solving, and more tactics. Kids will also participate in class tournament games with notation and clocks making the camp an exciting and rewarding experience.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their internal drive and discover new technologies for today and the future. iD Tech Camps provides 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens along with the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including 7 universities in New York State.
iD Tech Camps offers week-long day camps and overnight camps for students ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), and 2-week teen summer camps for ages 13-18 (iD Academies). Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math, and Engineering) skills. iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
“Finally, somebody is providing fun, creative technology education for middle-schoolers who are absolutely craving it.” - Joanna M., Parent, New York University
• NSL Mondial provides 3 exciting, quality English language immersion programs this summer in New York City for locally-based and international high students ages 13-17 from around the world.
• Our New York summer ESL immersion programs take place in Midtown Manhattan and Brooklyn, and include beginner to advanced level English classes, accommodation, meals, and a range of fun activities and excursions in the New York City area.
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that teaches all key English skills including speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary.
• Our New York programs have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from more than 20 different countries. This provides great opportunities for your teenager to practice his/her English outside of the classroom.
• We also provide a Winter English Camp in NYC for students ages 13-17 in December & January.
• Additionally, we offer a summer English language camp for children / youth (ages 7-15) in Miami Beach, Florida.
• We also offer ESL summer camps for juniors & high school students (ages 7-17 years old) in Boston, Massachusetts, and Los Angeles & San Francisco in California.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
4.ACT of The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Manhattan
Courses / Programs
A.C.T. is "Where the Action Is" this summer for your child on the historic Cathedral of St. John the Divine campus.
ACT’s Summer Country Day Camp in the City has been providing campers with fun-filled summer activities in our spacious indoor and outdoor facilities on our 11-acre campus at the Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine since 1971.
There is something here for every child from ages 3 - 13. Campers have the versatility to participate in arts, sports and specialized camps, and explore New York City sites, embark on scavenger hunt challenges, and take exciting field trips in our Adventure Camps.
July Camp Divisions (all 5 weeks):
• Mini-ACT: 3.10 to 5.6 years old as of June 1
• Preps: 5.9 to7.8 years old as of Sept 1
• Voyagers: 7.9 to10.8 years old as of Sept 1
• Pioneers: 10.9 to 13.9 years old as of Sept 1
August Specialty Camps
• Mini-ACT: 3.10 to 5.6 years old as of June 1 (one 2-week session)
• Art and Sport groups: 5.9 to7.8 years old as of Sept 1 (two 1-week sessions)
• Specialist Track & Courses: 7.9 to 13.9 years old as of Sept 1 (two 1-week sessions)
• August Adventure: 4.9 to 11.9 years old as of Sept 1 (one 1-week session)
• A leading provider of top-quality English immersion programs, NSL Mondial offers English language summer camps in New York for junior students ages 13-17 from around the world.
• NSL Mondial summer programs are held in Midtown Manhattan and Brooklyn, and include English classes, accommodation, meals, and a range of fun activities and excursions in the New York City area.
• Each English summer camp has a minimum stay of 2 weeks.
• We also provide a Winter Camp in NYC for students ages 13-17.
• Our young learners follow a carefully designed curriculum that aims to improve all English language skills including speaking, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, and grammar.
• With students from more than 20 different countries, our New York programs have a multicultural atmosphere. This provides plenty of opportunities for your teenager to practice English outside the classroom.
• NSL Mondial also provides ESL summer camps for juniors (ages 7-17) in Boston MA; Los Angeles & San Francisco CA, and for teenagers (ages 13-17) in Miami, Florida.
Parent Review: "My daughters are getting really good in English, and almost every day they want to speak English at home. We are very thankful to you for helping us in the first steps."
- Luis, Brazil
SUMMER STOCK for CITY KIDS! Summer theater program in Long Island City, Western Queens, New York City for kids, teens and young people who want to have fun and improve their performance skills. Professional theater artists guide kids in improvisations and theater games, jazz dance, musical theater songs and comedy scene writing and performing. There will be public performances at the end of each program.
7.Rennert Summer Plus! Iona College Teen Program, NY
Courses / Programs
Rennert International offers English language summer camps for teenagers ages 13-17 in New Rochelle, Westchester County NY (just 20 miles north of Midtown Manhattan).
Based in Iona College, our Summer Plus! program blends English classes with optional electives in Fashion, Sports, Film, Art & Design, Film, Dance, Broadway or Leadership; creative workshops; memorable excursions and activities, and safe, comfortable accommodations.
The program will help young students improve their English language skills while offering them specialized classes for enjoyment and help to develop special interests that focus students interest and teach English through content-based learning
Rennert has been offering programs that appeal to students and professionals interested in improving their language skills since 1973. Students from around the world come to Rennert for our small class sizes, outstanding instructors and innovative programs.
We also provide Summer & Winter English language camps in Midtown Manhattan (New York City), and Miami Beach FL.
Summer Plus! English Language Camp for teens ages 13-17:
- 20 lessons per week: 10 General English lessons & 10 'Plus!' lessons per week
- Plus! options: Art & Design, Fashion, Film, Broadway, Sports, and Leadership
- Creative workshops and exciting field trips related to the Plus! option
- Fun New York activities and excursions
- Excellent facilities with comfortable accommodation, full meals during weekdays and half board on weekends
- 24-hour-a-day security and supervision
Long Island City Kids Summer Camp is located in Western Queens on the western portion of Long Island, NY, 500 feet from East River (Subway line 7, "Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave"), serving families from LIC, Astoria, Sunnyside, Jackson Heights, Woodside, Forest Hills, Greenpoint and Midtown Manhattan. We are commited to providing an exceptional physical, intellectual and socially enriching experience for preschool age children and elementary school students up to the age of nine.
Our summer camp offers a wide range of sports activities for kids. Kids will jump, swing and tumble with coaches during gym, create masterpieces in the classroom and do so much more. These activities are planned on our athletic fields and beautiful green lawn. We will also offer swimming classes during summer camp.
We offer flexible enrollment options. Families have the advantage to enroll their children around their summer plans. A minimum of 2 weeks to start, up to a maximum of 9 weeks, or any combination in between. The more weeks you sign up for, the more you save per week. We are proud to offer swimming classes with Physique Swimming. Daily transportation will be arranged and included in price.
* Pre-School Alternative Enrichment program: Activities include Art, Gymnastics, Music and more for ages 2 - 3 years.
* Summer Camp for ages 3.5-6 & 6-9 years: Activities include Swimming, Art, Gymnastics, Music and lots of outdoor fun.
- Exciting sports activities: Jump, swing & tumble with coaches during gym.
- Create masterpieces in the classroom.
- A min. of 2 weeks to start, up to a max. of 9 weeks, or any combination in between.
- Swimming classes with Physique Swimming.
Located 90 miles Northwest of New York City, International Riding Camp is a dedicated equestrian Summer camp for girls ages 7-17 who love horses and riding. Established in 1978, our camp provides an environment in which horse lovers can experience various riding disciplines: hunt seat equitation, cross-country jumping and polo. With camp stay options from 1-10 weeks, we offer a well rounded equestrian camp program along with water skiing, tennis, swimming and arts and crafts.
Our teaching techniques enable our students to experience success in graduated steps, promoting their self esteem and confidence. Since all of our campers love horses, their common interest allows them to make new friends right away.
Unity Stage Company is conveniently located in the quaint neighborhood of Sunnyside, Queens, NYC, and serves the communities of Western Queens with its highly successful off-Broadway theater productions, childrens' theater and after-school performing arts summer programs in July and August. We also offer a year-round youth choral music program.
Founded in the fall of 2009, Unity Stage Company is a creative home for diverse theater artists and theater lovers of all ages to explore the values that shape our changing world, as expressed through writing and performance. Unity Stage Company is a non-profit organization.
In a short space of time, Unity Stage Company has developed an enviable track record by providing high-quality, engaging youth performing arts training as well as offering well-received and relevant theater productions to rival the best of off-Broadway.
Queens Multicultural Performing Arts Summer Camp For Kids:
- Summer Stock for City Kids: For aged 6-16 years (Kids are grouped separately by age).
Kids, tweens and teens sharpen their reading and writing skills with scene-acting and playwriting and experience a variety of cultures through Bollywood moves, Ballroom dance steps and both French and Spanish pop-singing.
Additionally: Year-round youth choral music program.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-03-29 were from viewers in:
Oyster Bay, NY;
New Yrok NY;
You are here: School Search> Summer Camps in New York State> Summer computer science camps, sports programs for kids/ teens, language immersion programs in NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers..