Children's summer camps in New York: ESL English summer schools, computer camps for elementary school, middle & high school students, US summer music programs, kids' activity programs, sports camps in NYC, Manhattan, Buffalo, Rochester NY, Campamentos de verano en Nueva York, cursos inglés inmersión en EEUU..
Hills Learning is a language school that provides high-quality Mandarin Chinese classes to adults, teens and children all year-round. This summer, we are teaming up with Chess Educators to provide a unique summer camp experience for boys and girls (ages 5-12) - combine Mandarin Chinese immersion instruction with an interactive Chess program. The program takes place at Léman Manhattan Prep School, in the Financial District of NYC (close to Wall Street).
Kids will participate in fun, engaging activities, and they start off the day with a morning wakeup physical activity. In the afternoon, they get engaged in playing Chess and learning fun and effective strategies. All students must sign up for 2 weeks minimum. They can also take the camp for 4 weeks and receive a discount.
Our Chinese language instruction is fun and effective. We follow a textbook designed specifically for children learning Chinese. All language skills are developed, from writing and reading, to speaking and listening. Through interactive games and activities, the students learn the basics of this incredible language.
The chess camp provides an interactive and hands-on approach for kids to learn chess. Chess camp activities include chess instruction and lessons, a chess lab which includes worksheets, problem solving, and more tactics. Kids will also participate in class tournament games with notation and clocks making the camp an exciting and rewarding experience.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their internal drive and discover new technologies for today and the future. iD Tech Camps provides 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens along with the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including 7 universities in New York State.
iD Tech Camps offers week-long day camps and overnight camps for students ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), and 2-week teen summer camps for ages 13-18 (iD Academies). Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math, and Engineering) skills. iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
“Finally, somebody is providing fun, creative technology education for middle-schoolers who are absolutely craving it.” - Joanna M., Parent, New York University
• NSL Mondial provides 3 exciting, quality English language immersion programs this summer in New York City for locally-based and international high students ages 13-17 from around the world.
• Our New York summer ESL immersion programs take place in Midtown Manhattan and Brooklyn, and include beginner to advanced level English classes, accommodation, meals, and a range of fun activities and excursions in the New York City area.
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that teaches all key English skills including speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary.
• Our New York programs have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from more than 20 different countries. This provides great opportunities for your teenager to practice his/her English outside of the classroom.
• We also provide a Winter English Camp in NYC for students ages 13-17 in December & January.
• Additionally, we offer a summer English language camp for children / youth (ages 7-15) in Miami Beach, Florida.
• We also offer ESL summer camps for juniors & high school students (ages 7-17 years old) in Boston, Massachusetts, and Los Angeles & San Francisco in California.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
With convenient locations in the North Slope and South Slope areas of Park Slope, Brooklyn NY, Juguemos a Cantar provides a range of Spanish language programs for kids and teens (ages 6 months to 17 years old). We offer summer Spanish camps, Spanish immersion preschool, after-school Spanish classes, Spanish language workshops and much more.
Juguemos a Cantar provides Spanish summer camps for young kids ages 2-8. Kids ages 2-4 attend camp at our North Slope location. Both full-day and half-day programs are available for 2-4 year olds.
Pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Graders attend camp at our South Slope location. We offer full-day programs only for this age group, with extended day until 6pm available at an additional fee.
In addition, we offer an after camp summer program for fully bilingual children from Pre-kindergarten to 4th Grade at our South Slope campus.
Taught entirely in Spanish by highly-qualified and experienced bilingual teachers and instructors, our summer camps provide a Spanish immersion environment while they enjoy enriching activities every day. Activities can include field trips, structured play, and/or workshops.
Our summer camps are designed to provide an environment where English-speaking children learn Spanish, and Spanish-speaking children further develop their language skills.
5.Summer Program at the HSBC Children's Garden at QBG
Courses / Programs
Located in Flushing, Queens NY, the HSBC Children’s Garden at Queens Botanical Garden provides hands-on summer gardening camps for kids ages 5-12. We aim to teach them about nature, gardens, and plants in a fun and engaging way, while they enjoy playing in this beautiful environment. We also offer spring and fall programs for young gardeners.
Our mission is to have the children learning by doing. All sessions combine practical gardening activities with environmental education. Enrollment is limited to 25-28 children, who are then divided into 3 groups, based on their age and abilities. We allocate one supervising counselor and two or three interns to each group, so you can be assured that your child will get the individual attention they need.
Junior English Language Summer Camp:
- For students ages 8-17
- 2, 3 and 4-week study options
- 17.5 hours per week in-class
- Additional "Add-on" afternoon classes are available in Music, Film, Dance and Engineering
- Qualified teachers for young learners
- Shared homestay with a local family / Dormitory accommodation
- Small class size - 8 to 10 students
7.Rennert Summer Plus! Iona College Teen Program, NY
Courses / Programs
Rennert International offers English language summer camps for teenagers ages 13-17 in New Rochelle, Westchester County NY (just 20 miles north of Midtown Manhattan).
Based in Iona College, our Summer Plus! program blends English classes with optional electives in Fashion, Sports, Film, Art & Design, Film, Dance, Broadway or Leadership; creative workshops; memorable excursions and activities, and safe, comfortable accommodations.
The program will help young students improve their English language skills while offering them specialized classes for enjoyment and help to develop special interests that focus students interest and teach English through content-based learning
Rennert has been offering programs that appeal to students and professionals interested in improving their language skills since 1973. Students from around the world come to Rennert for our small class sizes, outstanding instructors and innovative programs.
We also provide Summer & Winter English language camps in Midtown Manhattan (New York City), and Miami Beach FL.
Summer Plus! English Language Camp for teens ages 13-17:
- 20 lessons per week: 10 General English lessons & 10 'Plus!' lessons per week
- Plus! options: Art & Design, Fashion, Film, Broadway, Sports, and Leadership
- Creative workshops and exciting field trips related to the Plus! option
- Fun New York activities and excursions
- Excellent facilities with comfortable accommodation, full meals during weekdays and half board on weekends
- 24-hour-a-day security and supervision
Located 90 miles Northwest of New York City, International Riding Camp is a dedicated equestrian Summer camp for girls ages 7-17 who love horses and riding. Established in 1978, our camp provides an environment in which horse lovers can experience various riding disciplines: hunt seat equitation, cross-country jumping and polo. With camp stay options from 1-10 weeks, we offer a well rounded equestrian camp program along with water skiing, tennis, swimming and arts and crafts.
Our teaching techniques enable our students to experience success in graduated steps, promoting their self esteem and confidence. Since all of our campers love horses, their common interest allows them to make new friends right away.
Situated in Adirondack Park, just 90 minutes from Albany in northern New York State, Long Lake Camp For The Arts provide a wide range of 3-week and 6-week co-ed residential summer camp programs for kids and teens ages 9-16. Campers from all around the world choose Long Lake Camp for its perfect size and unique creative programs including Acting, Theater, Fine Arts, Music and Rock summer camps.
Founded in 1969, Long Lake is the perfect place to pursue your creative dreams and make lifelong friends. We provide a nurturing environment where you will improve your skills and learn completely new ones at your own pace. Exciting and challenging classes, numerous stage performances each week, and unlimited studio time generates an electric atmosphere.
Ideally located in The Adirondack Park, our majestic campus and your new friends quickly make Long Lake Camp your home-away-from-home. You will be supported by our 145 spectacular staff to ensure you get everything you need.
10.ACT of The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Manhattan
Courses / Programs
A.C.T. is "Where the Action Is" this summer for your child on the historic Cathedral of St. John the Divine campus.
ACT’s Summer Country Day Camp in the City has been providing campers with fun-filled summer activities in our spacious indoor and outdoor facilities on our 11-acre campus at the Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine since 1971.
There is something here for every child from ages 3 - 13. Campers have the versatility to participate in arts, sports and specialized camps, and explore New York City sites, embark on scavenger hunt challenges, and take exciting field trips in our Adventure Camps.
July Camp Divisions (all 5 weeks):
• Mini-ACT: 3.10 to 5.6 years old as of June 1
• Preps: 5.9 to7.8 years old as of Sept 1
• Voyagers: 7.9 to10.8 years old as of Sept 1
• Pioneers: 10.9 to 13.9 years old as of Sept 1
August Specialty Camps
• Mini-ACT: 3.10 to 5.6 years old as of June 1 (one 2-week session)
• Art and Sport groups: 5.9 to7.8 years old as of Sept 1 (two 1-week sessions)
• Specialist Track & Courses: 7.9 to 13.9 years old as of Sept 1 (two 1-week sessions)
• August Adventure: 4.9 to 11.9 years old as of Sept 1 (one 1-week session)
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-11-25 were from viewers in:
Ditmas Park, Brooklyn NY;
Buenos aires, Argentina;
You are here: School Search> Summer Camps in New York State> Summer computer science camps, sports programs for kids/ teens, language immersion programs in NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers..