IT training in Markham, Ontario: IT certification programs in Toronto area. Part-time Cisco, Microsoft & CompTIA classes for IT professionals, network administrator diploma course, computer networking programs in Canada.
Certcana Systems Institute: Conveniently located in Scarborough, just 12 miles east of downtown Toronto, Ontario, Certcana Systems Institute is a computer development training centre and a registered private career college. We provide a range of full-time and part-time computer training to IT students of all levels, including Microsoft and Cisco training. We serve students from the following areas of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA): Markham, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Waterloo.
• Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) provides IT and computer-based courses in the heart of Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto.
• We are committed to helping you achieve your IT training goals.
• Short-term and weekend certificate course options include Business Analyst, Big Data, Web Design (ASP.Net training), Microsoft Office Skills, and more.
• Our mission is to empower students with the knowledge and tools to prepare for IT careers while at the same time, enhancing their technical skills.
• These are Certificate level programs with a Certificate of Completion awarded by FECC on successfully completing your course (We also assist students with diploma level program placements for further studies).
Student Testimonial: "It was a successful experience to study at Focus Education Centre, it helped me a lot to improve. Plus the teacher was so great; she taught many useful techniques to help me in my exam. In addition, the place is so organized and great - Deema
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC, CDI College is a private career training institution offering certificate and diploma programs in the fields of business, health care and technology. Our technology training and certification courses including computer programming, computer business applications and network systems engineering. Our computer training programs are ideal for students who wish to upgrade their existing IT skills or pursue a completely new career path.
CDI College also has campuses throughout Canada in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba. Additional college locations in BC include Surrey, Abbotsford, Richmond and Burnaby.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Certificate & Diploma Courses:
- Computer Support Technician / Help Desk Analyst
- Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Computer Business Applications Specialist with Accounting
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Payroll and Income Tax Practitioner
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network and Database Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer
- Supply Chain Management
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
Spark National Technical Training, located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, was created to provide corporate training on complex advanced technical applications and platforms. We aim to enable information technology staff to confidently and reliably deploy and manage solutions based on these technologies. We provide instructor-led technical training and IT certification courses, specializing in Novell, CompTIA, Guru Labs, and other training. Since 2005, Spark National has been an authorized Novell Practicum testing center. This allows us to administer Novell practicum exams such as the Novell Certified Linux Professional (CLP), Novell Certified Linux Engineer (CLE), and Novell Certified Engineer Enterprise Services (NCE-ES) exams.
Pures College of Technology is a SAP consulting and training institute which is centrally located in North York in the north of Toronto in Southern Ontario. Pures College provides the best SAP training in Toronto. Our trainers are the most experienced SAP consultants with more than 10 years of work experience. The object of our training is to provide the SAP ERP knowledge and skills to our students; become profession on SAP software; getting familiar with the SAP ERP business process; and get into the SAP industry.
Proudly registered under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, Pures College has become members of the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and the Ontario Association of Career College (OACC), respectively.
Our programs are designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge and practical experience needed to excel in today's workplace. We offer our students more than just an education. Pures appreciates diversity, and facilitates students with positive and interactive environment. Our curriculum promotes hands-on learning and includes methodologies and processes that are currently being used by today's leading employers.
* Computerized Accounting Diploma Program
* ERP Database Administration Diploma Program
* ERP Logistic Management Diploma Program
* Quality Assurance & Software Testing Diploma Program
SAP Training Programs:
* SAP BI / BO / CRM / FICO / HR / MM / SD
* Excel + VBA
* SAP BI Project, which is a simulation of the REAL SAP PROJECTS designed by experienced SAP consultants based on REAL business scenarios which is equivalent to the REAL SAP working experience.
Avantix Learning offers top-quality, professional IT training courses for all levels of users across Canada. Training includes beginner to advanced level courses for the Microsoft Office suite, the Adobe suite as well as key business skills.
Courses are offered in downtown Toronto. Alternatively, our training specialists will travel to your chosen location in Canada (including Ottawa, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal, and Halifax) or elsewhere in North America.
Study options include live instructor-led classroom (ILC) and virtual classroom (VC) courses allowing personal interaction between the students and the instructor. We also offer courses in an e-learning format.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro: Introduction
- Adobe InDesign: Introduction
- FileMaker Pro: Introduction to Intermediate
- Train the Trainer: Essential Skills for Teaching Adults
Rapid Computer Training is a Vancouver based Canadian provider of computer training. We specialize in MS Office training and offer regular courses in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Word. Our public courses are held in downtown Vancouver, BC Canada. We also offer on-site training with our mobile lab at client locations. Quality training is delivered by Microsoft Certified Master Instructors and other qualified computer professionals. We use Microsoft approved courseware for MS Office training. Registration is open to the general public as well as employees sponsored by organizations. Our training is 100% hands-on. The class size is kept small for better personal attention. There is one computer for each student.