IT training in Markham, Ontario: IT certification programs in Toronto area. Part-time Cisco, Microsoft & CompTIA classes for IT professionals, network administrator diploma course, computer networking programs in Canada.
Certcana Systems Institute: Conveniently located in Scarborough, just 12 miles east of downtown Toronto, Ontario, Certcana Systems Institute is a computer development training centre and a registered private career college. We provide a range of full-time and part-time computer training to IT students of all levels, including Microsoft and Cisco training. We serve students from the following areas of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA): Markham, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Waterloo.
Pures College of Technology is a SAP consulting and training institute which is centrally located in North York in the north of Toronto in Southern Ontario. Pures College provides the best SAP training in Toronto. Our trainers are the most experienced SAP consultants with more than 10 years of work experience. The object of our training is to provide the SAP ERP knowledge and skills to our students; become profession on SAP software; getting familiar with the SAP ERP business process; and get into the SAP industry.
Proudly registered under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, Pures College has become members of the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and the Ontario Association of Career College (OACC), respectively.
Our programs are designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge and practical experience needed to excel in today's workplace. We offer our students more than just an education. Pures appreciates diversity, and facilitates students with positive and interactive environment. Our curriculum promotes hands-on learning and includes methodologies and processes that are currently being used by today's leading employers.
* Computerized Accounting Diploma Program
* ERP Database Administration Diploma Program
* ERP Logistic Management Diploma Program
* Quality Assurance & Software Testing Diploma Program
SAP Training Programs:
* SAP BI / BO / CRM / FICO / HR / MM / SD
* Excel + VBA
* SAP BI Project, which is a simulation of the REAL SAP PROJECTS designed by experienced SAP consultants based on REAL business scenarios which is equivalent to the REAL SAP working experience.
Herzing College, conveniently located in the Toronto Eaton Centre downtown Toronto has been providing students with marketable skills since 1968. The objective of our diploma is simple: to equip our graduates with marketable skills that they can utilize in obtaining financially and emotionally rewarding careers. All programs are instructor-led with Instructors who have industry experience in addition to their educational background. Every diploma program includes an Internship to gain work experience when they graduate.
Computer Graphic Design, 3D Animation, Database Development & Administration and Network Systems Technology, Business Administration, Financial Services Representative, Law Clerk, Legal Administrative Assistant, Paralegal, Medical Office Administrator..
Information Balance is an information technology consulting firm with offices in Ottawa and Toronto in Ontario, Canada. We provide a range of corporate computer training courses in areas including Microsoft Office training, project management, data warehousing, software tesing, business skills among many others.
We enable people to unlock their potential to deliver outstanding results through skill development. Our curriculum includes the latest training in Technology, Business Process Improvement and Leadership and Business Skills.
IB Learning can design and build Custom Learning Programs with content and duration tailor-made to fit your business needs. We have on-going professional relationships with many large corporations and government organizations.
• Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) provides professional development IT and data analytics-based computer courses in the heart of Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto.
• FECC provides certificate-level preparation programs (for external exams to be independently taken by the student) in career fields including data analytics, data science, business analysis, financial accounting, office administration, and quality management, with a Certificate of Completion awarded by FECC on successfully completing your training course.
• Short-term and weekend certificate preparation course options include Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Microsoft Office Suite from Beginner to Advance Level, Adobe Suite, QuickBooks and more. Courses include complete course books for future referrals.
• Our mission is to empower students with the knowledge and tools to prepare for IT and data analysis-based careers while at the same time, enhancing their administration and technical skills.
• We are committed to helping you achieve your IT training goals, and also offer corporate IT training for companies (and can provide tailor-made courses for a group of students).
Student Review: "It was a successful experience to study at Focus Education Centre, it helped me a lot to improve. Plus the teacher was so great; she taught many useful techniques to help me in my exam. In addition, the place is so organized and great - Deema
SELA Canada, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is an IT Training, Outsourcing and Consulting company offering services to customers across Canada. All course trainers are currently professionals in their field. As such, they make use of the latest developments and ideas in practical use both in Canada and overseas. This ensures our courses are relevant and applicable to current commercial requirements. SELA Canada can provide you with a total training solution, from planning, needs analysis and delivery through to evaluation and we can deliver your course either on-site or public.
Based in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Best 4 Beginners Computer Training is a Computer Training business specializing in providing task-focused, patient, respectful computer training to seniors and all absolute beginners. At Best 4 Beginners, we specialize in people who want to learn how to use a computer but for one reason or another haven't been able to thus far. Although your results can and will vary, if this reflects what you'd like to learn, we have found most people get the best results by trying as much as possible to stick to a lesson plan.
We will ALWAYS be aware of how you are feeling and recognize that we will need to slow down or speed up along the way. We know that different people learn different ways. Some are more verbal. Some are more visual. Some prefer text. Some enjoy and need some theory and points of interest. Some just want to cut to the chase and learn the steps to accomplish a finite list of tasks on their computer. We pride ourselves in delivering to each and every client, whatever they need, as unique individuals, in order to get results.
We specialize in providing task-focused, patient, respectful computer training to seniors and all absolute beginners. We offer One-to-one Training; Group Lessons for Seniors; Training for using computers for the first time. We also provide Technical Services for Computer Setup and Configuration; Installation/re-installation of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, Security Software; Upgrade of RAM (Random Access Memory) and Backup of Primary Hard Drive.