Canadian College for Higher Studies: Conveniently situated in Scarborough ON, just 15 minutes from Downtown Toronto, Canadian College Canadian College for Higher Studies is one of the leading colleges in training and development in the fields of IT, Business Management, and Enterprise Management.
Email:Contact us below
Full-Time IT Diploma Programs: - Advanced Diploma in Cisco and Red Hat Engineering
- PGD in Enterprise Linux Administration
- PGD in Enterprise IT Management
- Systems Administrator (Linux/UNIX)
- Network (LAN/WAN) Administration
- Business Administration
- IT Support w/ Software Quality Assurance
- Computerized Accounting w/Office Administration
IT Short Courses: - AIX
- CompTIA A+
- PMP Certified by PMI
- Red Hat
- VMware vSphere...
• Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) provides IT and computer-based courses in the heart of Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto.
• We are committed to helping you achieve your IT training goals.
• Short-term and weekend certificate course options include Business Analyst, Big Data, Web Design (ASP.Net training), Microsoft Office Skills, and more.
• Our mission is to empower students with the knowledge and tools to prepare for IT careers while at the same time, enhancing their technical skills.
• These are Certificate level programs with a Certificate of Completion awarded by FECC on successfully completing your course (We also assist students with diploma level program placements for further studies).
Student Testimonial: "It was a successful experience to study at Focus Education Centre, it helped me a lot to improve. Plus the teacher was so great; she taught many useful techniques to help me in my exam. In addition, the place is so organized and great - Deema
Pures College of Technology is a SAP consulting and training institute which is centrally located in North York in the north of Toronto in Southern Ontario. Pures College provides the best SAP training in Toronto. Our trainers are the most experienced SAP consultants with more than 10 years of work experience. The object of our training is to provide the SAP ERP knowledge and skills to our students; become profession on SAP software; getting familiar with the SAP ERP business process; and get into the SAP industry.
Proudly registered under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, Pures College has become members of the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and the Ontario Association of Career College (OACC), respectively.
Our programs are designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge and practical experience needed to excel in today's workplace. We offer our students more than just an education. Pures appreciates diversity, and facilitates students with positive and interactive environment. Our curriculum promotes hands-on learning and includes methodologies and processes that are currently being used by today's leading employers.
* Computerized Accounting Diploma Program
* ERP Database Administration Diploma Program
* ERP Logistic Management Diploma Program
* Quality Assurance & Software Testing Diploma Program
SAP Training Programs:
* SAP BI / BO / CRM / FICO / HR / MM / SD
* Excel + VBA
* SAP BI Project, which is a simulation of the REAL SAP PROJECTS designed by experienced SAP consultants based on REAL business scenarios which is equivalent to the REAL SAP working experience.
Spark National Technical Training, located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, was created to provide corporate training on complex advanced technical applications and platforms. We aim to enable information technology staff to confidently and reliably deploy and manage solutions based on these technologies. We provide instructor-led technical training and IT certification courses, specializing in Novell, CompTIA, Guru Labs, and other training. Since 2005, Spark National has been an authorized Novell Practicum testing center. This allows us to administer Novell practicum exams such as the Novell Certified Linux Professional (CLP), Novell Certified Linux Engineer (CLE), and Novell Certified Engineer Enterprise Services (NCE-ES) exams.
With campuses in British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and Quebec, CDI College is one of Canada's leading career training institutions.
Since 1969, we have provided full-time diploma and certification programs in the fields of technology, business and health care to thousands of Canadian students who wish to start a new career or to enhance their current skills.
CDI College locations in BC include Surrey, Burnaby, Abbotsford and Vancouver. They are accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of BC (PCTIA).
The Surrey campus of CDI is conveniently located on King George Boulevard, a main thoroughway of the city, accessible by SkyTrain and on major bus routes.
At the Surrey campus, we prepare students to enter the working world with practical, hands-on learning experiences. Students can choose from day or evening classes to fit their busy schedules. All courses are taught by practitioner-instructors who combine years of industry experience with excellent instructional abilities. Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Technology Diploma/ Certification Programs: - Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Computer Support Technician
- Network & Database Administrator
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer
- Payroll and Income Tax Practitioner Certificate
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
Based in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Best 4 Beginners Computer Training is a Computer Training business specializing in providing task-focused, patient, respectful computer training to seniors and all absolute beginners. At Best 4 Beginners, we specialize in people who want to learn how to use a computer but for one reason or another haven't been able to thus far. Although your results can and will vary, if this reflects what you'd like to learn, we have found most people get the best results by trying as much as possible to stick to a lesson plan.
We will ALWAYS be aware of how you are feeling and recognize that we will need to slow down or speed up along the way. We know that different people learn different ways. Some are more verbal. Some are more visual. Some prefer text. Some enjoy and need some theory and points of interest. Some just want to cut to the chase and learn the steps to accomplish a finite list of tasks on their computer. We pride ourselves in delivering to each and every client, whatever they need, as unique individuals, in order to get results.
We specialize in providing task-focused, patient, respectful computer training to seniors and all absolute beginners. We offer One-to-one Training; Group Lessons for Seniors; Training for using computers for the first time. We also provide Technical Services for Computer Setup and Configuration; Installation/re-installation of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, Security Software; Upgrade of RAM (Random Access Memory) and Backup of Primary Hard Drive.
SELA Canada, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is an IT Training, Outsourcing and Consulting company offering services to customers across Canada. All course trainers are currently professionals in their field. As such, they make use of the latest developments and ideas in practical use both in Canada and overseas. This ensures our courses are relevant and applicable to current commercial requirements. SELA Canada can provide you with a total training solution, from planning, needs analysis and delivery through to evaluation and we can deliver your course either on-site or public.