Dance classes in Orange County, CA: Dance programs in Huntington Beach for kids & teens, tap dancing, jazz, hip-hop & modern dance lessons. Ballet teacher for toddlers & young children, close to Fountain Valley, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa...
Creation Station Huntington Beach: Creation Station Huntington Beach in Fountain Valley, Orange County, CA, offers a wildly creative dance school concept for kids and teens which provides movement-based dance programs starting at age 18 months. Our creative teaching techniques combined with a carefully structured syllabus is what makes Creation Station the most popular dance and enrichment program for toddlers and young children on both coasts.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The non-competitive atmosphere, the use of hundreds of props and costumes, along with the small class size allows children to tap into their imagination in a way vastly different from most other dance schools. Creation Station students don't really realize they are learning traditional technique while in class. Due to the way the syllabus is set up, most children and their parents just think it is all fun and games.
Dance Classes (Kids & Teens)
- Tots & Tutus (18 months - 2.5 years)
- Ballet / Tap (2's or 3 & 4 years)
- Ballet / Tap (5 years +)
- Princess Series (3 & 4 years or 5-7 years)
- Pip Hop (4 & 5 years)
- Hip Hop (5-7 years, 9-12 years & 13-16 years)
- Jazz / Lyrical / Contemporary (6 years +)
- Musical Theatre (5-8 year olds & 9 years +)
- CSA (Creation Station Academy)
- Ballet (7 years +)
- Pointe (11 years +)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Carden Academy in Mission Viejo, Southern Orange County in the Saddleback Valley is a private school offering Kindergarten (Junior Primary) - 8th Grade programs. Our method of instructions awakens a natural desire of learning in each of the students and simultaneously equipping them with a sound foundation of academic skills and knowledge. However for the educational progress of the child, the child must inculcate self-discipline, self-confidence, and stamina in them.
We teach reading, composition, grammar, literature, history, spelling, math, geography, and science; a solid foundational curriculum. These fields of study are enhanced by classes in music, computer, Spanish, physical education, and art. Because all subjects are integrated and sequential in structure, students can see and comprehend the development of each new idea.
We realize that selecting the best school for your child is an important responsibility, and we hope that you will find the school for which you are looking at Carden Academy. We have a well-rounded curriculum which leads students toward high academic achievement and a strong sense of self-esteem.
Arroyo Pacific Academy is a four-year private, independent, co-educational, college preparatory high school for grades 9-12 in Arcadia in the San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, approximately 13 miles north-east of Downtown LA. We are fully accredited by the Schools Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (W.A.S.C.). Arroyo Pacific Academy provides a distinctive educational program and a special place for students to learn, grow, and prepare for life.
Founded in 1998 by Philip Clarke, the school consistently works to serve the needs of students of the surrounding community and throughout the County of Los Angeles. At Arroyo Pacific Academy, based upon our Mission Statement, our Philosophy and our Expected Schoolwide Learning Results, we help our students to develop the knowledge and skills to communicate, calculate, create, research and reason. We encourage our students to build a foundation of responsibility, respect, cooperation and sensitivity to the needs and contributions of others.
- General High School Program for Grades 9 - 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Assisted Learning
- College Prep Outreach
- Young Scholar Program
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Summer School
- We also offer College and Career Education
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Bay Area Singing Lessons provides singing voice lessons, workshops and artist development for children and adults in the San Francisco Bay Area through the expert instruction of Amanda Dieck. We are located in Campbell, a suburb of San Jose in Santa Clara County. As well as private vocal instruction, Amanda provides classes that focus on musical and theatrical performance. She works with beginners to advanced professionals.
Amanda has worked with all vocal skill levels and specializes in vocal health and performance delivery. She also emphasizes sight reading, breath control, diagnosis and correction of vocal faults and vocal stylization. As a teacher, she is passionate, energetic and always searching for new ways to help her students meet their goals. Start with a consultation free of charge.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The University Of Children Montessori School, Inglewood
Courses / Programs
The University Of Children Montessori School, located in Inglewood, South Bay, LA, California, is a Montessori School offering programs to newborns through fifth graders. Since 1965, the University Of Children has been a trusted source of quality education for young scholars. Our unique environment is designed to give each child a solid educational framework. However, we know that an enjoyable hands-on learning environment is conducive to optimal development, and that’s why we make sure our young scholars have fun too!