Art classes for children in Paris, France: Children's activities, art lessons/ drawing/ weekend painting classes for beginners to advanced students, short art courses for families on holiday/ vacation in Paris, programs for elementary school (primary), middle/ high school students (secondary). Private art teacher for one child or groups of kids.
Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris: Centrally located on the Right Bank (North Side) of the River Seine near to the Eiffel Tower in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture is an art studio that provides customized art classes to young children & teens (4 to 17 years old) and adults. Classes are offered in summer and year-round to groups of children. Taught in English and / or French, the program is determined according to the child's age and taste.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Art Classes for Children & Teens (4 - 17 years) Taught in French and / or English
- Classes cover subjects and themes that include architecture, figures, imaginary characters, animals, Paris or other cities, real and imaginary landscape, and more.
- Private / Customized Art classes for families: Focus on the techniques of your choice: Drawing, Painting, Watercolor, Pastels, Mixed Media.
- Art classes for parents / adults, artists, art students on subjects and themes that included traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination, & more.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the Lille Métropole area in northern France, Ecole Jeannine Manuel is a bilingual private school for students in Pre-K through Grade 12.
Students follow an enriched bilingual curriculum and, in 11th Grade, choose between the French track leading to the international option of French Baccalaureate (American section) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB).
The School is accredited by the French Ministry of Education, the International Baccalaureate Organisation, the Council of International Schools (CIS), the New-England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
Located in Le Vésinet, a suburb just 10 miles west of Paris, Malherbe International School is an English-speaking Preschool & Primary day school that accepts local and international children ages 2 to 10. We follow the Montessori approach in preschool, and then the British and International curriculum in primary school. Founded in 1990, the School serves the international community. Students are accepted without regard to race, creed, nationality, or religion.
Our program is grounded in principles of child development and learning and is centered around the various needs, interests, and learning styles of children. Our curriculum subjects are: English, Maths, Science, French History, Geography, Music, Art, and Physical Education. Many of the curriculum subjects will be taught through topic work so that the separate subjects may easily be distinguished.
Open Doors provides English literacy classes for English-speaking children. We are based in the western suburbs of Paris and have been operating since 1985. Our classes are compatible with the French school timetable and all our pupils attend French school. Over 80 children, aged 4-11 years old, are currently enrolled. We limit the teacher/pupil ratio to 1 to 10.
We employ only qualified primary school teachers who are native English speakers. They have wide experience of both an Anglophone education system and bilingual children. All nationalities are welcome but good spoken English is required. Open Doors is a non-profit making association run by parents. Fees are kept to a minimum. There are both nursery classes and primary school classes.
Nursery Program; Primary School Program. Language of Instruction is English. Nursery Classes (Tuition starts at 4 years old. French school is not compulsory until 6 years old) and Primary School Classes ( From nursery classes, children progress into Class 1 and can stay with us throughout primary school.
PEB (Pre-Elementary Bilingual School), located in Paris (Avenue de Versailles) with a second location in Boulogne Billancourt in the western suburbs of Paris, is a bilingual (English/French) private pre-school. Full-time and part-time preschool programs are available for children aged 2.5 and up. We also offer weekly after-school English classes for children of all levels and full English immersion programs for young learners from 2.5 - 5 years of age.
Teaching is conducted in both English and French languages by teachers who are native French and/or English speakers. They use the active pedagogy approach, which will allows your child to enter public, private or international schools functioning in either or both languages.
• Conveniently situated 30 minutes north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School provides boys & girls from around the globe with an opportunity to be immersed in the French language and culture while attending an American high school curriculum taught through English.
• Our coeducational American international school provides bilingual, college preparatory academics to students in Grades 9 through 12 and is made up of international students from all over the world.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• In addition to our day and boarding programs, we also offer French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
Student Testimonial: "This was the best time that I ever had! Everything was right, even if it was wrong. Here I grew up, became a woman. Now I am returning to Brazil, and with me, along with heavy luggage, I´ve had an experience for life. Thank you all!" - Beatriz, Brazil
EaB is one of the best international schools in Paris, France, providing an outstanding education to boys and girls from Pre-School to High School. EaB was created in 1954, and consists of 5 international schools, all situated in central Paris. According to a specific bilingual philosophy, our students can follow the British, American, and IB Diploma programmes in English, while they benefit from daily French classes. EaB also offers Immersion Classes to foreign students who would like to integrate the French curriculum.
- Co-Ed International Bilingual School
- Pre-School to High School
- British, American, and IB Diploma programmes in English
- Daily French classes
- French Immersion Classes
- Reception Classes for pupils who do not speak French
You are here: School Search> International Schools for Children in France> Art classes in Paris for children/ teens/ youth. Painting holidays in France in English or French - Learn to paint with oils, acrylics, learn to draw/ sketch. Leçons d'art pour les enfants à Paris.