Art classes for children in Paris, France: Children's activities, art lessons/ drawing/ weekend painting classes for beginners to advanced students, short art courses for families on holiday/ vacation in Paris, programs for elementary school (primary), middle/ high school students (secondary). Private art teacher for one child or groups of kids.
Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris: Centrally located on the Right Bank (North Side) of the River Seine near to the Eiffel Tower in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture is an art studio that provides customized art classes to young children & teens (4 to 17 years old) and adults. Classes are offered in summer and year-round to groups of children. Taught in English and / or French, the program is determined according to the child's age and taste.
Email:Contact us below
Art Classes for Children & Teens (4 - 17 years) Taught in French and / or English
- Classes cover subjects and themes that include architecture, figures, imaginary characters, animals, Paris or other cities, real and imaginary landscape, and more.
- Private / Customized Art classes for families: Focus on the techniques of your choice: Drawing, Painting, Watercolor, Pastels, Mixed Media.
- Art classes for parents / adults, artists, art students on subjects and themes that included traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination, & more.
You will really fall in love with this charming little medieval town called Loches, situated in a safe and secure area, the Loire Valley in north central France. The ELIT-St Denis International School is situated in the very centre of Loches, and is a Junior & High School for French students & overseas students specialised in French & in English.
Open to the world and animated by a team full of energy and concern for the growth of its children, Saint-Denis resembles a beehive, bubbling over with ideas and activities. In addition to offering quality education, we also have the ambitious goal of helping our students to find a sense to life.
United Nations Nursery School located on Rue Pierre Guérin at Paris’s 16th arrondissement, the largest administrative district of Paris, on the west side of Paris, is a private, international, multicultural school welcoming children between 2 and 1/2 and 6 years of age. The active teaching environment is led by an experienced team of bilingual English / French teachers. English classes are held at all levels. The school’s garden setting, low teacher-pupil ratio, multicultural make-up and lively social life set it apart from other pre-schools.
Our school was founded in 1951 by a group of parents of different nationalities who were working for UNESCO. The school is a place where the children come into contact with a variety of different cultures which widens their experience and broadens their outlook. They come to understand and then to respect other cultures and all that these entail.
The staff are all qualified teachers and they too are of various nationalities. In a warm and friendly but not permissive atmosphere, each child can learn at his or her own pace, acquiring knowledge and understanding which will allow him to approach abstract thinking.
• Conveniently situated 30 minutes north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School provides boys & girls from around the globe with an opportunity to be immersed in the French language and culture while attending an American high school curriculum taught through English.
• Our coeducational American international school provides bilingual, college preparatory academics to students in Grades 9 through 12 and is made up of international students from all over the world.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• In addition to our day and boarding programs, we also offer French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
Student Testimonial: "This was the best time that I ever had! Everything was right, even if it was wrong. Here I grew up, became a woman. Now I am returning to Brazil, and with me, along with heavy luggage, I´ve had an experience for life. Thank you all!" - Beatriz, Brazil
The American School of Grenoble is an independent American international school for grades 6-12 located in Grenoble, départment of Isère in the Rhône-Alpes region of southeast France. The American School of Grenoble was founded in 1993 as a response to the needs of the Grenoble area English-speaking business community. Today the American School of Grenoble serves as an independent college preparatory coeducational school with AP courses, college prep ACT and SAT. Our student body consists of students from the US, Canada, UK, India, Mexico and Holland.
We are the only middle and high school in the Grenoble area offering all of our classes in English. Our goal is to enable students to reintegrate into any English speaking school and to prepare its high school students for higher education while providing a structure where students will acquire the added benefit of cultural, linguistic and intellectual diversity. Our curriculum culminates with the American high school diploma. It includes humanities, social sciences, math, sciences, communication, French and electives. Our small student-teacher ratio enables the teachers to tailor their teaching to meet distinctive needs.
- Programs for boys and girls in grades 6-12
- US College Preparatory Curriculum with humanities, social sciences, math, sciences, communication, French and various electives
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Middle School
- High School
- Programs are in English
E.B.I.C.A (Ecole Bilingue Internationale Côte D'azur)
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of Sophia Antipolis technology park, close to the French Riviera, Ecole Bilingue Internationale Côte D'azur (EBICA) offers a complete double French-English curriculum for students from Preschool through High School. With a maximum number of 17 students per group in a warm and friendly international atmosphere, EBICA is proud to contribute to each student's success.
EBICA is a private, international school registered with the Académie de Nice and authorised by International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and Cambridge International Examinations (IGCSE). High school students may opt to do the French Baccalaureate (Social – Economy or Scientific) or the GCE - A level certification.
We know each child individually and can provide him/her with a reassuring environment in which the child feels confident and can interact easily with the teachers. Our teaching team has been carefully selected for their educational skills, their commitment to each student's success and their multicultural experience. All teachers teach in their mother tongue.
Situated close to the French Riviera in the South of France (just 20 minutes west of Nice), Mouratoglou Tennis Academy is an international school and tennis academy that provides year-round tennis coaching and academic programs for students in Grades 6-12 from around the world.
Our Tennis and Study program, launched 10 years ago, offers our students both a high level of athletic training and an outstanding academic education.
Our Academy coaches are passionate and demanding. They challenge themselves every day to offer the best possible coaching solutions and support to our players.
Since 2003, our students’ athletic and academic performances have been outstanding. 100% have graduated from high school, hundreds have enrolled in U.S. Universities, and many have had very good results on the ITF, WTA, and ATP circuits.
- Core Tennis Program (September to June, Group tennis coaching, tournament prep, seminars)
- Custom Tennis Program (Core Program + 4 hours of individual training per week)
Academic / International School Programs for Grades 6-12:
- High School Diploma option
- Post-graduate classes
- 12 certified teachers
- Small class sizes (5-15 students)
- Intensive English & French courses available
- SAT & TOEFL Preparation
- U.S. College Placement Program
You are here: School Search> International Schools for Children in France> Art classes in Paris for children/ teens/ youth. Painting holidays in France in English or French - Learn to paint with oils, acrylics, learn to draw/ sketch. Leçons d'art pour les enfants à Paris.