International schools in Europe: IB schools, European private schools, American international boarding schools, British curriculum schools, independent Catholic schools for girls, boys in the UK, London, England. University & college preparatory schools in the EU countries for international students, high school study abroad programs..
• Situated in Verneuil sur Seine, only 30 minutes north-west of Paris by train, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) provides bilingual, college preparatory education to students from around the world.
• Part of the Nacel International School System (NISS), we offer an American-styled high school curriculum taught in English to students in Grades 9-12, which leads to an American high school diploma.
• Students also benefit from an extensive French language and culture program. We provide 5 and 7 day boarding facilities as well as French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• The US High School curriculum is taught by American teachers (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science); Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers; the special French curriculum is provided by the French sister school Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• "Living in France is amazing. I love the culture and the language is beautiful. I have been lucky enough to have an amazing host family that has truly taken me in as part of the family and has done everything in the power to make me feel comfortable." - Alina, USA
Aiglon College is an accredited, English-speaking international boarding school for boys and girls ages 9 to 18 years. Aiglon offers the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams in middle school. We also offer the IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma program to sixth form students.
Conveniently located in Switzerland, Central Europe (just 90 minutes from Geneva International Airport), Aiglon offers a well-rounded education to students in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
In both Junior and Senior Schools, courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers. Exam results are important, but so is the need for independent learning skills so that Aiglon pupils will flourish at university.
Aiglon College meets the demanding standards required for UK, Swiss and International schools. We participate in accreditation and inspection programmes through the UK independent schools inspection system, the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
AMADEUS International School Vienna, the first international boarding school in Vienna, Austria provides private, K-12 day and boarding programmes (from Grade 6) for students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. Our school and on-campus boarding facilities are situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna, in a secure, enclosed environment that warmly welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10. Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
• Situated in Lanciano, in the Abruzzo region of central Italy, Canadian College Italy (CCI) is a university-preparatory, co-educational boarding school for students in Grades 10 through High School Graduation in Grade 12.
• Founded in 1995, the School offers a culturally rich and academically challenging curriculum and has grown to be a unique source of English-language private school education for both Canadian and international students.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• This year, CCI’s students come from Canada, Columbia, Italy, Jordan, Mexico, Scotland, Thailand, and the United States to name a few.
• Our students live together, travel together and learn together. They are constantly learning about each other’s culture and customs. It is easy for our students to naturally form life long friendships with students from all over the world as a result.
Carlsbad International School (CIS) offers unique and enriching academic experiences to young people from all over the world (ages 14-19).
Situated in the beautiful Bohemian countryside of the Czech Republic, close to the German border, CIS is a private day and boarding school authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma as well as Pre-Diploma programmes. All of our academic programs are taught in English.
Enrolment options include full boarding, 5-day boarding, extended day student, and standard day student.
We offer an exceptional level of academics and residential care, including tailored activity programmes and structured academic support, that prepare our students for university and beyond.
Our international community of teachers and learners, along with our secure and luxurious new facility, truly make Carlsbad International School a great place to live and learn.
Daily life at CIS is hugely diverse. The School is a small, close-knit and vibrant community of teenagers and adults living, learning and working together.
The CIS campus is located in the in the renowned spa town of Karlovy Vary, 120km west of Prague airport, and just 30 minutes east of the German border. The German cities of Dresden and Nuremburg are just 2 hours away by car.
Based in Javea, Alicante on the Costa Blanca, Xabia International College provides an International Primary and Secondary School education based upon the English National Curriculum, ranging from nursery at 3 years of age, through to GCSE at 16 and to 'A' level at 18+. The current total of approx. 300 students is made up of children of some twenty nationalities. The college is fully authorised to admit students of all nationalities and to convalidate their studies in line with the Spanish Education System. XIC welcomes applications from all students who would benefit from studying in the English language. Teaching the Spanish language and culture is also an important part of the curriculum between the ages of 5 and 16 as well as to 'A' level.
Located in Amsterdam in The Netherlands, Albert Einstein International School (AEIS) is an independent day & boarding school serving students from 3 - 18 years of age. We are a modern co-educational school which prides itself on our outstanding education, focused on Science, Languages, Art, and individual attention to our students.
We provide an international education that emphasizes academic excellence within a caring community from kindergarten through twelfth grade students from all countries, including a limited number of Dutch students. Gifted pupils and children with learning disabilities are welcome. Special education services are available.
The school promotes the appreciation of the diversity of persons and cultures, provides an optimal environment for learning and teaching, and offers a global curriculum that inspires in its students the spirit and ideals of the United Nations.
- International Primary Curriculum (ages 3 to 12)
- Secondary Curriculum (ages 11 to 16)
- A-Level College / CLEP / AP courses (ages 16+). Leading to university entrance. Minimum of 3 A-Levels required
Phorms Education in Hamburg, Northern Germany is an international school offering whole-day bilingual education in German and English. We currently offer nursery school and primary school programs for children from pre-school age up to Year 4. Our school was founded in 2008, making it the most recent Phorms School to be established. It offers a family atmosphere characterised by the high degree of mutual respect which exists between our staff, students and parents.
The private school is located in the heart of the Eimsbüttel district of Hamburg, a lively and cosmopolitan area featuring buildings from the late nineteenth century. We use our location in one of Germany’s most interesting metropolises to organise a wide range of excursions and project-related teaching. Generously proportioned rooms provide good conditions for concentrated and detailed learning.
We believe that it is important to support and motivate every single student in line with his or her own abilities. The aim of our whole-day bilingual teaching is to achieve the very best intellectual development for the children.
H.I.S. is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that has been serving the needs of the international and local communities within the Rhine-Neckar region in the northwest of Baden-Württemberg since September 2002.
We are a not-for-profit, independent, co-educational day school for students from Early Primary 1 (age 4) to Grade 12. The curriculum is international and the language of instruction is English.
H.I.S. is conveniently located near the centre of Heidelberg and is easily accessible by car or public transportation from Mannheim, Ludwigshafen and Karlsruhe.
Our location, within the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, allows families to take advantage of the area’s cultural and recreational attractions and opportunities.